IFSCA Recruitment for Assistant Manager – IFSCA has released the Exam Date & Admit Cards on 4th May 2023 for the Phase 2 Exam! The IFSCA Grade A Notification was released on the official website on 11th February 2023. As per the official notification PDF, IFSCA had announced a total number of 20 vacancies for the Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) post. All eligible candidates could apply online from 11th February 2023 to 15th March 2023 from the direct link provided below.
Table of Contents
- IFSCA Grade A Latest Updates
- IFSCA Assistant Manager Notification 2023
- Download IFSCA Recruitment PDF for Assistant Manager
- IFSCA Recruitment 2023: Overview
- IFSCA Apply Online Process 2023
- Steps To Apply Online For IFSCA Recruitment 2023
- IFSCA Assistant Manager Vacancy Details
- IFSCA Grade A Recruitment 2023: Application Fees
- IFSCA Eligibility Criteria 2023
- IFSCA Recruitment Educational Qualification
- IFSCA Recruitment 2023: Age Limit
- IFSCA Assistant Manager Selection Process 2023
- IFSCA Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
- IFSCA Grade A Recruitment 2023: Exam Pattern
- IFSCA Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023: Salary
- Frequently Asked Questions:
IFSCA Grade A Latest Updates
4th May 2023: IFSCA Grade A Phase 2 Exam Date & Admit Cards Out!
The aspirants must note that the IFSCA Grade A Phase 2 Exam Date has been released officially. The Phase 2 exam will be conducted on 13th May 2023. The admit cards are available to download from 4th May 2023 to 13th May 2023.
Direct Link to Download IFSCA Grade A Phase 2 Admit Card
21st April 2023: IFSCA Grade A Phase 1 Result Out!
The candidates who were eagerly waiting for the results to be out must note that the result has been released on the official website. Download the result PDF below.
Download IFSCA Grade A Phase 1 Result PDF
5th April 2023: IFSCA Grade A Exam Date & Admit Card Out!
The candidates who were eagerly waiting for the IFSCA Grade A Admit Card & Exam Dates for Phase 1 must note that the same has been released. Phase 1 will be conducted on 15th April 2023 and the admit cards are out on 5th April 2023. Check out the direct link to download the admit card.
Direct Link to Download IFSCA Grade A Admit Card
IFSCA Assistant Manager Notification 2023
On February 11th, 2023, IFSCA Recruitment Notification 2023 was released. A statutory regulatory organization known as the International Financial Services Centers Authority (IFSCA) was created by an Act of Parliament in order to develop and oversee the financial services business in India’s International Financial Services Centers. Here, we’ve provided a direct link to download the IFSCA Recruitment 2023 PDF.
Download IFSCA Recruitment PDF for Assistant Manager
The notification was released on 11th February 2023 and the candidates could apply till 15th March 2023. A total number of 20 vacancies had been released and candidates below the age of 30 years can apply for IFSCA Assistant Manager. The Phase 1 Online Exam is scheduled to be held on 15th April 2023 and the Phase 2 IFSCA Assistant Manager Exam is tentatively scheduled for May 2023.
IFSCA Recruitment 2023: Overview
Now, when you have downloaded the IFSCA Grade A Notification PDF, get a brief of the important details on IFSCA Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023 in the table below.
|Organization Name||International Financial Services Centres Authority|
|Posts Name||Assistant Manager|
|Job Category||Center Govt Jobs|
|Dated||11th February 2023|
|Last Date||3rd March 2023|
15th March 2023 (Updated Date)
|Exam Dates||15th April 2023 (Phase 1)|
13th May 2023 (Phase 2)
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 1,43,000/- per month|
|Job Location||Across India|
IFSCA Apply Online Process 2023
For the position of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) for General Stream, IFSCA is accepting applications from qualified applicants. Candidates have access to the online application window from February 11th to March 15th, 2023. No other methods of application will be accepted by the organization, and the application form must be sent in its entirety after the application fee has been paid. Here, we’ve provided a direct link for IFSCA Apply Online Process.
Steps To Apply Online For IFSCA Recruitment 2023
- Visit the official website of IFSCA or click on the given above link
- Enter the details asked for such as your name, email id, and mobile number
- A provisional registration number and password will be sent to the registered Email ID and Mobile number
- On receiving the registration no. and password, log in to complete the application procedure
- Fill up the personal, academic details, and communication details carefully
- Upload the photograph, signature, Left Hand Thumb Impression, and other required details
- Verify the details entered in the form before paying the application fee
- After verification, pay the required application fee for the IFSCA Recruitment 2023
- Your application form for IFSCA Recruitment 2023 will be accepted provisionally after you have paid the application fee.
