An advanced notification of UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2020 had been published in the newspaper under the employment news section. 421 vacancies have been announced for the post of Enforcement Officer / Accounts Officers, Employees Provident Fund Organization under Ministry of Labour and Employment. Detailed EPFO Enforcement Officer Recruitment 2020 advertisement along with Instructions and Additional Information is out on the official website https://upsc.gov.in/. The candidates willing to apply for the above-mentioned vacancies have to visit the website https://upsconline.nic.in/.
EPFO Enforcement Officer Recruitment 2020
Notification for Post of UPSC EPFO Enforcement/ Accounts Officers
EPFO Enforcement Officer Recruitment 2020 – Important Dates
- Online Application Registration Start Date: 10th Jan 2020
- Online Application Registration Last Date: 31st Jan 2020
- Exam Date: 4th October 2020
EPFO Enforcement Officer Recruitment 2020 – No. of Vacancies
|Sr. No.||Category||No. of Vacancies|
EPFO Enforcement Officer Recruitment 2020 – Age Limit
A candidate should be a maximum of 30 years of age.
EPFO Enforcement Officer Recruitment 2020 – Educational Qualifications
Mandatory: Bachelor’s degree in any subject.
(a) Bachelor’s degree in Law/Integrated Five years Degree in Law/Masters in Business Administration/Post Graduate Diploma in Management/Company Secretary/Chartered Accountants/Cost and Management Accountant
(b) Two years of experience in Administration/Accounts/Legal Matters in any government or Listed – Private Organisation.
EPFO Enforcement Officer Recruitment 2020 – Scheme of Exam
A pen & paper based Recruitment Test (RT) to short-list the candidates for Interview for recruitment to the posts of Enforcement Officers/Accounts Officers shall be conducted by the Commission on 04.10.2020.
Exam Pattern – Details
1. The test will be of two hours duration.
2. All questions will carry equal marks.
3. The test will be objective type questions with multiple choices of answers.
4. The medium of the test will be both Hindi and English.
5. There will be penalty for wrong answers. Every wrong answer will carry a deduction of one-third of the marks assigned to that question. If no answer is marked for a question, there will be no penalty for that question.
Recruitment Test (RT) and Interview carry weightage in the ratio of 75:25 for the candidates shortlisted based on Recruitment Test (RT) and qualify in the interview.
Application Fee – Rs 25
EPFO Enforcement Officer Recruitment 2020 – Syllabus
The syllabus of the Test broadly comprises the following topics:-
- General English- To evaluate a candidate’s understanding of English language & workmanlike use of words
- Indian Freedom Struggle
- Current Events and Developmental Issues
- Indian Polity & Economy
- General Accounting principles
- Industrial Relations & Labour Laws
- General Science & knowledge of Computer applications
- General Mental Ability & Quantitative aptitude
- Social Security in India
EPFO Enforcement Officer Recruitment 2020 – Salary & PayScale
An EPFO Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer’s Salary will be in the range of Level-8 in the Pay Matrix as per the 7th Pay Commission.
EPFO Enforcement Officer Recruitment 2020 – Job Profile
Duties to be performed:
- Duties of Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer inter alia are to look after the work of Enforcement, Recovery, Accounts, Administration Cash, Legal, Pension and Computer which includes the statutory and administrative functions like conducting inquiry settlement of claims, general administration;
- Maintenance of Cash Book/ administration; maintenance of Cash Book/Reconciliation of Bank Statements; MIS returns etc.
Keep visiting Oliveboard for Latest job vacancies and updates and Exam Preparation.
- SSC CHSL Vacancies 2019 (Tentative): Released
- SSC CHSL Registration 2019 | Register before 10th January 2020
- SBI Clerk Apply Online 2020 – 8000 Vacancies – Application Link Activated – Apply Now
- NABARD Bank Recruitment 2020 – Grade A Officer Notification Released
- SBI PO Online Course 2020 – Join for Your Online Exam Preparation | Starts 13th Jan 2020
- RBI Assistant Apply Online 2019 – Check Now @ rbi.org.in
- RBI Assistant Online Course: Join The Course At Oliveboard Edge Now
Oliveboard Edge 2020 – Online Exam Preparation
Unlimited Access: Any Course, Any Time
1. Now don’t wait for any exam notification to come. Start preparing for it whenever you want.
2. The earlier you start, the better it would be.
3. Short term courses or the long term courses, choose what you need.
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series
- Prepare for RBI Assistant 2019 Exam with Mock Tests & Live Classes Here
- SSC CGL Brahamstra – Join Practice-based Online Tuition for SSC CGL 2019-20 Exam
- Attempt a Free IBPS Clerk Mains Mock Test here
- SSC CHSL 2019 – Attempt Free Mock Tests now
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test