JAIIB Registration Last Date: The Indian Institute of Banking and Finance is conducting the exam for Junior Associate of Indian Insititute of Bankers in November 2022. The registration for the November cycle began on the 1st of September and will close today, on the 21st of September.
IIBF has mainly three flagship courses that it conducts for banking and finance professionals. These are:
- Junior Associate of Indian Institute of Bankers
- Diploma in Banking and Finance
- Certified Associate of Indian Institute of Bankers
JAIIB is one of the major flagship courses offered by the IIBF. Banking and finance professionals looking to push their careers forward and enrich their work experience should not miss out on this exam. Candidates who are yet to apply should do so at the earliest.
JAIIB Registration Last Date- How to Apply
Candidates should follow these steps to apply for the JAIIB 2022 November exam:
- Visit the IIBF’s official website at www.iibf.org.in.
2. On the homepage, click on the “Examination/ Courses” option.
3. Under “Examinations/Courses”, select the “Flagship Course” option.
4. A new page will be displayed; select the “JAIIB exam 2022”.
5. Click on the “Apply Online” tab.
6. Select “Exams (Members)” from the drop-down box after clicking on the “Apply Now” tab.
7. Login with your membership credentials by clicking on “JAIIB.”
8. To proceed to the payment area, fill out the online application form and click the “Accept and Submit” option.
9. Choose the most convenient way of online payment for you and pay for the exam (including the penalty fee, if applicable).
10. The website will provide transaction information and confirmation through SMS to the registered mobile number on successful registration.
11. Take a printout of the JAIIB 2022 application form for future reference.
12. If the process is unsuccessful or incomplete, an appropriate message will appear on the screen. In that case, the applicant must repeat the online process.
Candidates should clear the exam within the time limit of two years. If you do not pass the exam within the allotted time, you must re-enroll as a fresh student, and the institute will give no credit. For the first try, a two-year time limit will begin on the date of application. Attempts will be counted regardless of whether or not an applicant presents for any examination.
The JAIIB registration fee is based on the number of attempts made by the candidates and the time of registration. The following is the baseline registration price for the JAIIB Exam based on the number of attempts:
|Number of attempts
|JAIIB First Attempt Fee
|JAIIB Second Attempt Fee
|JAIIB Third Attempt Fee
|JAIIB Fourth Attempt Fee
The JAIIB application process is divided into three phases. To avoid paying the penalty cost in later registration phases, candidates should register in the first phase of the registration window.
The following is the registration fee for the JAIIB exam based on the period/phase of registration:
JAIIB Exam 2022 Fee
|From 01.09.2022 to 07.09.2022
|From 08.09.2022 to 14.09.2022
|Normal fees plus INR 100
|From 15.09.2022 to 21.09.2022
|Normal fees plus INR 200
JAIIB registration last date is today hence, candidates will have to pay Rs 200 in excess with the application fee.
JAIIB Registration Last Date- Prerequisites
To be eligible for appearing in the Junior Associate of Indian Institute of Bankers examination candidates have to fulfill the following criteria:
- The candidate must be working in the Banking and Finance sector.
- The candidate must be working in an institution that is a member of the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance.
- The candidate must have cleared at least class 12th or equivalent in any stream from a recognized board.
- The Junior staff of the banking and financial institutions, which are members of the IIBF, can appear for the JAIIB examination if they have passed class 12.
- The candidates who have not cleared the 12th class or equivalent examination can appear for the clerical or supervisory staff cadre JAIIB examination on the Manager’s recommendation or the Officer in charge of the bank where they are employed.
- There is no age limit for JAIIB. However, the candidate must be employed in the banking and finance sector.
JAIIB 2022 – Important Dates
Once your application process is complete, take a look at these important dates for the JAIIB 2022 November cycle.
|JAIIB 2022 Online Registration Begins
|1st September 2022
|JAIIB Admit Card 2022 Release Date
|12th, 13th, and 20th November 2022
|Principles & Practices of Banking
|Accounting & Finance for Bankers
|Legal & Regulatory Aspects of Banking
JAIIB is a great opportunity to enjoy increased benefits and perks in the form of salary increments and work enrichment. Candidates should make full use of this opportunity and apply by today for the exam in November 2022.
You can even refer to our YouTube channel for more information on JAIIB, CAIIB, and more!
JAIIB Registration Last Date- Frequently Asked Questions
The last date of registration for JAIIB 2022 is the 21st of September 2022. You can register through the official website of IIBF. Keep in mind that only those who are already members of the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance can apply for these courses.
JAIIB consists of 3 papers which are further divided into modules. The three papers are-
1. Principles and Practices of banking.
2. Accounting and Finance for Bankers
3. Legal and Regulatory Aspects of Banking.
You can refer to the detailed syllabus here
The exam dates for the three JAIIB papers are in November. The first paper for Principles and Practices of Banking will be held on the 12th of November. Accounting and Finance for Bankers is the second paper and will be held on 13th November. The third paper is Legal and Regulatory Aspects of Banking and will be held on 20th November 2022.
The JAIIB 2022 admit card will be available in November 2022.
I write content to help people prepare for banking exams because I have experience as an aspirant myself. My goal is to provide accurate and easy-to-understand information for candidates. I cover various topics such as exam patterns, syllabus, study techniques, and time management to support those preparing for the exams. As a former aspirant turned content writer, I want to make the information accessible and helpful for others so that they can do well in their banking and government exams and achieve their goals.