SBI has released the first list of Roll Numbers of Candidates Selected Provisionally from waiting list. This selection is done “AGAINST NON JOINING & RESIGNATION”. Candidates can check their roll numbers from this list attached below or download the same form the SBI website. Earlier Mains Result 2020 was released by SBI on their official website sbi.co.in. Clerk Mains exam 2020 was held on 31st October 2020. For your convenience, we have added the download link of the PDF in this blog and candidates can check their appointment status by directly clicking on the link below.
- FIRST WAITLIST AGAINST NON JOINING & RESIGNATION – Download PDF
- Official Format of Candidate Bio-data To be Submitted Along with Documents
- SBI JA Main Result 2020 PDF
- How to Check SBI Clerk Result 2020?
- SBI Clerk Mains 2020 – Score Card
- SBI Clerk Mains 2020 – Cut Off
- What After SBI Junior Associate Mains Result?
- SBI Clerk Result 2020 – FAQs
- Crack SBI Clerk Exam With Oliveboard
FIRST WAITLIST AGAINST NON JOINING & RESIGNATION – Download PDF
The PDF below contains the first list of Roll Numbers of Candidates Selected Provisionally from Waiting List.
Official Format of Candidate Bio-data To be Submitted Along with Documents
Selected candidates are required to submit a preformatted bio data as directed by SBI when called by the Circle at the time of document verification or as notified. Selected candidates can download the the bio-data sheet from the link below. Candidates are required to fill this bio-date form as directed in the sheet by taking a print out of the same. Download the Bio-data PDF.
SBI JA Main Result 2020 PDF
Use the link below to download the final merit list of SBI JA released by SBI. The PDF above is the list of candidates selected from the waitlist.
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
Download SBI Clerk Main Result Here
|SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Date||22nd, 29th February,|
1st and 8th March 2020
|SBI Clerk Prelims Result Release Date||20th October 2020|
|SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card||20th October 2020|
|SBI Clerk Mains Exam Date||31st October 2020|
|SBI Clerk Mains Result Date||24th December 2020|
How to Check SBI Clerk Result 2020?
Discussed below are the steps to check and download your mains result. Follow the steps below –
- Click on the link provided above.
- Fill Roll Number/ Registration Number and Date of Birth
- Enter the Captcha Code
- The result will be displayed on the screen.
For aspirants’ convenience we’ve added the direct download link to the result below. As you click on the link below you’ll be redirected to the official website.
SBI Clerk Mains 2020 – Score Card
Clerk Mains Score Card are usually released for download after declaration of result. Released in the form of a transcript, the score card can be downloaded by following the same steps as that of checking the result discussed above.
What will be there on the SBI Clerk Mains Score Card?
- Subjects in test
- Maximum marks that can be obtained in each subjects
- Marks scored by candidate in each subject
- Overall score obtained by candidate
- Sectional cut off for each subject
- Overall cut off decided by State Bank of India for each category
- Marks normalized out of 100 for mains
- SBI Clerk Mains 2020 Marks are awarded for General / Financial Awareness, General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude. Candidates are advised to download and print the scorecard for reference and usage during further rounds.
SBI Clerk Mains 2020 – Cut Off
We’ll update this section as and when we get the data from the recruiting body. Qualified candidates can check this on their scorecard.
SBI Clerk Mains 2019 – Cut-offs
What After SBI Junior Associate Mains Result?
All candidates who make it through the cut off marks will be called for a language proficiency test. The date of the language proficiency exam for SBI Clerk is notified to the successful candidates in due course.
SBI Clerk Local Language Test – Important Points
- Conducted for candidates who qualify in the SBI Clerk mains exam.
- Candidates who studied the opted local language in Class 10th or 12th are exempted from the test.
- Local language test is conducted before joining.
- It is also mandatory for candidates to qualify for the local language test.
- Candidates will be disqualified if they are not proficient in the particular local language.
SBI Clerk Provisional Selection
Provisional selection of candidates for clerical cadre posts is done subject to their qualifying in the opted local language. Only the marks obtained in the mains examination are considered for preparation of the final merit list.
SBI Clerk Final Selection
- There is no interview conducted and the final selection is done based on the mains score.
- It is mandatory for candidates to qualify the local language test for final selection.
- Document verification takes before the final selection
- State-wise and category-wise list of selected category are released.
SBI Clerk Waitlist
- SBI maintains a waitlist of up to 50% of the vacancies in both state-wise and category-wise
- Candidates in the waitlist gets appointment opportunity on a quarterly basis in case someone does not join.
- The waitlist is valid for a period of one year.
Tie-Breaking Policy in SBI Clerk 2020
In events where two or more candidates secure equal score, the tiebreaker will include.
- Candidates who belong to the reserved category such as SC/ST/OBC/PH will be considered
- If the tie persists candidate who has fewer number of incorrect answers in all the subjects will be considered
- If the tie continues, candidates older in age will be considered
What After SBI Clerk Final selection?
Newly appointed SBI Clerk / SBI Junior Associates serve a probation of six months before being considered for permanent employment status. The starting Gross Monthly SBI Clerk Salary (in-hand) is around ₹23,500 with a Basic pay of ₹13,730. The maximum Basic pay of SBI Clerk is ₹31,450 (after periodic increments over the years).
SBI Clerk Result 2020 – FAQs
Candidates can check SBI Clerk result from the official website @sbi.co.in
The result of the mains exam will be declared in December.
No, there are no sectional cut off marks. Candidates need to secure the overall cut off marks.
No, there is no interview in SBI Clerk exam.
The scorecard contains details such as the candidate’s name, roll number, category, section-wise score, overall score and cut off marks.
Due to the heavy load at the server it becomes slow. Candidates should to retry download at an interval of five minutes.
Candidates are advised to enter the dates in the correct format which is DD/MM/YYYY format.
Crack SBI Clerk Exam With Oliveboard
- 100+ Free Mock Tests
- Oliveboard Mobile App
- Oliveboard’s discuss forum – For any more query, you can directly join our telegram channel. Our experts will definitely help you.
- Oliveboard Telegram Group
- NABARD Grade A & B Salary (In-Hand), Job Profiles, Working Culture & Posting
- RBI Grade B Salary 2021-22 – Job Profile, Career Prospects & Salary Slip
- NABARD Grade A Study Material PDF eBooks – Download for Free
- Bolt – Monthly Current Affairs PDF | Free GK eBook Download
- RBI Grade B Results 2021 – Check Phase-2 Results Here
- SBI Clerk Salary 2021 (In-Hand) – Pay Slip, Perks & Promotions
- All New SBI PO 2021 Selection Batch: Join Now
- IB ACIO Tier 2 – Descriptive English Crash Course – Join Now
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क उत्तर प्रदेश पुलिस एसआई मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें
- Join SBI Clerk Selection Batch: Live Classes, Practice Sessions & Mock Tests
- Mission SSC CGL 2020-21 Crash Course + Test Series: Join Now
- JK Bank Mains – Crash Course + Mock Tests – Join Now