IB Security Assistant Eligibility Criteria 2024
To be eligible for the IB Security Assistant/MT and MTS position, candidates need to meet certain criteria. Aspiring candidates who are willing to appear for the recruitment must keep themselves updated with the eligibility criteria before applying online. In this blog, we will provide you with brief details of the IB Security Assistant/ MTS Eligibility Criteria 2024. Candidates can check all the criteria in detail.
IB Security Assistant/ MTS Eligibility Criteria
We have mentioned below the detailed eligibility criteria for all the candidates. Candidates can check the age limit, educational qualification, and other criteria from the details mentioned below.
For Security Assistant
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 27 years
For Multi Tasking Staff
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 25 years
Category-wise age relaxation is provided in the upper age limit to the reserved categories. We have mentioned below the detailed category-wise age relaxation.
|Relaxation in upper age limit (years)
|10 years (Candidates should not exceed 56 years of age for MTS)
|SC/ST Widows, Divorced women, and women who didn’t marry after the divorce
|Upto 40 years of age
- Matriculation (10th class pass) or equivalent from a recognized Board of Education, and
- Possession of domicile certificate of that State against which the candidate has applied
- Possession of a valid driving license for the motor car (LMV) issued by the competent authority.
- Experience Driving a Motor Car for at least one year after receiving a driving license.
- Knowledge of the Motor Mechanism (must be able to remove minor defects in the vehicle).
Candidates applying for the post of SA/MT and MTS must be fluent in writing/speaking skills in one of the local languages of the states mentioned in the official pdf.
IB Security Assistant Selection Process 2024
Candidates will be shortlisted based on their performance in all tiers of examinations.
- Written Test in Tier I (Objective)
- Exam Tier II (Written for MTS/Gen Only)
- Motor Test Cum Interview (For SA Only)
We hope this blog gave you a better understanding of the IB Security Assistant/ MTS Eligibility Criteria 2024. To read more such blogs, visit the Oliveboard website!
|IB Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2024
|IB Admit Card 2024
|IB Exam Date 2024
|IB SA/MT & MTS Salary
IB Security Assistant Eligibility Criteria 2024 – Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. 27 years is the upper age limit for the IB Security Assistant.
Ans. 25 years is the upper age limit for the IB Multi Tasking Staff.
Ans. Candidates must have passed matriculation (10th class) from a government-recognized board or institution.
Hey everyone, I’m Vaishnavi Kumari, an edtech writer and a dedicated aspirant for government exams, including banking and SSC exams. Having worked with several edtech platforms, I am committed to providing you with essential and accurate information to ace these exams. With my experience as both a writer and an aspirant, I understand your needs and challenges, and my aim is to make your preparation journey smoother. I’ll focus on specific sections of the exams, compiling comprehensive and helpful content that covers the crucial topics, tips, and strategies you need to succeed. Let’s conquer these exams together!