Table of Contents
- RBI Assistant Application Form
- RBI Assistant Application Form 2023 – Link
- RBI Assistant Application Form 2023 – Important Dates
- Prerequisites for RBI Assistant Application Form 2023
- RBI Assistant Application Form 2023 – Application Fees/ Intimation Charges
- RBI Assistant Application Form 2023 – Steps to Apply Online
- RBI Assistant Application Process 2023 – Things to Check
- RBI Assistant Application Process – What Next?
- RBI Assistant Application Process 2023 – Conclusion
- RBI Assistant Application Form 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
RBI Assistant Application Form
RBI Assistant Application Form 2023: The RBI Assistant Application Process 2023 has started on 13th September 2023. The link for the same is also live. Candidates should familiarize themselves with the application process. This article gives the link, prerequisites, fee information, and other details candidates should know.
RBI Assistant Application Form 2023 – Link
Candidates can now apply online for the exam. The link for the same is given below.
RBI Assistant Application Form 2023 – Important Dates
There are dates pertaining to important events in the RBI Assistant application process. Candidates should make sure to note these dates and fill their applications accordingly.
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||13/09/2023 09:00 AM|
|Closure of registration of application||04/10/2023|
|Closure for editing application details||04/10/2023|
|Last date for printing your application||19/10/2023|
|Online Fee Payment||13/09/2023 09:00 AM to 04/10/2023|
Prerequisites for RBI Assistant Application Form 2023
Before applying online, candidates should,
- Keep a scanned copy of the photograph and signature ready.
- Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make online payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges.
- Must have a valid personal Email ID. Candidates should maintain this mail ID till the end of the recruitment process.
RBI Assistant Application Form 2023 – Application Fees/ Intimation Charges
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges Payable through Online Mode Only:
|SC/ST/PWD/EXS||Rs 50/- (Intimation charges only)|
|OBC/General candidates||Rs 450 /- (Examination + Intimation charges)|
RBI Assistant Application Form 2023 – Steps to Apply Online
Follow the instructions given below to apply for RBI Assitant Recruitment 2023:
- Step 1: Go to the RBI website www.rbi.org.in and click on the option “Recruitment for the post of Assistant”.
- Step 2: To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id.
- Step 3: The system will generate a Provisional Registration Number and Password on the screen. Note this down.
- Step 4: Fill the application form carefully and verify/get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct before final submission.
- Step 5: No change will be possible after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- Step 6: Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ buttons.
- Step 7: Proceed to upload the Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of the Photograph and Signature.
- Step 8: Fill in other details in the Application Form.
- Step 9: Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Step 10: Click on the ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed with payment.
RBI Assistant Application Process 2023 – Things to Check
Before applying for RBI assistant, here are a few things that you should check:
- Eligibility Criteria: Make sure that you meet the eligibility criteria for the RBI assistant exam. The eligibility criteria include age limit, educational qualification, and nationality.
- Exam Pattern and Syllabus: Understand the exam pattern and syllabus thoroughly. The RBI assistant exam consists of three sections – Reasoning Ability, Numerical Ability, and English Language.
- Application Process: Check the application process carefully and make sure that you have all the necessary documents and information required for filling up the application form.
- Application Fees: Check the application fee and make sure that you have the necessary funds to pay the fee.
- Exam Dates: Check the exam dates and plan your preparation accordingly.
- Previous Year Question Papers: Solve previous year question papers to understand the exam pattern and types of questions asked in the exam.
- Preparation Strategy: Plan your preparation strategy and make a study schedule to cover all the topics.
- Time Management: Practice time management skills to ensure that you can attempt all the questions within the given time frame.
- Admit Card: Download the admit card as soon as it is released and check all the details mentioned on it.
- Follow Guidelines: Follow all the guidelines and instructions mentioned by the RBI regarding the exam.
RBI Assistant Application Process – What Next?
After applying for the RBI Assistant exam, here are some important things that you should do:
- Keep a copy of the application form: After submitting the application form, make sure to keep a copy of it for future reference.
- Check for any updates: Keep an eye on the RBI website for any updates regarding the exam, such as the release of the admit card, exam date, or any changes in the exam pattern.
- Prepare well: Start preparing for the exam as soon as possible. Make a study plan and cover all the topics mentioned in the syllabus. Solve practice papers and previous year question papers to get a better understanding of the exam pattern and the types of questions asked.
- Download the Admit Card: Once the admit card is released, download it and take a printout. Make sure to carry the admit card with you on the day of the exam.
- Check the Exam Center: Verify the address of the exam center and plan your travel accordingly. Reach the exam center well before the reporting time mentioned on the admit card.
- Follow the Exam Guidelines: Follow all the guidelines and instructions mentioned by the RBI regarding the exam. Carry all the necessary documents and items to the exam center.
RBI Assistant Application Process 2023 – Conclusion
Candidates are advised to register as per the above steps and carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application is possible/ entertained after submission of the application. Candidates should refer to the Official notification for steps to fill out the online application form.
RBI Assistant Application Form 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
A1. The direct application link for RBI Assistant 2023 is available in the article. You can also visit the official website to apply.
A2. The RBI Assistant application process has started from 13th September 2023.
A3. The last date to apply for RBI Assistant 2023 is 4th October 2023.
A4. The application fee for SC/ST/PwD/EXS is Rs. 50 and for OBC/General candidates is Rs/ 450/-
- RBI Assistant Notification 2023 Out, Download PDF Here
- RBI Assistant Syllabus 2023 and Exam Pattern, Download PDF
- RBI Assistant Preparation Plan 2023, Get the Detailed Plan Here
- RBI Assistant Exam Centers, Know the List Here
- RBI Assistant Cut Off 2023, Check Previous Year CutOff
- RBI Assistant Salary 2023, Job Profile and Benefits
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests, and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
I write content to help people prepare for banking exams because I have experience as an aspirant myself. My goal is to provide accurate and easy-to-understand information for candidates. I cover various topics such as exam patterns, syllabus, study techniques, and time management to support those preparing for the exams. As a former aspirant turned content writer, I want to make the information accessible and helpful for others so that they can do well in their banking and government exams and achieve their goals.