Detailed notification of UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2020 was published on the UPSC site. 421 vacancies have been announced for the post of Enforcement Officer / Accounts Officers, Employees Provident Fund Organization under the Ministry of Labour and Employment. Detailed EPFO Enforcement Officer Recruitment 2020 advertisement along with Instructions and Additional Information is out on the official website https://upsc.gov.in/. The candidates willing to apply for the above-mentioned vacancies have to visit the website https://upsconline.nic.in/.
- EPFO Enforcement Officer Recruitment 2020
- 1. Notification for Post of UPSC EPFO Enforcement/ Accounts Officers
- 2. EPFO Enforcement Officer Recruitment 2020 – Important Dates
- 3. EPFO Enforcement Officer Recruitment 2020 – No. of Vacancies
- 4. EPFO Enforcement Officer Recruitment 2020 – Age Limit
- 5. EPFO Enforcement Officer Recruitment 2020 – Educational Qualifications
- 6. EPFO Enforcement Officer Recruitment 2020 – Scheme of Exam
- 7. EPFO Enforcement Officer Recruitment 2020 – Syllabus
- 8. EPFO Enforcement Officer Recruitment 2020 – Salary & Pay-Scale
- 9. EPFO Enforcement Officer Recruitment 2020 – Job Profile
- 10. EPFO Enforcement/Accounts Officer Mock Tests and Study Material
EPFO Enforcement Officer Recruitment 2020
Note: UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer exam date has been released and as per the official notice by UPSC. The exam date for UPSC EPFO EO is 09.05.2021. Find official notice here
1. Notification for Post of UPSC EPFO Enforcement/ Accounts Officers
2. EPFO Enforcement Officer Recruitment 2020 – Important Dates
Exam Date: As of the notification released the UPSC EPFO EO 2020 exam is going to be held on 09.05.2021
3. EPFO Enforcement Officer Recruitment 2020 – No. of Vacancies
|Sr. No.||Category||No. of Vacancies|
4. EPFO Enforcement Officer Recruitment 2020 – Age Limit
A candidate should be a maximum of 30 years of age.
5. EPFO Enforcement Officer Recruitment 2020 – Educational Qualifications
Mandatory: Bachelor’s degree in any subject.
(a) Bachelor’s degree in Law/Integrated Five years Degree in Law/Masters in Business Administration/Post Graduate Diploma in Management/Company Secretary/Chartered Accountants/Cost and Management Accountant
(b) Two years of experience in Administration/Accounts/Legal Matters in any government or Listed – Private Organisation.
6. EPFO Enforcement Officer Recruitment 2020 – Scheme of Exam
A pen & paper based Recruitment Test (RT) to short-list the candidates for Interview for recruitment to the posts of Enforcement Officers/Accounts Officers shall be conducted by the Commission on 04.10.2020.
6.1. Exam Pattern – Details
1. The test will be of two hours duration.
2. All questions will carry equal marks.
3. The test will be objective type questions with multiple choices of answers.
4. The medium of the test will be both Hindi and English.
5. There will be a penalty for wrong answers. Every wrong answer will carry a deduction of one-third of the marks assigned to that question. If no answer is marked for a question, there will be no penalty for that question.
Recruitment Test (RT) and Interview carry weightage in the ratio of 75:25 for the candidates shortlisted based on Recruitment Test (RT) and qualify in the interview.
Application Fee – Rs 25
7. EPFO Enforcement Officer Recruitment 2020 – Syllabus
The syllabus of the Test broadly comprises the following topics:-
- General English- To evaluate a candidate’s understanding of English language & workmanlike use of words
- Indian Freedom Struggle
- Current Events and Developmental Issues
- Indian Polity & Economy
- General Accounting principles
- Industrial Relations & Labour Laws
- General Science & knowledge of Computer applications
- General Mental Ability & Quantitative aptitude
- Social Security in India
8. EPFO Enforcement Officer Recruitment 2020 – Salary & Pay-Scale
An EPFO Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer’s Salary will be in the range of Level-8 in the Pay Matrix as per the 7th Pay Commission.
The post of Enforcement/Accounts officer is categorized as Non-Ministerial General Central Service Group ‘B’.
total salary drawn by an EPFO Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer is Rs. 53312 excluding the HRA, TA and other allowances received based on the city posted in.
Based on the city that the officer is posted in, an Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer is also liable to receive up to Rs 60,000 or more as the total in-hand salary.
9. EPFO Enforcement Officer Recruitment 2020 – Job Profile
Duties to be performed:
- Duties of Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer inter alia are to look after the work of Enforcement, Recovery, Accounts, Administration Cash, Legal, Pension and Computer which includes the statutory and administrative functions like conducting inquiry settlement of claims, general administration;
- Maintenance of Cash Book/ administration; maintenance of Cash Book/Reconciliation of Bank Statements; MIS returns etc.
Impressed by the UPSC EPFO Salary & Job Profile? Start preparing with Oliveboard’s Mock Tests & Summary Notes
10. EPFO Enforcement/Accounts Officer Mock Tests and Study Material
Get 10 Mock Tests for your practice and Summary Notes for all the topics mentioned in the syllabus.
- Crack IBPS Clerk 2020 Online Course – Join Now
- Join EDGE Courses for Bank Exams – Get personal mentoring by experts
- IBPS PO 2020 Mock Tests – Attempt a Free Mock Test Now
- IBPS RRB PO Mock Test – Attempt a FREE Mock Test Now
- IBPS RRB Assistant Mock Test – Attempt a FREE Mock Test Now
- Guarantee your success in 2020 with SBI PO Titan Course on EDGE + 30 Full-length SBI PO mock tests
- Attempt a Free SEBI Grade A Mock Test here