Bank of Maharashtra AFO 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Bank of Maharashtra AFO 2021 Age Limit
The minimum age is 20 and the maximum is 30 years. Relaxation for reserved categories shall be applicable as per Govt. guidelines).
Bank of Maharashtra AFO 2021 Educational Qualification
4-year Degree (Graduation) in Agriculture/Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/Veterinary Science/Dairy Science/Fishery Science/Pisciculture/Agri. Marketing & Cooperation/Co-operation & Banking/Agro-Forestry/Forestry/Agricultural Biotechnology/Food Science/Agriculture Business Management/Food Technology/Dairy Technology/Agricultural Engineering/Sericulture.
The minimum required marks of 60% in aggregate of all semesters/years and 55% in aggregate of all semesters/years for SC/ST/OBC/PwBD.
- The above number of vacancies are provisional and may vary according to the actual requirements of the Bank, subject to the availability of suitable candidates. The candidates belonging to the reserved category for which no reservation has been announced are free to apply for vacancies announced for unreserved categories. However, they must fulfil all the eligibility criteria of the unreserved category.
- Applications for multiple posts by a single candidate shall be treated as invalid /cancelled.
- The selected candidates will be posted anywhere in India, depending on the requirement of the Bank.
- The cut-off date for Eligibility Criteria and Other details is 31-03-2021.
- Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria for the post as of the date of eligibility.
- The process of registration is complete only when the fee is deposited with the Bank through Online mode on or before the last date of payment of the fee.
- Candidates are advised to check Bank's website regularly for details and updates. No separate intimation/advertisement etc. will be issued in case of any change/update.
- *Vacancies reserved for the OBC category are available only to the 'non-creamy layer OBC candidates. 'Creamy layer OBC candidates should indicate their category as 'General'. # Vacancies for PwBD category candidates are reserved horizontally. @ PWBD categories under clauses ‘d' & ‘e' of Section 34(i) of RPWD Act 2016 – (i) "Specific Learning Disability" (SLD); (ii) "Mental Illness" (MI); (iii) "Multiple Disabilities" (multiple disabilities amongst LD, VI, HI, SLD & MI).
- Reservation for Economically Weaker Section (EWS) in recruitment is governed by Office Memorandum no. 36039/1/2019-Estt (Res) dated 31.01.2019 of Department of Personnel & Training, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievance & Pensions, Government of India. The benefit of reservation under the EWS category can be availed upon production of an ‘Income and Asset Certificate' issued by a Competent Authority on the format prescribed by the Government of India.
Relaxation in the Upper Age Limit.
|01||Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe||5 Years|
|02||Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 Years|
|03||Persons With Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD)||PwBD (SC/ ST)||15 Years|
|PwBD (OBC)||13 Years|
|PwBD (GEN/ EWS)||10 Years|
Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose the invalid assignment is due to be completed within 6 months from the last date of receipt of application) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability
attributable to military service or invalided.
|05||Persons affected by 1984 riots|| ||5 Years|
NOTE: CUMULATIVE AGE RELAXATION WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE EITHER UNDER THE ABOVE ITEMS OR IN COMBINATION WITH ANY OTHER ITEMS.
- Candidates with a record of default in repayment of loans/ credit card dues and/ or against whose name adverse report of CIBIL or other external rating agencies are available are not eligible for appointment. Candidates against whom there is/are adverse reports regarding character & antecedents, moral turpitude are not eligible to apply for the post.
Please note that a change of category will not be permitted at any stage after the registration of the online application. Candidates belonging to the OBC category but coming in the 'CREAMY LAYER, are not entitled to OBC reservation and age relaxation. They should indicate their category as 'GEN' or 'GEN (OC)' or 'GEN (VI)' or GEN (HI) or GEN (ID) (as applicable).
Application Registration (Apply Online Link)
Use the direct apply online link to register yourself for the exam.
Bank Of Maharashtra AFO 2021 Apply Online Link