The Notification for IBPS CLERK Exam for 2018 has been released. The application form for the IBPS CLERK 2018 exam would be live on the IBPS website from 18th September 2018 onward. This blog would provide you a step by step guide on How to Apply Online for the IBPS CLERK 2018 Exam. Reading this blog should clear all your confusion about filling the Application form of the IBPS CLERK Exam 2018. So, let us begin!
IBPS CLERK 2018 Exam – How to Apply Online?
The process of applying for the IBPS CLERK 2018 exam can be described in the following 4 steps -:
- Filling the Application form – Personal Details, educational details, work experience
- Uploading personal photo and signature
- Payment of Fees
IBPS CLERK Exam 2018: Step 1 – Registration
- After clicking on the above-mentioned link, you would have to click on the option “Common Recruitment Process for Clerical Cadre VIII.
- The next step would be to check for “Click here for New Registration” option and click on it.
- You would then be requested to fill in your basic information like Name, Email ID and Phone number. On filling the details would have to click on “Register”
- You would then be given a provisional Registration number and a password through an email and SMS.
- The next step would be to log in into the application form page by putting in your registration number and password.
IBPS CLERK 2018 Exam : Step 2 – Filling the Application form
The Second step of the Application process is filling the Application form, the link to which will be given once you log in with your registration number and password.
The Application form can be divided into 3 parts –
1) Personal Details – In this part, you would be requested to fill in your personal details like – Name, Father’s name, Caste, religion, Nationality Address – permanent and temporary, Marital status, Aadhar card number, etc.
2) Education details – This part would request information about your education qualifications – post graduation or graduation – course name, university name, score (percentage/CGPA). If you have done any professional course like CA, ICWA etc then you would have to mention that as well.
3) Professional details –You would have to fill in the details of your work experience, if you have any, in this part. The details word include – Name of the company, professional role and period of employment.
IBPS CLERK 2018 Exam : Step 3 – Upload Photo and Signature
The 3rd step of the application process requires the candidates to upload scanned (digital) image of their passport sized personal photo (recent one) and signature. IBPS has given the specifications of the format and size of both photo and signature for successfully uploading them in your application form. They are as follows
- Photo –
- The photograph should be a passport-sized colour picture (size 4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- The photpgraph should be taken against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
- The format of the image should be “.jpg or .jpeg”
- Dimensions of the photo should be 200 x 230 pixels
- The Size of the .jpg or .jpeg file should be between 20kb – 50kb.
- Signature –
- The Signature image should be of the applicant’s signature on white paper with Black Ink
- Format – .jpg or .jpeg
- Dimensions – 140 x 60 pixels
- File Size – 10kb – 20kb
How to Reduce the Size of Scanned Image
If you are struggling with the large-sized image then follow these steps to reduce the size of your scanned image as specified by IBPS.
- Open the Image in Microsoft Paint or Microsoft Picture Editor.
- Crop the image and click on Resize option and adjust the pixel size.
You can use any other Photo Editor for the same.
2 separate links would be given to upload both the personal photo and the signature. Once uploaded successfully the applicant would have to submit the application form.
Note: Prior to submission of the online application use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Please ensure that you double check all the information you have filled in the form, because No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button.
IBPS CLERK 2018 Exam : Step 4 – Payment
The fourth and final step of the application process is payment of the application fees.
₹600 for General Category
₹100 for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM Candidates
The Application fees of the IBPS CLERK 2018 Exam can be paid through ONLINE MODE only. There would be multiple options for completing the online payment like – Debit Card, Credit Card, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards.
After submitting your payment information in the online application form, applicants are advised to wait for the intimation from the server. DO NOT press Back or Refresh button to avoid double charge.
Once the payment is made successfully, you must save the payment receipt and take a printout as well.
That would conclude the Application process of IBPS CLERK 2018 Exam, at the end of which candidates are advised to save a copy of their application form and also take a print out of the same.
You must start your IBPS CLERK 2018 Exam Preparation from today itself.
That brings us to the end of this blog, we hope you found the information provided above helpful in your IBPS CLERK 2018 Exam registration and preparation. keep visiting this page to get all details about the exam, free study notes, Free E-books, etc.
Click Here To Check IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern
All the best for the IBPS CLERK Exam 2018!
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series
- Prepare for RBI Assistant 2019 Exam with Mock Tests & Live Classes Here
- SSC CGL Brahamstra – Join Practice-based Online Tuition for SSC CGL 2019-20 Exam
- Attempt a Free IBPS Clerk Mains Mock Test here
- SSC CHSL 2019 – Attempt Free Mock Tests now
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test