ECGC PO Result 2021 for Probationary Officer is released by ECGC. The ECGC written exam was held on 14th March 2021 and the List of shortlisted candidates for interview of Probationary Officers Recruitment 2021-22 (Exam date – Sunday, 14th March 2021) is now available for download. Shortlisted candidates can download the result PDF directly from the link given below or from the Official Website.
ECGC PO Result 2021
Use the link below to download the ECGC PO result PDF.
How to Download ECGC PO Result
Follow the steps below to download the ECGC PO result 2021.
- Click on the link above to download the PDF to check your roll number and name.
Step 1: Visit the official website of the ECGC or click on the link given above.
Step 2: On the homepage of the website, click on the Career with ECGC tab,
Step 3: Post this, on the next page, click on the link of Current Openings in ECGC
Step 4: On the next page, scroll along to find the name of the Recruitment of ECGC Probationary Officers 2021-22, and click on it
Step 5: Thereafter, click on the Result link of ECGC PO 2021
Step 6: On the next page, enter your Registration Number and Password,
Step 7: Next, check the marks scored by you in individual subjects and final status as per the Result
Step 8: Post checking, save the result PDF and take a print out of the same for future reference.
ECGC PO recruitment Overview
|Bharti Board Name||Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India|
|Total Vacancy||56 (Probationary Officer)|
|Exam date||14th March 2021|
|Result Date||April 2021|
|Selection Process||CBT, Interview, Final List|
ECGC PO Interview Date
Candidates who have been shortlisted in the Online Examination will be called for an interview to be conducted by the Company at Mumbai. The Centre, address of the venue, time & date of interview will be informed to shortlisted candidates in the call letter. Candidates are required to download their interview call letters from the website of the Company, i.e. www.ecgc.in.
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
ECGC PO Exam 2021 – What Next After Results?
The successful candidates will have to appear in the interview round that is the second and final round of the recruitment process. Since the interview round is the final round hence the organisation will also conduct the document verification at this stage. Thus, to fulfil the process the organisation has released a list of documents that candidates have to produce. The organisation has stressed on the fact that the documents have to be original and self-attested photocopies.
- Printout of the valid Interview Call Letter of the ECGC PO 2021
- Valid system generated printout of the ECGC PO 2021 online application form registered for Online Examination.
- Candidate’s Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/Std. X Certificate with DOB)
- Candidate’s Photo Identity Proof
- Candidate’s Marks-sheets & certificate for Graduation or qualifying degree examination etc. Proper document from Board/University for having declared the result on or before 31/03/2021 has to be submitted.
- Candidate’s Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by the Government of India in the case of SC/ST/OBC category candidates. Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming under creamy layer and/or if their caste does not find a place in the Central List are not entitled to OBC reservation.
- Income and Asset Certificate issued by any one of the Authorities as notified by the Government of India in the prescribed format in the case of EWS category candidates.
- Disability certificate in the prescribed format issued by the District Medical Board in case of Persons with Disability category. If the candidate has used the services of a Scribe at the time of Online Examination, the duly filled in details of the scribe in the prescribed format.
- (An Ex-serviceman candidate has to produce a copy of the Service or Discharge Book along with pension payment order and documentary proof of rank last/presently held (substantive as well as acting) at the time of interview.
- Candidates serving in Government / quasi govt. offices /Public Sector Undertakings (including Nationalized Banks and Financial Institutions) are required to produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of the interview, in the absence of which their candidature will not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid. The No Objection Certificate should be issued for appearing in the interview for selection to ECGC Ltd.
- Experience certificate of the candidate if he has been employed.
- Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility for the ECGC PO 2021.
Keep checking this space for more information.
ECGC PO Interview Result 2021 and Final Merit List
The ECGC PO Final Selection List / final score of the candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of scores obtained by the candidates in the Online Examination and Interview Marks. Candidates Who have Obtained Higher Marks in Interview Exam Will Declare Final Selection List Upload on ECGC Portal.
- Important Government Schemes PDF – For NABARD Grade A Exam
- Success Story of Vivek Sidam | Cleared RRB OFFICER SCALE I & CLERK
- Bihar Police Constable Result 2021 | Download Complete List Here
- LIC AAO Study Plan 2021 [Specialist Officer] – Topper’s Tips & Tricks
- SSC CHSL Exam Analysis Section-Wise [12 April -22 May All Shifts] For Tier 1
- JK Bank PO Final Result Declared – Check Your Result Status Now
- All New SBI PO 2021 Selection Batch: Join Now
- IB ACIO Tier 2 – Descriptive English Crash Course – Join Now
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क उत्तर प्रदेश पुलिस एसआई मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें
- Join SBI Clerk Selection Batch: Live Classes, Practice Sessions & Mock Tests
- Mission SSC CGL 2020-21 Crash Course + Test Series: Join Now
- JK Bank Mains – Crash Course + Mock Tests – Join Now