The results of the 2016 SBI PO Prelims exam are out! Click here to check out the results!
Find the cutoff details for the SBI PO Prelims 2016 Exam below:
Sectional Cutoff for English Language – 8.75
Sectional Cutoff for Quantitative Aptitude – 7.25
Sectional Cutoff for Reasoning – 7.00
Overall Cutoff for SBI PO 2016 Prelims Exam – 47.50
Hearty Congratulations to all those selected. While you should celebrate your success, the Main exam is on July 31st and will now get tougher with you competing only against the top 2-3% of the candidates.
Your approach for the sectional timed exam will need to be entirely different from that of the Prelims. Practice with our mock tests to optimize your performance.
Start practicing for the SBI PO Mains! Click here to take SBI PO 2016 mock tests in new pattern.
Do not be disheartened if you did not clear the exam! Many more big opportunities coming your way in the upcoming months in the form of IBPS PO, RBI Grade B and SSC CGL.
Wish you all the luck for Mains.
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series
- Prepare for RBI Assistant 2019 Exam with Mock Tests & Live Classes Here
- SSC CGL Brahamstra – Join Practice-based Online Tuition for SSC CGL 2019-20 Exam
- Attempt a Free IBPS Clerk Mains Mock Test here
- SSC CHSL 2019 – Attempt Free Mock Tests now
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test