Mock tests available in Hindi & English
Tests can be taken on Mobile App or PC
Tests available in new pattern
Tests can be attempted anytime. Validity: Jan 31st 2021
SBI PO 2021 Selection Batch - 2
- Use the code SELECT to get special Rs. 1500 Launch Discount.
- Learn Faster and Improve your score with Oliveboard's SBI PO Selection Batch 2.
- At the end of this course, you should be able to:
- ✓ a. Solve questions faster by upto 35%
- ✓ b. Improve scores in your exam by to 19 marks
- ✓ c. Come up with the ideal exam preparation stratergy
- ✓ d. Improve your accuracy by upto 61%
- Complete SBI PO 2021 Prelims + Mains Coverage
- 150+ New Data Driven Concept Videos For Concept Building
- 120+ Total Hours of Live Learning & Practice
- 85+ Additional Live Classes For Revision & Mastery of Concepts
- 30+ Live Practice Sessions for Real Time Practice
- Exact Exam Level Content for All Round Preparation
- 20 SBI PO Prelims Tests, 10 SBI PO Mains Tests
- Topic Tests + Sectional[Pre and Mains] Tests + GK Tests
- High Level Reasoning + High Level DI + English Tests
- Validity: End of SBI PO Mains Exam
- Use the code SELECT to get special Rs. 1500 Launch Discount.
- Have a coupon code?
- Validity: 12 Months
- Includes 1000+ tests
- All Mock Tests for IBPS, SBI, Insurance & Other Bank exams
[Includes 2020 & 2021 Mock tests for IBPS & SBI Exams]
- 99 Topic Tests
- 60 Sectional Tests for Banking & Insurance
- 30 Mains Sectional Tests for Banking & Insurance
- New Pattern English Tests + High Level DI + High Level Reasoning
- GK Tests
- - Does NOT include RBI Grade B, NABARD & SEBI Tests
Edge Courses + Tests Subscription
- Validity: 12 Months
- Get All Courses for Banking/SSC/Railways/Insurance Exams including IBPS RRB, IBPS PO, SBI PO, SSC CGL & more with one subscription.
- Get All Tests for Banking/SSC/Railways/Insurance Exams including IBPS RRB, IBPS PO, SBI PO, SSC CGL & more with one subscription.
- Note: Does NOT include RBI Grade B/SEBI/NABARD
Listen to SBI PO 2020 Toppers
About SBI PO
The State Bank of India (SBI) is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services company. SBI features amongst the Fortune Global 500 list of the world's biggest corporations as of 2016. It is also one of the biggest employers of the country with about 2.1 lakh employees as on 31 March 2017. The SBI conducts recruitment for both officer and clerk level posts through the SBI PO and SBI Clerk examinations respectively.
The SBI PO is by far the most prestigious banking sector examination in the country as it provides it the gateway to building a rewarding career with one of the most coveted banks of the nation. The SBI PO exam, as the name suggests, is conducted for the recruitment of Probationary Officers, which is the highest entry level officer cadre post.
The SBI PO Exam has always been on the stricter side, in terms of overall difficulty level, but off-late it has also gained the reputation of throwing surprises at the test takers. Over the past couple of years, the difficulty level of the paper has gone up a notch as new question types and patterns were introduced. Also with the introduction of sectional timings in Prelims is another change that has been introduced in 2018 exam.
SBI PO Notification & Important Dates
State Bank of India (SBI) releases the notification for recruitment of Probationary officers.
The SBI PO Notification PDF contains all the information like vacancy, exam dates, exam pattern, eligibility, application process etc.
SBI PO Important Dates
|SBI PO Online Application Start||14-Nov-2020|
|SBI PO Online Application End||04-Dec-2020|
|SBI PO Prelims Exam||4, 5 & 6 Jan 2021|
|SBI PO Mains Exam||29-Jan-2021|
SBI PO Exam Pattern & Syllabus
The SBI PO selection process has 3 stages
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
SBI PO Prelims is an online exam of 100 marks.
