In one of the notifications released by the Gazette of India Group ‘C’, NonGazetted, Ministerial vacancies have been mentioned for the post of Upper Division Clerk or Clerk-Cashier & Stenographer, which are expected to be announced officially in the month of March-April. The vacancies are for different regions in India. Read along to check the details of ESIC Recruitment 2021:
- ESIC UDC Recruitment Notification 2021 | Overview
- ESIC UDC Recruitment 2021 PDF
- ESIC UDC Recruitment 2021 | Vacancy
- ESIC Recruitment Notification 2021 – Educational Qualification
- ESIC Recruitment 2021 – Age Limit
- ESIC UDC Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- ESIC Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
- ESIC UDC Notification 2021 Salary Structure
- ESIC UDC Notification 2021 – Payment of Fee
- Free ebooks Download
ESIC UDC Recruitment Notification 2021 | Overview
|ESIC UDC Recruitment 2021|
|Organization Name||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Posts||Upper Division Clerk or Clerk-Cashier & Stenographer|
|Total Vacancies||6552 (tentative)|
|Official Notification Release||March/April 2021|
|Online Application Starts||To be notified soon|
|Last Date||To be notified soon|
|Selection Process||Written Test/Direct Recruitment|
ESIC UDC Recruitment 2021 PDF
ESIC UDC is soon going to release the official and detailed notification for the recruitment of Upper Division Clerk or Clerk-Cashier & Stenographer posts. As per the notification released by the Gazette of India the ESIC UDC recruitment will b done for 6306 upper-division clerk and 246 stenographer posts.
ESIC UDC Recruitment 2021 | Vacancy
The ESIC Recruitment 2021 vacancies for Upper Division Clerk and Stenographer are as follows:
|Upper Division Clerk/Upper Division Clerk Cashier||6306|
ESIC Recruitment Notification 2021 – Educational Qualification
- Higher Secondary Pass (pass in 12th Standard or equivalent from a recognized board).
- A Speed of 80 words per minute in stenography in English/Hindi.
- Working knowledge of Computer including use of Office Suites and databases
ESIC Upper Division Clerk (UDC):
- A degree of a recognized University or
- Working knowledge of computer including use of Office Suites and databases
ESIC Recruitment 2021 – Age Limit
(a) Between 18 to 27 years.
(b) Upper age limit is relaxable for persons belonging to reserved categories e. SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-Servicemen and for ESIC Employees, Government Servants as under:
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation permissible beyond the Upper age limit.|
|(i) UR- 10 years(ii) OBC- 13 years
(iii) SC/ST- 15 years
As per instructions of DoPT, a PWD applicant is entitled to age concession in different combinations subject to the condition of maximum age of 56 years. Further in case of a PWD by virtue of being a ESIC/Govt. Employee, concession to him/her will be admissible either as a ‘person with disability’
as a ESIC/Govt. Employee’ whichever may be more beneficial to him/her.
|4.||Ex-Servicemen||(i) UR- 3 years (*)(ii) OBC- 6 years (*)
(iii) SC/ST- 8 years (*)
(*) after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age
|ESIC Employee/ Government Servant who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of application||(i) UR- upto 40 years(ii) OBC- upto 43 years
(iii) SC/ST- upto 45 years
Note– Applicant should continue to have the status of ESIC/ Govt. servant till the time of appointment, in the event of their selection.
|6.||Other categories of persons||In accordance with the instructions and orders issued from time to time|
ESIC UDC Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
For Upper Division Clerk/ Clerk-Cashier
- The candidate should hold a degree from a recognised University or equivalent.
- He/she should have a working knowledge of computers including the use of Office suites and databases.
For Stenographer Posts
The candidates should be 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University
- Dictation : 10 minutes @ 80 words per minute.
- Transcription: 50 minutes (English), 65 minutes (Hindi) (Only on computers).
ESIC Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
1. For Upper Division Clerk/ Clerk-Cashier Posts
- 75% by direct recruitment by written examination.
- 15% by promotion on the basis of seniority cum fitness.
- 10% by Limited Departmental Competitive Examination
2. For Stenographer Posts
The direct recruitment process will be conducted to select the eligible candidates for the post of Stenographer.
3. ESIC Exam Pattern For Upper Division Clerk/ Clerk-Cashier Posts
The scheme of Examination for the post of Upper Division Clerk (UDC) is as under:
Phase I Prelims Exam
|S. No.||Name of the Test (ObjectiveTests)||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration||Medium|
|1||General Intelligence andReasoning||25||50||1 hour||Bilingual|
Phase II Mains Exam
|S. No.||Name of the Test (Objective Tests)||No. of questions.||Max.Marks||Duration||Medium|
|1||General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50||2 hours||Bilingual|
Phase III Computer Skill Test
|S.No.||Description of Test||Marks||TotalMarks||Duration|
|1||Preparation of 02 Power Points Slides||10||50 marks||30
|2||Typing matter on MS Word with formatting||20|
|3||Preparation of Table on MS Excel with use of formulae||20|
ESIC UDC Notification 2021 Salary Structure
The ESIC UDC salary as per the 7th pay commission is as follows:
|Upper Division Clerk/Upper Division Clerk Cashier||Level-4
ESIC UDC Notification 2021 – Payment of Fee
|Candidate Category||Fee Amount|
|01||SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex-Servicemen* This fee of Rs. 250/- shall be refunded duly deducting Bank Charges as applicable, on appearing of the candidate in the Phase – I Written Examination.||Rs. 250/-*|
|02||All other categories||Rs. 500/-|
Free ebooks Download
You can download 200+ ebooks important for SSC, Banking, Railway, Insurance, and other government exams here.
The ESIC UDC salary for Upper Division Clerk/Upper Division Clerk Cashier Level-4 is (Rs. 25,500-81,100) and for Stenographer Level-4 is (Rs. 25,500-81,100).
In the end, ESIC UDC is a central government job and comparatively better than a PSU job like the SBI Clerk. It will have a better salary, more allowances, steady growth, complete job security, lesser workload as compared to a bank clerk/PO