Preparing for the RRB JE examination can be a tiring and challenging task at the same time. It is not only one of the best options when it comes to government jobs for graduates; it is also a very important and prestigious position. Due to this reason, thousands of aspirants sit for this examination hoping to get that coveted spot. Read on to know more about the ways through which you can score good marks in your RRB JE exam.
RRB JE exam pattern 2019
Before you start your competitive exam preparation, make sure that you have a clear idea about the exam pattern of the RRB JE examination. This will help you study for it accordingly and properly. The RRB JE exam is divided into the following sections-
|Subjects||Number of questions||Total marks||Duration|
|Reasoning and General Intelligence|
- The RRB JE examination is an objective type of examination.
- The entire duration of the examination is 2 hours.
- Negative marking is applicable. 1/3 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- The question paper consists of 150 questions on total and every question carries one mark.
Tips on how you can crack RRB JE exam 2019
Here are some useful tips and tricks with the help of which you can crack RRB JE exam without much difficulty-
- Mock tests– Solve as many mock tests as you can before your actual examination so that you are sufficiently prepared. Mock tests are built in the same way as your RRB JE question paper, and solving a few of them will give you a clear idea about your question paper.
- Finish studying your syllabus on time– Start your competitive exam preparation a bit early, so that you are able to finish your entire syllabus on time. This will give you ample time for revision, and the more you revise the subjects, the better you will get at answering the questions.
- Be calm– One of the most important things you must do before taking part in a competitive entrance exam is to keep a calm mind and composure. Keeping a calm mind will help you remember everything you have studied and will help you answer all the questions with ease.
- Manage your time– Time management plays a crucial part in your preparation for a competitive entrance examination. If you fail at managing your time and spend a lot of time on just one section, you will not be able to finish your paper on time and that can be disastrous. Hence, calculate how much time you need to invest in each section so that you can finish your paper on time and practice accordingly.
Working hard for your RRB JE examination is a given if you want to score good marks. However, there are certain hacks, which you must follow to make the job a bit easier. If you abide by the above mentioned tricks, then you will get through successfully.