CBSE released the CTET notification in the month of September 2019 for the recruitments of teachers in primary and upper primary level. The exam is scheduled to take place on 8 Dec 2019. There will 2 papers for the candidates appearing in the CTET exam. Paper 1 will be for the aspirants wanting to become the teacher for Class I to V and paper 2 will be for the aspirants wanting to teach the Classes Vi to VIII. Aspirants who want to be eligible for both the primary and upper primary sections, need to clear both the papers. The Board has now released the admit card for the CTET December Exam. In this blog, CTET 2019 Admit Card you will be able to download the exam admit card.
CTET 2019 Admit Card – Download Link
You can download your admit card from the below link:
Steps to download the Admit Card:
- Click on the link given above
- Enter your application number, date of birth and security pin.
- login to the portal
- Download the Admit card
CTET December 2019 – Schedule for Paper 1 and 2
|Date of Examination||PAPER||TIMING||DURATION|
|08-12-2019 (Sunday)||PAPER-I||09.30 AM TO 12.00 NOON||2.30 HOURS|
|08-12-2019 (Sunday)||PAPER-II||02.00 PM TO 04.30 PM||2.30 HOURS|
CTET 2019 Qualifying Marks
CTET Validity Period
- The Validity Period of CTET qualifying certificate for appointment will be seven years from the date of declaration of its result for all categories,
- There is no restriction on the number of attempts a person can take for acquiring a CTET Certificate. A person who has qualified CTET may also appear again for improving his/her score.
That is all from us in this blog. Hope you find the details mentioned here useful and All the best to all the appearing aspirants for CTET 2019. Join Oliveboard and get free access to the CTET exam preparation course. The course will help you ace the exam and perform beyond par. With Oliveboard you will get following benefits:
- 100+ Sessions to crack CTET Dec 2019
- Comprehensive Course for Paper 1
- Covers All sections with Day-wise Study Plan
- Special Emphasis on Child Development & Pedagogy
- 10 Tests for Paper 1
- 10 Tests for Paper 2