The State Bank Of India (SBI) concluded the prelims of the examination today on the 8th of March. With the conclusion, the thought that immediately surrounds the aspirant’s mind is what will be the result. Well, until the results are announced, here is SBI Clerk Expected Cutoff 2020 along with the Previous year cutoffs.
We at Oliveboard have continuously strived for the best for you. In an effort of the same, we have brought a state-wise list of expected cutoffs to help you get an idea about what can be expected in this year’s exam result.
Remember, this cutoff is based on our expert’s calculations and is not the actual cutoff.
Here’s what we will be covering in this article;
- SBI Clerk Expected Cutoff 2020
- SBI Clerk Previous Year Cutoffs
- Mock Test Series for SBI Clerk Mains (Sureshot way to Ace Mains)
- SBI Clerk Prelims Expected Cutoff 2020
- Factors considered while arriving at Expected Cut-Off:
- State-Wise SBI Clerk Cutoffs for Prelims – 2019
- State-Wise SBI Clerk Cutoffs for Prelims – 2016 & 2018
- State-Wise SBI Clerk Cutoffs for Main Exam – 2016 & 2018
- SBI Clerk Cutoffs 2016
SBI Clerk Prelims Expected Cutoff 2020
Our experts have carefully observed the paper pattern and taken into consideration all the important points before coming to an expected conclusion.
Our Prediction For SBI Clerk Prelims 2020 is mentioned in the below table:
|States||Expected Cutoff for General Category (+/- 3)||Vacancy|
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands||67.5||26|
|Jammu & Kashmir||77||50|
*Please note that the cut off mentioned here is completely based on calculations done by our experts and it is not the final cut off. The actual cut off may vary.
Factors considered while arriving at Expected Cut-Off:
1) No. of Vacancies
The total number of SBI Clerk Vacancies for the General post announced for 2020.
2) The difficulty level of the Exam
It is well known that the level of difficulty of the paper has a considerable impact on the cut-off marks. We also have done some research on the level of difficulty of the paper and have considered it in our calculations.
3) Previous Years Cutoffs (Vacancy & Exam Difficulty Level)
Some cue has been also been taken from the previous years cut off marks while arriving at the expected cut-off marks.
State-Wise SBI Clerk Cutoffs for Prelims – 2019
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands||65.25||27|
|Jammu & Kashmir||81.75||40|
Start preparing for the SBI Clerk Mains Exam now – Take a FREE Mock Test
State-Wise SBI Clerk Cutoffs for Prelims – 2016 & 2018
Check out the following Bar graph showing The SBI Clerk State-wise Cut-offs for Preliminary Exam for both 2018 and 2016.
Gear up for SBI Clerk 2019 Prelims Exam with Oliveboard’s Mock Test Series.
State-Wise SBI Clerk Cutoffs for Main Exam – 2016 & 2018
Check out the following Bar graph showing The SBI Clerk State-wise Cut-offs for Main Exam for both 2018 and 2016.
SBI Clerk Cutoffs 2016
SBI Clerk 2016 Prelims Sectional Cutoffs
Cut Off for General
Cut off for SC/ST/OBC
SBI Clerk 2016 Mains Sectional Cutoffs
|Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude||60||24||19|
SBI Clerk Syllabus 2019 – Mock Tests
SBI Clerk 2019 Mock Tests will help you prepare for the actual exam because they will give you an idea of how the pressure and situation will be and this will help you feel more confident and more prepared. The SBI Clerk Mock Test Series will also help you in judging and understanding your strengths and weaknesses so that you can work on them better. Check what’s in store for you:
- 20 Mocks for SBI Clerk 2019 Prelims
- 10 Mocks for SBI Clerk 2019 Mains
- All Topic Tests
- Sectional Tests
- GK Supplement with 2500 questions
- Video Crash course – 200+ Videos
- Lessons on All Topics
Read More about SBI Clerk Mock Tests here
That’s all from us in this blog on PRevious years’ SBI Clerk cutoffs. We hope you found the above information useful. This page is your one stop shop for SBI Clerk 2019 exam. Here you will get all the exam updates, FREE Study materials, online quizzes. IF you wish to get in touch with your fellow competitors for preparation of SBI Clerk 2019 Exam, you can visit Oliveboard’s discuss forum. All the best for your Exam preparation
- Join EDGE Pro Course for Bank Exams – Get personal mentoring by experts
- IBPS PO 2020 Mock Tests – Attempt a Free Mock Test Now
- IBPS RRB PO Mock Test – Attempt a FREE Mock Test Now
- IBPS RRB Assistant Mock Test – Attempt a FREE Mock Test Now
- Guarantee your success in 2020 with SBI PO Titan Course + 30 Full length SBI PO mock tests
- Attempt a Free SEBI Grade A Mock Test here