The question paper has 3 sections
- English (30 marks)
- Reasoning (35 Marks)
- Quantitative Aptitude (35 marks).
The exam duration is 60 minutes.
The SBI PO Main Exam is of 250 marks.
It is a combination of an online exam of 200 marks and a English Language Descriptive paper of 50 marks.
The SBI PO Mains question paper (online exam) contains 4 sections
- Reasoning & Computer Aptitude (45 Qs)
- Data Analysis & Interpretation (35 Qs)
- General/Economy/Banking Awareness (40 Qs)
- English Language (35 Qs).
The total duration of the online exam is 180 mins.
You can read all about preparation strategy and detailed syllabus breakup by Clicking Here
SBI PO Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the SBI PO Recruitment exam, a candidate has to meet 2 criterias: Age Limit & Education Requirement.
1. The Age limit for SBI PO is:
- Lower Limit - 21 Years
- Upper Limit - 30 years
2. Educational qualification
- To be eligible for SBI PO Recruitment is a Graduation Degree(Any stream). Final year students can also apply.
SBI PO Application Process
Only online mode of application is accepted. The details/guidelines are mentioned below.
Prerequisites for Applying Online
Before applying online, candidates should,
- Candidates are required to register themselves online through the Bank's official website. After registration candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card / credit card / Internet Banking.
- Candidates must have a valid Email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of results.
- Scanned copy of Photograph, Signature and other required documents as mentioned in the notification
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges
- Non-Reserved Category (General/EWS/OBC) - Rs 750
- Reserved Category (SC/ST/PWD) - Nil
Steps to Apply for SBI PO Exam Online
- Step 1: Candidates must keep a scanned copy of their photograph and signature handy.
- Step 2: Visit the Bank's website www.sbi.co.in/careers and open the appropriate Online Application Format, available in the current openings section
- Step 3: Carefully fill the application carefully
- Step 4: A provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. This should be noted down carefully.
- Step 5: Post ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form, pay the fees.
- Final Step: On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application are generated which may be printed for record.
SBI PO Vacancy
A total of 2000 SBI PO Vacancies for 2020 recruitment is announced in official notification.
SBI PO Admit Card
SBI issues separate call letters for Prelims, Mains and Interview. The SBI Call letter for the respective phase is released 10-15 days before the schedule exam date.
To get all regular updates about SBI PO Admit Card keep checking our blog post highlighted in this section.
SBI PO Mock Test – Overview
This is the age of Online Learning and preparation. The best way to practice for an online exam like SBI PO is through Mock Tests.
As a result many students ask "which mock test is best for sbi po?". For many SBI PO Toppers the answer is Oliveboard SBI PO Mock Test.
This is simply because:
After Attempting 9 SBI PO Mock tests, most users have increased their scores by a whopping 16 marks. We do not need to tell you the importance of 16 marks in an exam where even 0.25 marks could be the difference between success and failure.
FAQs about SBI PO Mock Test
Q. Is there a Free SBI PO Mock Test?
A. Yes, the First mock test of the SBI PO Online Test series is absolutely free. You can directly attempt it by completing the registration. You can register either with a valid email id or through your Facebook account.
Q. Can candidates attempt a mock test multiple times after she/he has purchased the SBI PO online test series?
A. One test can be attempted once, however you can view the detailed Solution and Analysis multiple times.
Q. Can I attempt Oliveboard Mock tests on my Mobile?
A. Yes, you can. You can attempt all Oliveboard mock tests on our android mobile app as well as a mobile website.
Q. The SBI PO Online Mock Tests are available in how many languages?
A. You can access the SBI PO Mock Tests in 2 languages - English & Hindi.
Q. Why should a candidate choose Oliveboards SBI PO online test series?
A. Oliveboards SBI PO Mock Tests are designed by expert mentors. The questions are based on previous year trends and simulate real exam scenario. Candidates get solutions, their performance reports and section-wise analysis to help them improve their weak areas and score higher.
