CAT 2018 results will be available at iimcat.ac.in.
The CAT results will be announced on January 05, 2019 (1:00 PM) as per the the announcement made on the official website IIMCAT.
The CAT or Common Aptitude Test 2018 was conducted by the Indian Institutes of Management Calcutta this year as a common entrance examination for aspirants looking to pursue MBA or PGDM education in India. CAT scores are accepted by all the IIMs and more than 2000+ business schools across India. The CAT 2018 was conducted November 25, 2018. The Indian Institutes of Management conducted computer-based Common Admission Test 2018 (CAT 2018) in two sessions. Detailed information on CAT 2018 may be obtained from the CAT website iimcat.ac.in.
CAT 2018 Results and Shortlisting
The list of candidates shortlisted for the next level of selection will be made available on the website of the respective IIMs. Each IIM will send interview letters to the shortlisted candidates directly. The criteria for shortlisting the candidates will vary across different IIMs. Candidates will have to visit the admission websites of respective IIMs for further information.
CAT Selection Procedure 2018
The CAT selection procedure consists of the following stages:
- CAT Online Test
- WAT (Writing Ability Test) / Group Discussion by respective IIMs
- PI (Personal Interview) by respective institutes
CAT Eligibility Verification 2018
If a candidate is shortlisted for interview round by any of IIMs, he/she must comply with the following eligibility verification:
Mark Sheets and Degree Certificate
A candidate has to show all the mark-sheets and submit attested copies of mark-sheets to prove his/her eligibility at the time of interview. Further, if a candidate is selected for a any of the MBA programme, original degree certificate and mark sheets of all semesters/years along with their attested copies need to be submitted for verification at the time of joining the programme.
Reservation Category Requirements
If shortlisted for interview, SC, ST, NC-OBC and PwD candidates must show the original caste/class and/or disability certificate and submit a photocopy at the time of interview.
Candidates in the Final Year of Graduation
If a candidate is in final year of bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification examination, he/she must show an original certificate from the Principal/Registrar/Director of the university/Institution certifying that the candidate has obtained 50% marks or equivalent (45% in case of the candidates belonging to SC, ST, and PwD category) based on latest available grades/marks.
CAT Exam Pattern 2018
|Sections||No. of Non- MCQ Questions||No. of MCQ Questions||Total Questions in each Section||Total Time Allotted|
|Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension(VARC)||10||24||34||60|
|Quantitative Ability (QA)||7||27||34||60|
|Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning (DILR)||8||24||32||60|
The exam had the following features:
- Sectional time limits (each section 60 minutes)
- Total exam duration : 180 minutes
- Question types : Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) & Type In The Answer Type (TITA)
- Penalty : MCQ – 33%, TITA – 0%, Un-attempted – 0%
- No provision of switching between sections.
- Online calculator available.
So, this was from us in this blog “CAT 2018 Results“. To know more about the CAT and other MBA Exams you can refer to our blogs here.
Take Oliveboard XAT Decision Making Tests.
- All New SBI PO 2021 Selection Batch: Join Now
- IB ACIO Tier 2 – Descriptive English Crash Course – Join Now
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क उत्तर प्रदेश पुलिस एसआई मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें
- Join SBI Clerk Selection Batch: Live Classes, Practice Sessions & Mock Tests
- Mission SSC CGL 2020-21 Crash Course + Test Series: Join Now
- JK Bank Mains – Crash Course + Mock Tests – Join Now