Table of Contents
- IBPS RRB Clerk Application Form 2023
- IBPS RRB Clerk Application Form 2023 – Overview
- IBPS RRB Clerk Application Form 2023 – Application Link
- IBPR RRB Clerk Application Form 2023
- How to Edit IBPS RRB Clerk Application Form 2023
- IBPS RRB Clerk Application Form – Frequently Asked Questions
IBPS RRB Clerk Application Form 2023
IBPS RRB Clerk Application Form 2023: The notification for IBPS RRB Clerk 2023 has been released on ibps.in on 31st May 2023. Candidates should be well aware of the requirements before they begin the online application process. Keeping the required documents ready will make the registration process smooth and error-free. This article covers all you need to know about the IBPS RRB Clerk Application Process 2023.
IBPS RRB Clerk Application Form 2023 – Overview
A brief overview of the information provided in the notification-
|Name of exam||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
Regional Rural Banks (IBPS RRB)
|Recruitment for the|
|Office Assistant (Multipurpose)|
|IBPS RRB Exam stage||Preliminary and Mains|
|Mode of exam||Online|
|IBPS RRB Exam Duration||Prelims: 45 minutes|
Mains: 2 hours
Single level exam: 2 hours
IBPS RRB Clerk Application Form 2023 – Application Link
Candidates can apply online for the exam from the 1st of June 2023 to the 21st of June 2023. No other mode of application other than online will be accepted. The IBPS RRB Clerk application link 2023 is given below.
IBPR RRB Clerk Application Form 2023
Those wanting to join the IBPS RRB Clerk recruitment should make sure to know all aspects of the application process before applying. These include the prerequisites, application fees, process, etc. Candidates can find all the necessary information about the IBPS RRB Clerk registration process in this section.
Prerequisites for Applying Online
Before applying online, candidates should,
- Scan their signature and photographs. The candidate must ensure that both the photograph (4.5 cms x 3.5 cms) and signature adhere to the specifications mentioned.
- CAPITAL LETTERS signature will not be accepted
- Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make the online payment.
- Must have a valid personal email ID. This should be maintained till the completion of the recruitment process.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges
The following table gives the application fees. It is different for different categories as shown. Candidates should ensure that the payment is made online. No other mode of payment is accepted.
|Office Assistant||SC/ST/PWBD||INR 175/-|
Steps to Apply for IBPS RRB Assistant Exam Online
Here are the steps to apply for IBPS RRB Assistant exam
- Step1 – Go to www.ibps.in website
- Step 2 – Click on the homepage
- Step 3 – Open ‘CRP for RRBs’ and click ‘Click here to apply online for CRP RRBs Officer Assistants (Multipurpose) to open the online application form.
- Step 4 – Click on ‘Click here for new registration’ and register by entering the necessary information. A provisional registration number and password is displayed on the screen. Note this down. The registration number and password is sent through SMS and Email.
- Step 5 – Upload photograph and signature as per specifications
- Step 6 – Indicate state for provisional allotment.
- Step 7 – Before submitting use ‘save and next’ to verify and modify details if required
- Step 8 – Hit the ‘Final Submit’ button once you have verified your details
- Step 9 – Pay the fee/intimation charges online.
Candidates are advised to register as per the above steps and carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application is possible/ entertained after submission of the application. Candidates should refer to the Official notification for steps to fill the online application form.
IBPS RRB Assistant Hand Written Declaration Text
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true, and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
How to Edit IBPS RRB Clerk Application Form 2023
Here are the steps on how to edit your IBPS Clerk RRB application form:
- Go to the IBPS website.
- Click on the “IBPS Clerk RRB” link.
- Click on the “Edit Application” link.
- Enter your login credentials and click on the “Login” button.
- Make the necessary changes to your application form.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
Please note that you can only edit your application form once. If you make any changes after the submission deadline, your application will be rejected.
IBPS RRB Clerk Application Form – Frequently Asked Questions
A1. You can apply online through the IBPS website.
A2. The online registration for IBPS RRB Clerk 2023 will begin on 1st June 2023.
A3. The online registration for IBPS RRB Clerk 2023 will end on 21st June 2023.
A4. The IBPS RRB Clerk application fees is ₹175 for SC/ST/PwD and ₹850 for Unreserved/OBC/Others.
A5. The scanned copy of the photograph and signature that candidates use for IBPS RRB Clerk application should be 4.5 cms x 3.5 cms.
- IBPS RRB Previous Year Papers for PO and Clerk, Download PDF Solutions
- IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Result 2023 Out, Direct Link to Download
- IBPS RRB Clerk Salary 2023, Know Pay Scale, Job Description
- IBPS RRB Clerk Admit Card 2023 Out, Download Now
- IBPS RRB Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2023, Know Age Limit, Qualification
- IBPS RRB Clerk Application Form 2023, Know the Registration Process
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests, and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
I write content to help people prepare for banking exams because I have experience as an aspirant myself. My goal is to provide accurate and easy-to-understand information for candidates. I cover various topics such as exam patterns, syllabus, study techniques, and time management to support those preparing for the exams. As a former aspirant turned content writer, I want to make the information accessible and helpful for others so that they can do well in their banking and government exams and achieve their goals.