Food Corporation has come up with a total of 330 Vacancies for the post of FCI Managers (General/ Depot/ Movement/ Accounts/ Technical/ Civil Engineering/ Electrical /Mechanical Engineering) across 5 zones (North, South, East, West and North-East). Online Applications for the same has also begun from 28th Sep. As an aspirant one is always keen to know the Salary and Job Profile that a post offers. This blog is written to give answers to all your queries about the various aspects of the job. Read along to know about the FCI Manager Salary & Job Profile here.
FCI Manager Salary 2019
Food Corporation of India will recruit for the post of Managers (General/ Depot/ Movement/ Accounts/ Technical/ Civil Engineering/ Electrical Mechanical Engineering), candidates will be selected as Management Trainee and will undergo training for six months.
Only consolidated stipend will be paid to them at the rate of Rs. 40000/- (Forty thousand only) per month during the training period. Management Trainees will be considered for absorption as Managers in the IDA Pay scale of Rs. 40000 – 140000 upon successful completion of training period of six months.
|Post Code||FCI Manager Pay Scale
|Manager (Civil Engineering)||F||40000-140000|
|Manager (Electrical & Mechanical Engineering)||G||40000-140000|
FCI Manager Job Profile
1. An FCI Manager functions as a front line Manager in various cadres. He/She must, therefore, apprise himself of the job contents, manual provisions, procedures, policy of FCI/Government of India, periodicity of prescribed returns/reports to be received from field offices or to be submitted to higher authorities in relation to his assigned work in the offices or depots.
2. He/She would allocate work to his subordinates and act as their guide and mentor for proper coordination of the work and frequently check registers and records and should be aware of the micro-level details of work he handles.
3. He/She must submit files to the superiors with meticulous scrutiny of data, rule position, precedents, facts and apply his mind for alternatives etc. in the overall interest of FCI to help his superiors in decision making.
4. He/She would maximize the use of computers in his daily work.
5. He/She would not merely act as statistics collector but would monitor as well to ensure disposal of cases related to his area of work. To illustrate it, Assistant Manager(Legal) would monitor the legal cases and analyse the nature of cases and make efforts for withdrawal of cases for out of court settlements, filing applications for expediting the cases etc.
While posted in a depot he would
1. He/She functions as a good Store Keeper and takes all precautions and actions to maintain the stocks in coordination with QC/Engg./Labour etc. and would also prioritise the issue of stocks for various schemes i.e. TPDS/OWS/SGRY etc.
2. His/Her aim is to maximize the delivery of stocks ex. Railhead to State Governments to avoid double handling and to reduce losses.
3. He/She interacts with Agricultural Universities/Institutions/Govt.authorities to seek guidance in related work. He must conduct frequent inspections and bring out discrepancies, pitfalls, high trend of losses, deterioration of stocks etc. in the knowledge of his superiors indicating remedial measures taken by him.
4. He/She is responsible for the performance of assignments he handles in office or infield.
So, this was all from us in this blog of “FCI Manager Salary And Job Profile 2019”. We hope that this blog of FCI Manager Salary gives you a fair idea about an FCI Manager’s job profile and salary.
- FCI Manager Apply Online 2019 – Link Activated
- FCI Manager Syllabus 2019 – Check Here
- Want to know about FCI Manager 2019 Exam Pattern?
- FCI Manager 2019 Vacancy – Zone-wise, Category-wise & Post-wise Details
- FCI Manager 2019 Exam Date – Phase 1 & 2 | Check Now
A Quick Glance at the FCI Manager Mock Tests 2019
- 5 Mock Tests for Phase 1 (Prelims)
- 5 Mock Tests for Phase 2 (Paper 1)
- All Topic Tests
- Sectional Tests
- GK Supplement with 2500 questions
Features of Oliveboard Mock Test Series
- Mock tests available in Hindi & English
- Tests can be taken on Mobile App or PC
- Tests available in new pattern
- Tests can be attempted anytime. Validity: Jan 31st 2020
- IBPS RRB PO Mock Test – Attempt a FREE Mock Test Now
- IBPS RRB Assistant Mock Test – Attempt a FREE Mock Test Now
- Guarantee your success in 2020 with SBI PO Titan Course + 30 Full length SBI PO mock tests
- Attempt a Free SEBI Grade A Mock Test here
- UPSC EPFO EO 2020 – Attempt Free Mock Tests now
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test