The University Grant Commission (UGC) conducts the National Eligibility Test (NET) to determine the eligibility to award the Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant Lectureship in order to work and further pursue a Ph.D. in Indian Universities and Colleges. The exam includes various subjects of Humanities along with Social Science and English. The UGC NET 2022 notiification has been released on 30 April 2022. Candidates can apply for the exam till 20th May 2022 upto 5pm. Let's have a look at the entire details of the UGC NET Application Form and understand the steps to apply for the post.
Important Dates And Registration Process
UGC NET is a national-level admission exam. The UGC NET Application Form has been released by the National Testing Agency also known as NTA. The following table shows the important dates relevant to the UGC NET Exam 2022:
|Commencement of Registration process||30 April 2022|
|Last date of submission||20 May (Upto 5 pm)|
|Correction window ||21 May to 23 May 2022|
|Availability of Admit card||To Be Announced|
|Release of Answer Key||To Be Announced|
|Announcement of Results||To Be Announced|
UGC NET 2022 Application Link
Click on the APPLICATION LINK here to apply for the exam or submit the application form online at ugcnet.nta.nic.in and www.nta.ac.in.
Download Admit Card here
Registration With The UGC NET Application Form
- Candidates must fill the application form with caution, referring to their 10th Mark sheet. Any discrepancy in the details filled by the candidates in the application form should be the same as it appears in their 10th mark sheet, any discrepancy can lead to cancellation/rejection of the application form.
- Candidates should refer to the instruction brochure before filling the application forms.
- The application form must be filled before the last date of submission as no candidates will be allowed to submit the application form after the prescribed date.
- Candidates are advised to keep the printout of the filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
Application Correction Window For UGC NET 2022
The correction window will be open online from 21 May to 23 May 2022. Candidates can correct the mistakes in the application form and resubmit before the last date of correction.
UGC NET Application Form Fee
You can select any of the online modes for payment: Credit Card, Debit Card, NEFT, Net Banking, E-Challan (ICICI/SBI/HDFC/Syndicate Payment Gateway) to make payment.
- General/Unreserved – Rs. 1100/-
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) – (NCL)/ Economically Weaker Section (EWS): Rs. 550/-
- For SC/ ST/ PwD/ Transgender: Rs. 275/-