Mock tests available in Hindi & English
Tests can be taken on Mobile App or PC
Tests available in new pattern
Tests can be attempted anytime. Validity: Mar 31st 2021
IB ACIO Tier 2 Complete Descriptive English Course
- Special Discount: Use code GET20 to get 20% off.
- Evaluation of previous years descriptive papers
- Complete Descriptive English for IB ACIO Tier 2
- Personalised evaluation of students essay
- Essay Writing Practice to score maximum out of 30 Marks
- Precis Writing Practice
- Fully Updated content aligned with IB ACIO Tier 2
- Get Exam Ready - Previous Year Paper based content
- 2 Compelte Online Descriptive Tests covering Essay, RC and Precis evaluated by Oliveboard experts.
- Validity: End of Exam
- Special Discount: Use code GET20 to get 20% off.
- Have a coupon code?
About IB ACIO Recruitment
The Intelligence Bureau, which comes under the Home Ministry conducts the recruitment of IB ACIO (Assistant Central Intelligence Officer). It is a General Central service post. It fall under Group "C" (Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial) category of Central Government Jobs.
IB (Intelligence Bureau) is one of India's primary Internal Intelligence agencies. Getting selected as IB-ACIO is a great way to start a career in the domain of the Intelligence agencies in India.
IB ACIO Notification
The Ministry of Home Affairs of India (MHA) has released the IB ACIO Recruitment Notification 2020 for selection of 2000 Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO) posts in the Intelligence Bureau of India (IB). All young aspirants who are interested to join the Intelligence wing of Indian Government should apply for the IB ACIO Recruitment 2020. To know how to apply read our detailed IB ACIO Recruitment 2020 Notification blog
IB ACIO Important Dates
|Online Registrations Begins||19-Dec-2020|
|Online Registrations Ends||09-Jan-2021|
|IB ACIO Tier-I||not declared yet|
|IB ACIO Descriptive Paper||not declared yet|
IB ACIO Exam Pattern
The selection process for IB ACIO 2020 recruitment will have 3 stages. The first stage is objective test of 100 marks. The Second Stage will have a descriptive paper of 50 marks and the third stage would be an Interview of 100 marks
IB ACIO Objective Test (Tier 1) Pattern
|Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|General Awareness||100||100||60 mins|
*MCQs, divided into 5 parts containing 20 questions of 1 marks each
*There will be negative marking of ¼ mark for each wrong answer.
IB ACIO Descriptive Paper (Tier 2) Pattern
|Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Essay Writing||30||30||60 mins|
|English Comprehension & Précis Writing||20||20|
- Minimum 33% marks required in IB ACIO 2020 Tier 1 Exam to be eligible for IB ACIO 2020 Tier 2 Exam. The candidate would also need to score more than the actual Tier 1 cutoff to be declared by IB.
- Both – IB ACIO 2020 Tier 1 and Tier 2 Marks would be considered for Tier 3 (interview) selection.
- Total marks scored in all 3 stages of IB ACIO 2020 Exam would be considered for Final Selection.
IB ACIO Syllabus
General Knowledge Syllabus
Indian History, Polity, Current Events, Geography, Economy, Basics of computers etc. The focus will be on Current national & International events, banking, sports, awards, recruitments etc.
Logical & Analytical Ability Syllabus
Analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualisation, spatial orientation, problem-solving, analysis, judgement, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetic reasoning, verbal and figure, Non-Verbal Reasoning.
English Language Syllabus
Grammar Rules, antonyms, synonyms, one-word substitution, idioms & phrases, fill in the blanks, Reading Comprehension/Passage, Cloze Test, Para-Jumble Sentences etc.
Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus
Number System, HCF LCM, Simplification, Average, Time & Work, Mensuration, Percentage, Profit & Loss, Simple & Compound Interest, Investment, Problem on Ages, Time & Speed, Problem on Trains, Permutation and Combination, Series and Sequences, Bar Graph, Pictorial Graph, Pie Chart.
Read the detailed IB ACIO Syllabus blog here
IB ACIO Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 27 years
- Bachelors Degree from a recognized institute/university.
- Additional - Basic Computer Knowledge
IB ACIO Application Process
Prerequisites for Applying Online
Before applying online, candidates should,
- Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under “Guidelines for photograph & signature scan and upload”
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. Bank shall send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
- Be prepared for biometric verification of identity at the Exam Centre at the time of Main Examination and onwards.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges
- General/ OBC – (Male Candidates Only): Examination Fee (100/-) + Recruitment Processing Fee (500/-)
- SC/ ST and All Female Candidates: Nil + Recruitment Processing Fee (500/-)
Steps to Apply for IB ACIO Exam Online
Following are the step to fill the Online Application form for the IB ACIO Recruitment Exam.
