IFSCA Grade A Application Form
IFSCA Grade A Application Form 2024 will be out soon and for the 2023 cycle, it was out on 11th February 2023. The last day to fill up the application forms was 15th March 2023. International Financial Services Centres Authority (IFSCA) conducted the recruitment of candidates for the post of Assistant Manager. A total of 20 vacancies were released by the IFSCA. This page will cover the information on the IFSCA Grade A Application Form, application fees, last dates to apply, etc.
IFSCA Grade A Application Form 2024
The important dates for the IFSCA Grade A Application Form 2024 are given below. We have also mentioned the complete timeline of 2023 notification for your reference.
|Events||Important Dates (2024)||Important Dates (2023)|
|IFSCA Grade A Notification Release Date||To be Updated||11th February 2023|
|IFSCA Grade A Application Form Start Date||To be Updated||11th February 2023|
|IFSCA Grade A Application Form Last Date||To be Updated||3rd March 2023|
15th March 2023 (Updated Date)
|IFSCA Grade A Admit Card||To be Updated||5th April 2023 (Phase 1)|
4th May 2023 (Phase 2)
|IFSCA Grade A Exam Date Phase-1||To be Updated||15th April 2023|
|IFSCA Grade A Exam Date Phase-2||To be Updated||13th May 2023|
|IFSCA Grade A Interview Dates||To be Updated||20th June to 23rd June 2023|
IFSCA Grade A Application Form 2024 – Direct Link
The direct link to fill out the application forms for IFSCA Grade A will be open soon. Check out the direct link below which will be updated as and when the IFSCA Grade A Application Window opens.
IFSCA Grade A Application Form 2024 – Steps to Apply
- Visit the official website of IFSCA.
- Under the What’s New tab, check the heading of Career.
- Click on the Registration Link given above.
- Click on the PDF icon under Details.
- Click on the link provided in the PDF and select ‘Open Link’
- The Registration Page will open. Select the ‘Click here for New Registration’ Tab.
- Enter your basic information like name and contact information. Double-check to remove errors. Enter the security code then click Save and Next.
- Proceed to upload the photograph and signature after checking the guidelines provided. Enter any further details as asked by IFSCA.
- Preview the registration form and upload any more documents asked.
- Proceed to payment.
- Make sure to download the proof of payment and check your mail for the registration proof.
IFSCA Grade A Application Fees 2024
The application fee differs from category to category so we have mentioned the category-wise details below:
|SC/ST||Rs. 100 as intimation charges|
|Unreserved/OBC/EWSs||Rs. 1000 as application fee and intimation charges|
IFSCA Grade A Application Form 2024 – Vacancy
Below is the vacancy details of IFSCA Grade A.
|Name of Posts||Total Number of Vacancy||Unreserved (UR)||SC||ST||OBC||EWS|
|Assistant Manager (2024)||To be Updated||To be Updated||To be Updated||To be Updated||To be Updated||To be Updated|
|Assistant Manager (2023)||20||10||3||1||5||1|
|Related Links||Related Links|
|IFSCA Grade A Study Material||IFSCA Grade A Study Plan|
|IFSCA Grade A Exam Analysis||IFSCA Grade A Answer Key|
IFSCA Grade A Application Form 2024 FAQs
The last date for submitting the IFSCA Grade A Application Form 2024 will be updated soon.
The IFSCA Grade A Application Form 2024 has to be filled out online from the official IFSCA website. You do not need to download the application form.
Yes, UR/EWS/OBC candidates are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 1000/- for the IFSCA Grade A 2024 application.
No, candidates must ensure all details are accurate before submission as editing after submission is not allowed.
No, candidates need to fill out separate application forms if applying for multiple posts.
Download FREE Ebooks on Government Schemes for all Regulatory Exams: IRDAI, RBI, NABARD, SIDBI, SEBI, IFSCA
- Final Revision of Important Govt Schemes for RBI Grade B – Download FREE Ebook
- FREE Ebook on Top 10 Govt Schemes from Ministry of Agriculture: Part 1 – Download
- FREE Ebook on Top 10 Govt Schemes from Ministry of Agriculture: Part 2 – Download
- Download Top 5 Government Schemes From the Ministry of Education
- Download the Free Ebook on Top 6 Govt. Schemes from the Ministry of Finance
- Ebook on Top 5 Initiatives of NITI Aayog – Download FREE
FREE Ebooks on General Awareness, ESI, FM & Miscellaneous Topics for all Regulatory Exams: IRDAI, RBI, NABARD, SIDBI, SEBI, IFSCA – Download
The syllabus of all the regulatory exams is somewhat similar, so practicing and learning from other exam-specific ebooks are also beneficial in the preparation. Here, we have compiled all the latest ebooks that will help you ace the exam.
