Bank of Maharashtra AFO 2021 Syllabus
Agriculture: Agronomy, Crops, Agrometeorology, Irrigation Management & Water Management, Soil Science & Water Conservation, Animal Husbandry, Poultry, Agricultural Engineering Horticulture, Preservation of fruits and vegetables, Fisheries, Forestry, Agriculture Economics, Agriculture Extension, Plant Physiology, Seed Technology, Plant Pathology, Entomology and Nematology.
Agricultural Finance: Short-term Loans, Medium/Long-terms Loan, Crop Loan and Kisan Credit Card, Agricultural Term Loan, Land Development, Minor Irrigation, Farm Mechanisation, Finance to Horticulture, Land Purchase, Lead Bank Scheme, Agriculture Advances, Advance Against Warehouse, Receipts, Produce Marketing Scheme, Crop Insurance Scheme, Rashtriya Krishi Bima Yojana, Financing of combine harvesters, Financing of Tractors and Old, Tractors, Advance against, Gold//Silver ornaments, River Lift Irrigation Schemes, Forums for Co-ordination, Service Area Approach, State Level Banker's Committee (SLBC), Preparation of Credit Plan.
Government Sponsored Schemes: Important Government Schemes and Current Data, Subsidies of various implements, crop production data.
Financial Inclusion: Financial Literacy, Financial Inclusion by Extension of Banking Services, Use of Business Facilitators and Business Correspondents, Business Facilitator Model, Business Correspondent Model.
Priority Sector Advances: Categories of Priority Sector, Targets/Sub-Target's under Priority sector lending, General Guidelines for Priority Sector Lending, etc.
Contemporary Topics (Current Affairs): Food Security Bill, Direct Benefit Transfer Scheme, MGNREGA, History Of MGNREGA, Features of MGNREGA, Aim of MGNREGA, Stakeholders of MGNREGA, etc.
**Allowances may vary depending upon the place of posting.
Bank of Maharashtra AFO 2021 Selection Procedure
The online exam will be conducted by IBPS. Candidates qualifying for this online objective paper will be called for the Interview/GD round in the proportion of 1:4 based on their ranking.
The allocation of marks for online examination and Interviews is each of 100 only, which will be converted into 60:40.
The minimum cut off marks for online examination, interview and the final selection shall be 50% for UR / EWS and 45% for SC / ST / OBC / PwBD.
- The candidates shall be required to appear for an online examination to be conducted through IBPS. The successful candidates shall be called for interviews in the proportion of 1:4 based on their ranking. The allocation of marks for online examination and Interviews is each of 100 only, which will be converted into 60:40. The minimum cut off marks for online examination, interview and the final selection shall be 50% for UR / EWS and 45% for SC / ST / OBC / PwBD.
- The combined final score of candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of scores obtained by the candidates in the Online Examination and Interview and accordingly a merit list shall be prepared for the selection of candidates. Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of combined scores obtained, in case more than one candidate scores the cut-off marks (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the merit.
- In case, in the opinion of the bank, an adequate number of candidates have not qualified by obtaining minimum marks as stipulated above in the online examination, the bank reserves the right to reduce the minimum marks as deemed fit.
- Mere eligibility/admission to Group Discussions / Interview / pass in GD/ interview does not imply that the Bank is satisfied beyond doubt about the candidate's eligibility and shall not vest any right in a candidate for selection.
- The Bank would be free to reject the candidature of any candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, if he/she is found to be ineligible and/or furnished incorrect or false information/certificates/documents or has suppressed any material facts and the fees paid by the ineligible candidates shall be forfeited. If appointed, such a candidate may be summarily removed from the services of the Bank.
Bank of Maharashtra AFO 2021 Exam Pattern – Online Objective Test
Examination consisting of an Objective Test for 100 marks will be conducted online. The test will have one section as follows: –
|Sr. No.||Name of Test ||No. of Questions ||Maximum Marks ||Duration|
|01 ||Professional Knowledge. ||50 ||100 ||60 Minutes|
| ||Total ||50 ||100 ||60 Minutes|
Note: There is no negative marking in the online examination.
Bank of Maharashtra AFO 2021 Complete Course
To help you ease your preparation for the upcoming Bank of Maharashtra AFO 2021 exam, we have come up with an all-inclusive cracker course that will cater to all preparation needs of the exam. We have made sure to cover the study material for all the topics of agriculture in the form of video lessons, study notes & mock tests.
|Agriculture Video Lessons + Detailed Notes||Complete Current Affairs Coverage including Important Reports on Agriculture |
|Topic-wise tests for each chapter||10 Full-Length Mock Tests|