IFSCA Grade A Admit Card
IFSCA Grade A Admit Card is usually released 10 days before the exam. The admit card for the Phase 1 exam will be released soon and the last date to download the admit card is usually the exam date. You should bookmark this article for all the updates on the IFSCA Grade A Admit Card because, without the admit card, no candidate will be allowed to sit for the exam.
IFSCA Grade A Admit Card 2024
We have provided the direct link, overview of the important dates, steps to download the admit card, etc in this section so read out every detail carefully.
IFSCA Grade A Admit Card 2024 – Important Dates
It is very important to keep track of the important dates. The candidates can download the IFSCA Grade A Admit Cards as and when these are released.
|Particulars||Important Dates (2024)||Important Dates (2023)|
|Commencement of Call letter Download (Phase 1)||To be Updated||5th April 2023|
|Closure of Call letter Download (Phase 1)||To be Updated||15th April 2023|
|Commencement of Call letter Download (Phase 2)||To be Updated||4th May 2023|
|Closure of Call letter Download (Phase 2)||To be Updated||13th May 2023|
IFSCA Grade A Admit Card 2024 – Direct Link
IFSCA Grade A Admit Card 2024 is expected to be released 10 days before the exam. Candidates who applied for the exam could download their admit card from the direct link that will be updated as and when the link becomes active. Also, make a note that the following link will be active till the exam date only.
IFSCA Grade A Admit Card 2024 – Steps to Download
It is pretty simple to get the admit card downloaded. We have mentioned the steps that you must follow to download the IFSCA Grade A Admit Card, check out the same.
1- Visit the official website of IFSCA.
2- Look for the notice column on the right side
3- In the notice column, you will find the link for IFSCA Grade A Admit Card 2023
4- You need to click on it and enter your credentials.
5- Now, you can download your IFSCA Grade A Admit Card 2023 by clicking on the download icon.
IFSCA Grade A Exam Centers 2024
The Phase I and Phase II online exams will be held in the following centers. Candidates must check out the list of cities from the table below. Also, note that the candidates have the choice of selecting up to 3 centers for the Phase I online exam and only 1 center for the Phase II online exam. The exam centers for both Phases can be different but this needs to be specified in the application form.
|Exam Centers||Exam Centers||Exam Centers|
|Ahmedabad/ Gandhinagar||Hyderabad/ Rangareddy||Nasik|
|Chandigarh/ Mohali||Kolkata/ Greater Kolkata||Pune|
|Guwahati||Mumbai/Greater Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Thane||Surat|
|Hubli – Dharwad||Nagpur||Vishakhapatnam|
|Related Links||Related Links|
|IFSCA Grade A Study Material||IFSCA Grade A Study Plan|
|IFSCA Grade A Exam Analysis||IFSCA Grade A Answer Key|
IFSCA Grade A Admit Card 2024 FAQs
The IFSCA Grade A Admit Card 2024 will be released soon on the official website.
You will need to carry a valid photo ID proof (such as an Aadhaar card, passport, or driver’s license) along with your IFSCA Grade A Admit Card 2024 to the exam center.
If you find any discrepancies in your IFSCA Grade A Admit Card, you should immediately contact the IFSCA authorities for rectification.
No, the IFSCA Grade A Admit Card 2024 will not be sent by mail. You need to download it from the official website.
Yes, it is advisable to keep a printed copy of the IFSCA Grade A Admit Card 2024 with you for reference on the exam day.
You can download your IFSCA Grade A Admit Card 2024 from the official website of IFSCA using your registration details.
Download FREE Ebooks on Government Schemes for all Regulatory Exams: IRDAI, RBI, NABARD, SIDBI, SEBI, IFSCA
- Final Revision of Important Govt Schemes for RBI Grade B – Download FREE Ebook
- FREE Ebook on Top 10 Govt Schemes from Ministry of Agriculture: Part 1 – Download
- FREE Ebook on Top 10 Govt Schemes from Ministry of Agriculture: Part 2 – Download
- Download Top 5 Government Schemes From the Ministry of Education
- Download the Free Ebook on Top 6 Govt. Schemes from the Ministry of Finance
- Ebook on Top 5 Initiatives of NITI Aayog – Download FREE
FREE Ebooks on General Awareness, ESI, FM & Miscellaneous Topics for all Regulatory Exams: IRDAI, RBI, NABARD, SIDBI, SEBI, IFSCA – Download
The syllabus of all the regulatory exams is somewhat similar, so practicing and learning from other exam-specific ebooks are also beneficial in the preparation. Here, we have compiled all the latest ebooks that will help you ace the exam.
