Export Credit Guarantee Corporation (ECGC) of India Ltd., a premier government organization has released the ECGC PO Recruitment notification 2021 for the recruitment of probationary officers (PO) in ECGC Ltd. Earlier, ECGC had conducted the recruitment exam in 2018 to hire a Probationary Officer for various disciplines. Here In this blog, we bring to you all the details regarding the ECGC PO Recruitment 2020-21. It includes ECGC PO Important Exam dates, Vacancies, ECGC PO Eligibility, selection procedure, exam pattern, ECGC PO application fees and pay-scale.
- ECGC PO Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
- ECGC PO Recruitment 2021: Vacancies
- ECGC PO Recruitment 2021: Eligibility
- ECGC PO Recruitment 2021: Selection Procedure & Exam Pattern
- ECGC PO Recruitment 2021 | Application Fees
- ECGC PO Recruitment 2021: Pay-scale
- ECGC PO 2021 Recruitment Notification | Apply Online
- ECGC PO 2021 Recruitment Notification | Exam Centres:
- ECGC PO Recruitment 2021 | Cut-Off Scores
- ECGC PO Recruitment 2021 | FAQs
ECGC PO Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
The Full list of all the important dates given in the ECGC PO Recruitment Notification 2021 are as follows
|1||Online registration: Start & End Date||01-Jan-2021 to 31-Jan-2021|
|2||Payment of application fee / intimation charges|
|01-Jan-2021 to 31-Jan-2021|
|5||Download of call letters for ECGC PO Online written examination||First week of March,2021|
|6||Online ECGC PO written Examination||14-Mar-2021|
|7||Declaration of result of Online Written Examination||Between 20 – 31 March,|
|8||ECGC PO Interview Dates||April 2021 (tentative)|
|9||Declaration of Final Result||April/May 2021 (tentative)|
ECGC PO Recruitment 2021: Vacancies
A total of 59 vacancies for ECGC PO have been announced in the ECGC PO Recruitment notification. Category-wise Details are as follows:ec
|Type of Vacancies||Backlog Vacancies||New Vacancies|
ECGC PO Recruitment 2021: Eligibility
The candidate must be either –
- a Citizen of India or
- a subject of Nepal or
- a subject of Bhutan or
- a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
ECGC PO Recruitment 2021 Age Limit
The Age Limit qualification for ECGC PO Recruitment 2021 is as follows:
- The candidate should be between 21-30 years of age.
- Age relaxation is provided as per norms
The educational qualification for ECGC PO Recruitment 2021 is as follows:
ECGC PO Recruitment 2021: Selection Procedure & Exam Pattern
As per the ECGC PO Recruitment 2021 notification PDF, the selection of probationary officers will be done in the following stages:
- Online Test ( Objective & Descriptive )
The marks weightage of Online Examination and interview will be 80:20 respectively. The candidate must qualify for both stages to get selected.
ECGC PO Recruitment 2021 Exam Pattern For Objective Test
The detailed exam pattern of the First stage of ECGC PO Recruitment 2021 notification is given below:
|Test Name||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|Reasoning Ability||50||50||40 minutes|
|English Language||40||40||30 minutes|
|Computer Knowledge||20||20||10 minutes|
|General Awareness||40||40||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||40 minutes|
Note: There will be a penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as a penalty to arrive at a corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate; there will be no penalty for that question.
ECGC PO Description Paper Exam Pattern
|Type activity||No. of questions||Marks||Time allotted|
|Essay Writing||One out of two
|20||40 minutes for both questions together|
|Precise Writing||One out of two
ECGC PO Recruitment 2021 | Interview
Candidates who have been shortlisted in the Online Examination will subsequently be called for an interview to be conducted by the Company at select Centre(s). The Centre, address of the venue, time & date of interview will be informed to shortlisted candidates in the call letter.
ECGC PO Recruitment 2021 | Application Fees
- Rs. 125/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Rs. 700 /- for all others
ECGC PO Recruitment 2021: Pay-scale
The ECGC PO salary is based on the following pay-scale:
The ECGC PO salary 2020 contains several other components such as DA, HRA, special allowances, etc. The ECGC PO salary also contains medical benefits and insurance cover. The salary is as per the ECGC PO recruitment 2021 notification.
ECGC PO 2021 Recruitment Notification | Apply Online
Candidates can apply online only and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Pre-Requisites for Applying Online
Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph (4.5cm X 3.5cm) and signature adhere to the required specifications.
i. Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
ii. Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges.
iii. Have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the completion of the Recruitment Process. ECGC may send call letters for the Examination etc through registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to/of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying online and must maintain that email account.
ECGC PO 2021 Recruitment | How To Apply Online?
Follow the steps mentioned below to successfully fill the ECGC PO application form.
- Visit the ECGC website and click on the Home Page to open the link “CAREER WITH ECGC”.
- Choose the option “CURRENT OPENINGS” and then click on “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE”.
- Choose the option for new registration and register using a valid email id & phone number.
- Complete the application form with the required details and upload the scanned copy of the photograph and signature.
- Proceed to payment and click on Final Submit.
ECGC PO 2021 Recruitment Notification | Exam Centres:
The details of Examination centres for ECGC PO Recruitment 2021 are as follows:
The online examination will be conducted at 20 centers i.e. Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Pune, Indore, Nagpur, Kolkata, Varanasi, Bhubaneshwar, Raipur, Guwahati, Chennai, Coimbatore, Bangalore, Kochi, Hyderabad, Vizag, Delhi, Chandigarh, Kanpur and Jaipur.
No request for change of centre for examination shall be entertained.
The Company, however, reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centers and/or add some other Centers, at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc.
The Company also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any centre other than the one he/she has opted for.
Candidate, will appear for the examination at an Examination Centre at his/her own risk and expenses and the Company will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature.
Any unruly behavior/misbehavior in the examination hall may result in cancellation of candidature/disqualification from this exam and also from future examinations conducted by the Company.
Source: Official notification PDF
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
ECGC PO Recruitment 2021 | Cut-Off Scores
Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in each test of Online Examination and also a minimum total score to be considered to be shortlisted for interview. Depending on the number of vacancies available, cut-offs will be decided and candidates will be shortlisted for interview. Prior to the completion of the interview process, scores obtained in the Online Examination will not be shared with the candidates shortlisted for interview
Interview Selection: Online Exam Cut off score to be considered
Final selection: Combined score of ECGC PO Online Exam + Interview to be considered.
ECGC PO Recruitment 2021 | FAQs
ECGC PO recruitment notification can be out anywhere in 2020 and you can apply online once the official notification is released.
Yes, it is possible with regular studies, expert guidance, and the requisite amount of revision before the exam.
Yes, there is an interview in the ECGC PO selection procedure. The marks weightage of Online Examination and interview will be 80:20, respectively.
The age limit for ECGC PO is 20- 30 years for the General category.
Application process for ECGC PO Recruitment 2021 will start from 01-Jan-2021 to 31-Jan-2021
A total of 58 vacancies are announced for ECGC PO 2021
Last day to apply for ECGC PO 2021 Exam is 31-Jan-2021
You can download 200+ ebooks important for SSC, Banking, Railway, Insurance, and other government exams here.
Hope this helps.
- Mission SSC CGL 2020-21 Online Course + Test Series: Join Now
- Attempt SBI PO Free Mock Test for Prelims now
- IB ACIO 2020 – 2000 Vacancies – Start Preparing a Free Mock Test now
- JK Bank Mains – Crash Course + Mock Tests – Join Now
- ECGC PO 2021 – Kickstart your preparation with a Free Mock Test
- Crack All IBPS Exams – Join Mega Banking Online Course Now