JAIIB Cut Off
The cut-off marks are the minimum marks that applicants must get in order to qualify for the certificate. Candidates must achieve the minimum JAIIB cut-off marks in order to receive the JAIIB certification. The candidates who apply for the exam must be aware of the JAIIB Cut off as well as the procedure to download it. This will help them to know what is expected of them to clear the exam. This will help them to prepare in the right manner.
JAIIB Cutoff 2024 – Calculation Process
The following are the major points that are involved in calculating the JAIIB Cut off 2024:
- Each subject requires a minimum score of 50 out of 100 to pass.
- Candidates who obtain at least 45 marks in each subject and a total of 50 percent in all examination subjects in a single attempt will be declared to have passed the examination.
- Candidates will be able to keep credits for subjects they passed in an attempt until the time restriction for passing the examination has expired.
|Cut off Mark
The Time Limit For Passing JAIIB
The Indian Institute of Banking and Finance has set the following time limit for passing the JAIIB examination:
- Candidates will have three years to complete the exam if they want to be considered (i.e. 5 consecutive attempts).
- Candidates who do not pass the exam within the three-year time limit must reapply. Candidates who have already passed a subject will not be given credit for it.
- The three-year time limit for the first attempt will begin on the date of application. Attempts will be counted regardless of whether or not an applicant comes for an examination.
JAIIB Passing Criteria 2024
The JAIIB exam consists of four papers: Indian Economy and Indian Financial System, Principles and Practices of Banking, Accounting and Financial Management, and Retail Banking and Wealth Management. Each paper is of 100 marks and the total duration of the exam is 2 hours for each paper. The passing criteria for JAIIB are as follows:
- Minimum Marks: To pass the JAIIB exam, a candidate must secure a minimum of 50 marks out of 100 in each paper. This means that a candidate must score at least 150 out of 300 marks to pass the exam.
- Aggregate Marks: In addition to the minimum marks in each paper, a candidate must also secure an aggregate of 50% marks in all three papers combined. This means that a candidate must score at least 225 out of 300 marks in total to pass the exam.
- Time Limit: Candidates are allowed to attempt the JAIIB exam a maximum of five times. If a candidate is unable to clear the exam within five attempts, he/she will have to re-register for the exam.
|JAIIB Exam Date
|JAIIB Admit Card
|JAIIB Previous Year Papers
|JAIIB Study Material
|JAIIB Cut Off
|JAIIB Mock Test
JAIIB Exam Pass Class
The passing class or division in the JAIIB Exam has been established by IIFB based on your JAIIB Exam 2024 grades. The institute will treat your “first physical attempt” as your first attempt at receiving a class. You will not be considered for awarding class if you re-enroll for the JAIIB Exam.
First Class: If you receive a grade of 60 percent or higher in the aggregate and pass all subjects on your first attempt.
If you achieve a grade of 70 percent or more in the aggregate and 60 percent or higher in each subject on your first physical try, you will receive a First Class with Distinction.
The JAIIB Exam result will be published on the institute’s website once the exam is completed. You must achieve the minimum qualifying score in the exam, which is 50 marks out of a possible 100.
Factors Affecting JAIIB Cutoff Marks
The following factors influence the cut-off marks of JAIIB:
- The number of candidates who applied for the JAIIB Exam
- Total candidates appeared for the examination.
- The annual intake of candidates by the authorities.
- Previous year cut-off marks.
- The difficulty level of the JAIIB Examination
- The least and average marks that are obtained by the candidates in the JAIIB Exam.
We hope that this article has provided you with detailed knowledge of the JAIIB Cut off along with the procedure to download the cutoff as well as the factors affecting the cutoff.
We hope this blog gave you a better understanding of the JAIIB Cut Off 2024. To read more such blogs, visit the Oliveboard website!
|JAIIB Notification 2024
|JAIIB Syllabus 2024
|JAIIB Exam Date 2024
|JAIIB Registration 2024
|JAIIB Admit Card 2024
|JAIIB Previous Year Papers
|JAIIB Cut Off
Hey everyone, I’m Vaishnavi Kumari, an edtech writer and a dedicated aspirant for government exams, including banking and SSC exams. Having worked with several edtech platforms, I am committed to providing you with essential and accurate information to ace these exams. With my experience as both a writer and an aspirant, I understand your needs and challenges, and my aim is to make your preparation journey smoother. I’ll focus on specific sections of the exams, compiling comprehensive and helpful content that covers the crucial topics, tips, and strategies you need to succeed. Let’s conquer these exams together!