Also check out IFSCA Assistant Manager Application Form
IFSCA Assistant Manager Vacancy Details
The category-wise vacancies for IFSCA Recruitment 2023 General Stream are mentioned in the given table.
IFSCA Grade A Recruitment 2023: Application Fees
The aspirants must note that their application forms will not be accepted if they do not pay the applicable fee.
IFSCA Eligibility Criteria 2023
The exam conducting authority has released the IFSCA Eligibility Criteria along with the official notification. Candidates should confirm that they meet the IFSCA Eligibility Criteria for IFSCA Assistant Manager prior to enrolling for the notice. This must be done so as to avoid the cancellation of the candidature at any stage of the selection process.
IFSCA Recruitment Educational Qualification
The Educational Qualification that a candidate must possess for IFSCA Recruitment 2023 is described in the table below.
|Assistant Manager||Master’s Degree with specialization in Statistics/ Economics/ Commerce/Business Administration (Finance) /Econometrics.|
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology/ Computer Science/ Master’s in Computer Application/Information Technology.
Bachelor’s degree in commerce with CA, CFA, CS, ICWA.
Bachelor’s degree in Law or in any other discipline from a recognized University
As far as the clarity is concerned, the candidates must note that any candidate with any Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree is eligible to apply.
IFSCA Recruitment 2023: Age Limit
Here, aspirants can check the maximum age limit for IFSCA Recruitment 2023 as on 01st February 2023. However, various age relaxations have been provided. Check out IFSCA Eligibility Criteria in detail.
|Post||Maximum Age Limit|
|Assistant Manager||30 years|
IFSCA Assistant Manager Selection Process 2023
IFSCA Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
The selection process for IFSCA Assistant Manager involves three phases.
- Phase I (online screening examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each)
- Phase II (online examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each)
- Phase III (Interview)
IFSCA Grade A Recruitment 2023: Exam Pattern
The Exam pattern for the phase 1 online examination is given in the table below. Check out IFSCA Exam Pattern in detail and also do not forget to download IFSCA Recruitment PDF from the above.
Below is the IFSCA Exam Pattern for Phase 1:
|Papers||Max Marks||Cut off||Time Duration|
|Paper I||100||30%||60 minutes|
|Paper II||100||40%||60 minutes|
Below is the IFSCA Exam Pattern for Phase 2:
|Papers||Max Marks||Cut off||Weightage||Time Duration|
|Paper I||100||30%||1/3rd||60 minutes|
|Paper II||100||40%||2/3rd||60 minutes|
Check IFSCA Grade A Study Plan
IFSCA Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023: Salary
The pay scale of IFSCA Assistant Managers (Grade A Officers) is Rs. 44500-2500(4)-54500-2850(7)-74450-EB-2850(4)-85850-3300(1)-89150 (17 years).
Hope the information about IFSCA Assistant Managers 2023 is useful. We advise candidates to start applying soon. For more information like this visit the Oliveboard website.
Get Daily FREE Material for RBI Grade B, NABARD Grade A, SEBI Grade A, IFSCA Grade A, and SIDBI Grade A, IRDAI Assistant Manager- Join Oliveboard’s Regulatory Exam Telegram Channel
Do not forget to check out all the videos for RBI Grade B, NABARD Grade A, SEBI Grade A, IFSCA Grade A, and SIDBI Grade A, IRDAI Assistant Manager- Subscribe to Oliveboard’s Regulatory Exam Youtube Channel
- SSC JHT Application Form 2023, How to Apply
- SSC JHT Exam Dates 2023, Know the Schedule Here
- SSC JE Syllabus 2023, Know the Exam Pattern and Topics
- Computer Proficiency Certification Test (CPCT) Details for All Govt Exams
- LIC ADO Interview Questions 2023, Download PDF
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests, and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
Frequently Asked Questions:
Yes, The IFSCA Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023 is out.
The IFSCA Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Process started on 11th February 2023.
The vacancy notified for IFSCA Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023 is 20.
The maximum age limit for IFSCA Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023 is 30 years.
Yes, IFSCA is a statutory regulatory body that is established by an act of Parliament.
I have been a Government Job aspirant myself but writing was always my passion. Since 2021, I have been writing various blogs on several exams such as Banking, SSC, State PSCs, etc. The ultimate motive is to provide correct and detailed information that the user needs in one place. Apart from writing and marketing, I love to cook.
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series