- Download RBI Grade B 2023 GA Answer Key Ebook
- Get RBI Grade B 2023 ESI & FM Objective Questions Answer Key Ebook
- Download RBI Grade B 2023 ESI & FM Descriptive Questions Answer Key Ebook
- Free Ebook on Top 40 ARD Questions for NABARD Grade A – Part 1
- Download Top 40 ARD Questions for NABARD Grade A – Part 2 FREE Ebook
- Download Top 40 ARD Questions FREE Ebook for NABARD Grade A – Part 3
- Get a FREE Ebook on Key Highlights from the Economic Survey 2022-23
- Download RBI Annual Report 2023 Important MCQs: Part 1 FREE Ebook
- Download RBI Annual Report 2023 Important MCQs: Part 2 FREE Ebook
- Top 50 Banking & Finance CA for all Regulatory Exams (March-April 2023)
- RBI Bolt March 2023 Summary FREE Ebook
- Top 100 PIB Current Affairs MCQs for RBI Grade B 2023: Part 1 – Download FREE
- Top 100 PIB Current Affairs MCQs for RBI Grade B 2023: Part 2 – Download FREE
- FREE Ebook on Introduction to Management
- FREE Ebook on Indian Agriculture
- Insurance Sector in India FREE Ebook
- International Economic Institutions FREE Ebook
Download FREE Ebooks on QRE (Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, English) for all Regulatory Exams: IRDAI, RBI, NABARD, SIDBI, SEBI, IFSCA
Download all the ebooks for FREE and enhance your preparation.
Quantitative Aptitude Ebooks
- Download the Free Ebook on Top 50 Quants Questions for IRDAI Assistant Manager
- Top 25 Number Series Questions for RBI Grade B 2023 – Download FREE
- Most Repetitive Quants Questions for RBI Grade B 2023 – Download FREE Ebook
- Download the Free Ebook on Top 50 Reasoning Questions for IRDAI Assistant Manager
- Most Repetitive Reasoning Questions for RBI Grade B 2023 – Download FREE Ebook
- Top 25 Puzzle Questions for RBI Grade B 2023: Download FREE
- Top 25 Syllogism Questions for RBI Grade B 2023: Download FREE
English Language Ebooks
- Download the Free Ebook on Top 50 English Questions for IRDAI Assistant Manager
- Most Repetitive English Questions for RBI Grade B 2023 – Download FREE Ebook
- FREE Ebook on Top 25 Subject Verb Agreement Questions for RBI Grade B 2023: Download
- Ebook on Top 20 Para Jumble Questions for RBI Grade B 2023: Download FREE
- Top 100 Idioms & Phrases for RBI Grade B 2023: Download FREE Ebook
- Top 135 One-Word Substitutions for RBI Grade B 2023: Download
Preparing for Regulatory Exams? Need regular updates of CA, Notifications, Free Ebooks, YT Sessions, and More, then Join Our Regulatory Whatsapp Channel.
If you are preparing for Regulatory Exams, then do not forget to check out all the blogs on the regulatory exams. Check Regulatory Exam Blogs.
Attempt Engaging Quiz on YTC and get complete study material and classes for RBI Grade B, NABARD Grade A, SEBI Grade A, IFSCA Grade A, and SIDBI Grade A, IRDAI Assistant Manager- Subscribe to Oliveboard’s Regulatory Exam Youtube Channel
|Related Links||Related Links|
|RBI Grade B Notification||NABARD Grade A Notification|
|SEBI Grade A Notification||IRDAI Assistant Manager Notification|
|SIDBI Grade A Notification||–|
- 4 December Current Affairs 2023 in English
- EDP Full Form, All You Need to Know About EDP
- CSIR NET 2023 Notification Out, Direct Download Link
- National Pollution Control Day 2023, Theme, History, Objectives
- Important Days in December 2023 National and International
Hello there! I’m a dedicated Government Job aspirant turned passionate writer & content marketer. My blogs are a one-stop destination for accurate and comprehensive information on exams like Regulatory Bodies, Banking, SSC, State PSCs, and more. I’m on a mission to provide you with all the details you need, conveniently in one place. When I’m not writing and marketing, you’ll find me happily experimenting in the kitchen, cooking up delightful treats. Join me on this journey of knowledge and flavors!