Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) had recently released the notification of EPFO SSA Recruitment 2019 for the post of Social Security Assistant (SSA). A total of 2189 vacancies have been announced. The EPFO SSA Prelims exam will be conducted on 31st August and 1st September, 2019 and it is high that you start preparing for it with full dedication but preparation of any exam would begin properly only when you are fully aware about the structure of exam. This article is intended to help you with the EPFO SSA Exam Pattern 2019 so that you can proceed in the right direction. Read along to check the details:
EPFO SSA Selection Procedure
The selection of candidates for the post of Social Security Assistant will be done through 3 phase of examination
EPFO SSA Exam Pattern
EPFO SSA 2019: Phase I – Preliminary Exam Pattern
|Name of the Test (Objective Tests)||No. of Qs.||Max. Marks||
|1||English Language||30||30||20 minutes||English|
|2||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes||Bilingual|
|3||Numerical Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes||Bilingual|
EPFO SSA Mains Exam Pattern 2019
|Sr.No.||Name of the Test(Objective Tests)||No. of Questions||Max.Marks||Duration||Version|
|1||Reasoning/ Intelligence||40||60||35 minutes||Bilingual|
|2||General/ Economy/Financial Awareness||40||40||20 minutes||Bilingual|
|3||English Language||30||40||30 minutes||English|
|4||Quantitative Aptitude||40||60||35 minutes||Bilingual|
|5.||Descriptive Paper (English Language with emphasis on comprehension and analysis)||3 (Letter, Precise, Comprehension)||30||45 minutes||English|
|Grand Total||153||230||2 hours 45 minutes|
- The marks obtained in Phase – II will be considered for final selection
- For each wrong answer, there will be a negative marking of one fourth of the mark assigned to that question
- Descriptive paper will be completely online, i.e. the questions will be displayed on the screen and the candidates will have to type the answers using keyboard.
- Descriptive paper will be conducted online immediately after completion of online objective test of Phase-II Main.
EPFO SSA Exam Pattern : Phase III – Computer Skill Test
(Computer Data Entry Test)
Candidates will be required to appear for the Skill Test to assess speed and accuracy for Data Entry Work. Minimum requirement is 5000 key depressions per hour. Candidates short-listed for Skill Test will have to appear for a Skill Test.
Note: Computer Skill Test will be qualifying in nature. Marks obtained will not be reckoned for merit ranking.
Qualifying Marks: – Qualifying Marks in Phase-I (Preliminary Exam.) and Phase–II (Main Exam.) will be decided as per discretion of EPFO
EPFO SSA Mock Test Series
Oliveboard has come up EPFO SSA Mock Test Series to make your preparation a set ahead from others. It includes not just EPFO Practice Tests, but also PDFs, 200+ concept videos, Topic tests of different difficulty level, sectional tests, GK Tests and a lot more. After every test, you can Analyse your performance with Oliveboard’s Analytics Feature and get All India Ranking. Take a Free Mock Test and decide yourself. Check out the details:
- 10 Mocks for EPFO SSA 2019 Prelims
- 5 Mocks for EPFO SSA 2019 Mains
- All Topic Tests
- Sectional Tests
- GK Supplement with 2500 questions
- Video Crash course – 200+ Videos
- Lessons on All Topics
That’s all from us in this blog. We hope you found the information provided for EPFO SSA Exam Pattern useful. Keep visiting this space for more updates related to EPFO SSA Exam 2019.
If you have any doubt regarding Banking and Government Exam, ask directly from the faculty on Oliveboard Telegram Group. Install Telegram and join obbanking. Be a part of the Telegram community of goal-oriented aspirants who aim for just one thing and that is- SUCCESS!
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series
- IBPS PO Cracker – Enroll Now and get a Huge Discount
- Enroll for IBPS RRB Cracker Course for 2019 Officer and Assistant Exam preparation
- Preparing for EPFO Assistant Exam? Attempt a Free Test here
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test
- Start Preparing for RBI Grade B 2019 Exam with a FREE Mock Test