- Step 1 -: Go to MHA Official Website (https://mha.gov.in/)
- Step 2 -: Go Vacancies under Notification tab on the homepage
- Step 4-: Register on the Online Application portal by filling your personal details like name, phone number and date of birth to get the Registration number and Password
- Step 5 -: Now Log-in with your Registration number and Password to start filling the Form
- Step 6 -: Fill all your personal, education and work-related details correctly in the IB ACIO Online Form
- Step 7 -: Upload your latest passport size photo
- Step 8 -: Upload your Signature
- Step 9 -: Submit the form (Check all the details carefully, once submitted, details cannot be changed.)
- Step 10 -: After submission of IB ACIO Online form, you will be directed to the payment page for Application fees payment
- Step 11 -: Make the payment through Online mode or Print the application fees challan for offline payment.
- Step 12 -: Take a Print out of both application form and payment receipt.
IB ACIO Vacancy
The IB ACIO 2020 Recruitment Notification has announced a total of 2000 Vacancies. The category-wise details are as follows:
|Category||No. of Vacancies|
Note: The IB ACIO posts are identified not suitable for Person with Disabilities (PWD), hence there are no vacancies for this category.
IB ACIO Mock Test
Oliveboard provides online mock tests for the preparation of the IB ACIO Online Exam. The tests include thousands of questions of varying difficulty levels to help you clear the IB ACIO exam with great success.
The IB ACIO mock tests have the following features:
1) The IB ACIO online test series will consist of 10 full-length IB ACIO Mock Tests
2) All Mock Tests for IB ACIO Exam will be as per the latest pattern with detailed solutions
3) The mock tests are created by exam toppers and experts.
4) Analyze your performance with the help of AI-Based Analysis. Get an all-India ranking.
6) The tests will help you focus & improve on your weak areas.
IB ACIO Test Series - FAQs
Q. In how many languages are IB ACIO Mock Tests available?
Ans: You can attempt the IB ACIO Mock Test in two languages - English & Hindi.
Q. Can I Attempt an IB ACIO Mock Test more than once?
Ans: You will be able to attempt the IB ACIO mock test only once. Although, you can access the solutions as many times as you want (till validity expires).
Q. How Many Mock Tests do we get for IB ACIO Online Test?
Ans: You will get 10 full-length IB ACIO mock tests for practice.
Q. Can I Attempt the IB ACIO Mock Test through mobile?
Ans: Ans: Yes, All the IB ACIO Mock Tests are available on our mobile app (android) as well where you can attempt them. You can also access these mock tests through our mobile website.
Q. Do I get a free mock test for IB ACIO Exam?
Ans: Yes, the first mock test in the IB ACIO Online Mock test series is completely free. You just need to register with a valid email id and phone number.
Q. What are the payment options available for the purchase of the IB ACIO Online Mock Test Series?
Ans: Following are the available payment options through which payment can be made -:
1. Card- Debit or Credit
3. Online Banking - Any bank
4. Wallet- PhonePe, Paytm, Ola Money, FreeCharge, Oxigen, Airtel
1) How does Oliveboard help in your preparation?
Mock Test Series, Live & Self-paced Sessions, AI-enabled Performance Analysis, and Expert Mentors on Oliveboard platform provide you an immersive learning experience to ace Banking, Insurance, SSC, RRB, Other Govt. and State-level competitive exams even with your smartphone. Create your free account to access selected mock tests, videos, and ebooks now.
2) Why should I practice on Oliveboard?
Oliveboard provides insightful analysis of your mock test performance that helps you improve your speed, accuracy & overall test taking efficiency. Not just that, Oliveboard identifies your weak areas and recommends you personalized videos, ebooks and practice tests on those topics.
3) Does the course cover the entire syllabus?
Yes. The course covers all the topics for the exam.
4) How do I access the courses/locked tests?
Once you sign up, you can access a few of the free trial tests and concepts on the site. Beyond that, a purchase is needed to access the entire course, locked tests, and study notes.
5) What are the payment options available?
You can pay online using Credit Card/Debit Card/Netbanking. If you cannot pay online, you can deposit cash at a nearby SBI/ICICI Bank as well.
6) When will the Course/Test get activated?
If you make an online payment, you get access to the entire course or the premium access immediately. For offline deposits, we upgrade your account within 24 hours of receiving the transaction details from you.
7) What if I do not like the course?
To get your issues resolved, we recommend you to get in touch with us at email@example.com. And if you are still unhappy with anything, we provide a 5-Day Money-Back Guarantee (but we do not think you will need it).
8) How long is the course or the tests valid?
The validity for the plans is mentioned as part of the payment details. Please check this at the time of purchase.
200+ Ebooks for Current Affairs, Static GK, Practice Questions, and more.
Enter email ID and we will send you a link to reset your password.
Password reset details have been mailed to you.
Please wait while we process your request....