The question “How to Prepare for Government Schemes for RBI Grade B?” has always hovered over the minds of RBI Grade B aspirants. Here in this blog post let us understand and try to unravel this mystery question by giving all the resources to be referred to while preparing for Government schemes for the RBI Grade B exam.
- How to Prepare for Government Schemes for RBI Grade B?
- RBI Grade B Online Course 2021-22 by Oliveboard
- RBI Grade B Toppers Testimonials
How to Prepare for Government Schemes for RBI Grade B?
Government Schemes are indispensable to the RBI Grade B Phase 2 Paper of Economics & Social Issues.
As per the previous year’s analysis of the ESI paper, it has been observed that around 30-35 marks out of 100 marks of ESI Paper are devoted to Government Schemes.
Let us first look at the Economics & Social Issues Syllabus first.
1. Economic Reforms in India
- Industrial and Labour Policy
- Monetary and Fiscal Policy
- Role of Economic Planning
- Opening of Indian Economy
- Balance of Payments
- Export-Import Policy
- International Economic Institutions
- IMF and World Bank
- Regional Economic Co-operation
3. Growth and Development
- Measurement of growth: National Income and per capita income
- Poverty Alleviation and Employment Generation in India
- Sustainable Development and Environmental issues
4. Social Structure in India
- Demographic Trends
- Urbanization and Migration
- Gender Issues
- Social Justice: Positive Discrimination in favour of the underprivileged
- Social Movements
- Indian Political System
- Human Development
- Social Sectors in India
- Health and Education
Now here we need to understand that the questions asked in the ESI paper are usually from current affairs revolving around these above-given topics.
Being in regular touch with current affairs and reading & making notes of news pertaining to important topics given in the syllabus would help.
I. Plan For 1 Mark Questions
These questions are quite easy. You can answer them if you have been reading the newspaper or reading & revising the daily current affairs.
» Sources to be referred to:
- The summary of the latest Union Budget keeping a tab on the latest schemes being announced. Also, the allocations being made for the schemes and particular sections like Health and Education are important.
- A general current affair source that one studies can be considered sufficient enough to answer such questions. The focus should be on the facts & figures.
II. Plan for 2 Mark Questions
This portion is of utmost importance as it can fetch you good marks in ESI if answered correctly otherwise you might lose out on fairly high marks.
Still, it can be covered step by step as:
Step 1: Pick up one compilation of Government Schemes and cover all the relevant schemes mapping them to the syllabus.
For example, the schemes under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Ministry of Education, etc must be covered diligently, at the same time, the schemes from the Ministry of Culture/Railways should be given a miss.
Step 2: Now that the important current schemes are done, it is important to follow the current developments for the same. For example, the government makes an allocation of ‘X’ amount under any of the old schemes, then it becomes a probable question.
» Resources to be referred to:
1. Ministry-wise Schemes: Ministry-wise websites mapping them to the syllabus. For example, one can visit the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment to make note of schemes like Grant in aid for SC questions. That question was taken ad-verbatim from the website in the 2018 paper. As these are not in current news, no compilation can cover these schemes. Yet, these are important from the lens of the syllabus.
The ministries can be MoHUA, MHRD, MoHFW, MoWD, MoSJE, MoLE, MoTA, MoJal Shakti, MoMA, & MoRD.
2. PIB Year End review: The Press Information Bureau releases a year-end review for all the major ministries that are important, and some developments have taken place in them. Eg: Though JSSK was a 2011 scheme yet it was asked in 2018 as it was given the PIB year-end review.
3. New Schemes in the News: One can make note of these schemes that are announced by Central or State Governments.
4. The Old Schemes: Though these schemes are not in the current news but are so relevant to the topic that one should not leave such schemes. Questions are asked from them almost always. Here, the idea should be to take the syllabus and pen down these old schemes. Ex: ICDS scheme in the Health section and MNREGA/SGSY for employment generation etc.
5. India Year Book: A glance through the relevant portions of the India Year Book (IYB).
Now, this is all from us in this blog of Government Schemes for RBI Grade B Exam 2020.
RBI Grade B Online Course 2021-22 by Oliveboard
If you are someone who is aiming for the RBI Grade B Exam and are confused about how to start or go about the preparation, Oliveboard has come up with RBI Grade B Online Cracker Course to help you ace the RBI Grade B exam for serious aspirants. Read below what is included in the Course.
Do join for your RBI Grade B 2021-22 exhaustive preparation.
Oliveboard’s RBI Grade B Online Course 2021-22 will be your one-stop destination for all your preparation needs
1. Course Details
RBI Grade B Cracker is designed to cover the complete syllabus for the 3 most important subjects: GA for Phase 1 and Objective + Descriptive portions of ESI + F&M for Phase 2 exam.
Not just that, it also includes Mock Tests & Live Strategy Sessions for English, Quant & Reasoning for Phase 1. The course aims to complete your preparation in time for the release of the official notification.
RBI Grade B 2021-22
Crash Course Offerings
|Video Lessons & Study Notes||
*We will get your ESI & FM descriptive answers evaluated!
1.2. How to enroll for the RBI Grade B Online Course 2021-22?
Sign up or log in using the link given below. You will be redirected to the payments page. Read the course offerings and subscribe to RBI Grade B 2021-22 Cracker Course.
Now that you are aware of the RBI Grade B Online Classes, why wait?
Get Started with RBI Grade B 2021-22 Online Course comprising Video Lessons, Detailed Study Notes & All-India Mock Tests for Phase-1 & Phase-2.
RBI Grade B Toppers Testimonials
- All New SBI PO 2021 Selection Batch: Join Now
- IB ACIO Tier 2 – Descriptive English Crash Course – Join Now
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क उत्तर प्रदेश पुलिस एसआई मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें
- Join SBI Clerk Selection Batch: Live Classes, Practice Sessions & Mock Tests
- Mission SSC CGL 2020-21 Crash Course + Test Series: Join Now
- JK Bank Mains – Crash Course + Mock Tests – Join Now