Q. What are the payment options available for the purchase of the SBI PO Online Mock Test Series?
A. Following are the available payment options through which payment can be made -:
1. Card- Debit or Credit
3. Online Banking - Any bank
4. Wallet- PhonePe, Paytm, Ola Money, FreeCharge, Oxigen, Airtel
Q. What is the validity of SBI PO Mock Test Series?
A. The validity of SBI PO Mains Mock Tests is March 31st 2021
SBI PO Online Classes – Overview
Now get access to the best teachers on your mobile phones and desktops. By joining the SBI PO Live Classes you will get access to the teaching of Indias BEST Faculty for Bank Exams preparation with a combined experience of more than 40 years.
The SBI PO Online Classes is a combination of Basic & Advanced courses. On Oliveboard EDGE, Along with it, you also get access to various topic-wise and section-wise courses. These courses have already helped hundreds of students over the last few years in fulfilling their dream of becoming a probationary officer in SBI.
FAQs about SBI PO Online Classes
I have purchased the SBI PO Online course but how to use it?
Login by entering your details above > Click on EDGE. Under EDGE you will find the live course for SBI PO listed under the Current Courses.
Will I be able to watch the Live classes and video lectures on my Mobile?
Yes, you can. You can watch all the SBI PO Live classes, video lectures, live practice sessions etc on your mobile phone through our android mobile app as well as mobile website.
Where can I access the previous classes of SBI PO Live course which I have missed?
Under EDGE > Click on SBI PO Course > Click on “ALL”. Under “ALL” you will find the recordings of all previous/missed classes.
How do I get my doubts cleared?
In the Live Classes, you can post your doubts in the comments section. The Faculty will try and resolve all the doubts in the session. If your doubt is not cleared, You can drop a mail to 'firstname.lastname@example.org' describing your doubts along with the faculty name in the subject of the mail. The concerned faculty will reply to you back at the earliest.
1) How does Oliveboard help in your preparation?
Mock Test Series, Live & Self-paced Sessions, AI-enabled Performance Analysis, and Expert Mentors on Oliveboard platform provide you an immersive learning experience to ace Banking, Insurance, SSC, RRB, Other Govt. and State-level competitive exams even with your smartphone. Create your free account to access selected mock tests, videos, and ebooks now.
2) Why should I practice on Oliveboard?
Oliveboard provides insightful analysis of your mock test performance that helps you improve your speed, accuracy & overall test taking efficiency. Not just that, Oliveboard identifies your weak areas and recommends you personalized videos, ebooks and practice tests on those topics.
3) Does the course cover the entire syllabus?
Yes. The course covers all the topics for the exam.
4) How do I access the courses/locked tests?
Once you sign up, you can access a few of the free trial tests and concepts on the site. Beyond that, a purchase is needed to access the entire course, locked tests, and study notes.
5) What are the payment options available?
You can pay online using Credit Card/Debit Card/Netbanking. If you cannot pay online, you can deposit cash at a nearby SBI/ICICI Bank as well.
6) When will the Course/Test get activated?
If you make an online payment, you get access to the entire course or the premium access immediately. For offline deposits, we upgrade your account within 24 hours of receiving the transaction details from you.
7) What if I do not like the course?
To get your issues resolved, we recommend you to get in touch with us at email@example.com. And if you are still unhappy with anything, we provide a 5-Day Money-Back Guarantee (but we do not think you will need it).
8) How long is the course or the tests valid?
The validity for the plans is mentioned as part of the payment details. Please check this at the time of purchase.
200+ Ebooks for Current Affairs, Static GK, Practice Questions, and more.
Enter email ID and we will send you a link to reset your password.
Password reset details have been mailed to you.
Please wait while we process your request....