- Download RBI Grade B 2023 GA Answer Key Ebook
- Get RBI Grade B 2023 ESI & FM Objective Questions Answer Key Ebook
- Download RBI Grade B 2023 ESI & FM Descriptive Questions Answer Key Ebook
- Free Ebook on Top 40 ARD Questions for NABARD Grade A – Part 1
- Download Top 40 ARD Questions for NABARD Grade A – Part 2 FREE Ebook
- Download Top 40 ARD Questions FREE Ebook for NABARD Grade A – Part 3
- Get a FREE Ebook on Key Highlights from the Economic Survey 2022-23
- Download RBI Annual Report 2023 Important MCQs: Part 1 FREE Ebook
- Download RBI Annual Report 2023 Important MCQs: Part 2 FREE Ebook
- Top 50 Banking & Finance CA for all Regulatory Exams (March-April 2023)
- RBI Bolt March 2023 Summary FREE Ebook
- Top 100 PIB Current Affairs MCQs for RBI Grade B 2023: Part 1 – Download FREE
- Top 100 PIB Current Affairs MCQs for RBI Grade B 2023: Part 2 – Download FREE
- FREE Ebook on Introduction to Management
- FREE Ebook on Indian Agriculture
- Insurance Sector in India FREE Ebook
- International Economic Institutions FREE Ebook
Download FREE Ebooks on QRE (Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, English) for all Regulatory Exams: IRDAI, RBI, NABARD, SIDBI, SEBI, IFSCA
Download all the ebooks for FREE and enhance your preparation.
Quantitative Aptitude Ebooks
- Download the Free Ebook on Top 50 Quants Questions for IRDAI Assistant Manager
- Top 25 Number Series Questions for RBI Grade B 2023 – Download FREE
- Most Repetitive Quants Questions for RBI Grade B 2023 – Download FREE Ebook
- Download the Free Ebook on Top 50 Reasoning Questions for IRDAI Assistant Manager
- Most Repetitive Reasoning Questions for RBI Grade B 2023 – Download FREE Ebook
- Top 25 Puzzle Questions for RBI Grade B 2023: Download FREE
- Top 25 Syllogism Questions for RBI Grade B 2023: Download FREE
English Language Ebooks
- Download the Free Ebook on Top 50 English Questions for IRDAI Assistant Manager
- Most Repetitive English Questions for RBI Grade B 2023 – Download FREE Ebook
- FREE Ebook on Top 25 Subject Verb Agreement Questions for RBI Grade B 2023: Download
- Ebook on Top 20 Para Jumble Questions for RBI Grade B 2023: Download FREE
- Top 100 Idioms & Phrases for RBI Grade B 2023: Download FREE Ebook
- Top 135 One-Word Substitutions for RBI Grade B 2023: Download
Preparing for Regulatory Exams? Need regular updates of CA, Notifications, Free Ebooks, YT Sessions, and More, then Join Our Regulatory Whatsapp Channel.
If you are preparing for Regulatory Exams, then do not forget to check out all the blogs on the regulatory exams. Check Regulatory Exam Blogs.
Attempt Engaging Quiz on YTC and get complete study material and classes for RBI Grade B, NABARD Grade A, SEBI Grade A, IFSCA Grade A, and SIDBI Grade A, IRDAI Assistant Manager- Subscribe to Oliveboard’s Regulatory Exam Youtube Channel
|Related Links||Related Links|
|RBI Grade B Notification||NABARD Grade A Notification|
|SEBI Grade A Notification||IRDAI Assistant Manager Notification|
|SIDBI Grade A Notification||–|
- Important Days in January 2024, Check National and International Dates
- Global Family Day 2024, Celebrating Unity & Love in Every Home
- RBI Grade B Online Coaching 2024 for Phase 1 & 2, Live Classes, Super Mentor
- New Year’s Day 2024, Traditions, Customs & Celebrations
- CAIIB BFM Exam Analysis 2023, 3rd December, All Shifts
Hello there! I’m a dedicated Government Job aspirant turned passionate writer & content marketer. My blogs are a one-stop destination for accurate and comprehensive information on exams like Regulatory Bodies, Banking, SSC, State PSCs, and more. I’m on a mission to provide you with all the details you need, conveniently in one place. When I’m not writing and marketing, you’ll find me happily experimenting in the kitchen, cooking up delightful treats. Join me on this journey of knowledge and flavors!