IBPS PO Prelims 2022 Expected Cut Off: The Preliminary exams for IBPS PO 2022 were conducted on the 15th and 16th of October 2022. Each day had four shifts. There were 9 to 10 AM, 11:30 AM to 12:30 PM, 2 to 3 PM and 4:30 to 5:30 PM. The exam had three sections for a total of 100 marks. The time duration was of 1 hour. The three sections were Numerical Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, and English. English had 30 questions for 30 marks. Numerical Aptitude and Reasoning Ability each had 30 questions for 35 marks each. The paper was for a total of 60 questions.
Table of Contents
IBPS PO Prelims 2022 Expected Cut Off: Exam Analysis
You can find Oliveboard’s IBPS PO Prelims Exam Analysis for both days compiled through the link below. Overall the average difficulty over the two days and 8 shifts would be moderate. The reasoning section in particular had a lot more puzzle-based questions than before.
IBPS PO Prelims 2022 Expected Cutoff
Here is the expected cutoff for IBPS PO Prelims exam held on 15th and 16th of October 2022.
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||53|
|Other Backward Caste (OBC)||52|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||47|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40|
Note* – The cutoff shared here is based on our expert calculations and is not the actual cutoff. The actual cutoff may vary.
You can also check : https://www.oliveboard.in/blog/ibps-po-previous-year-cut-off/
IBPS PO 2022 Expected Cutoff For Prelims – Factors Evaluated
Following are the factors responsible for the calculation of the IBPS PO 2022 Cutoffs -:
- Difficulty Level of the Exam
- Previous Year Cutoffs (2021)
- Previous Year’s (2021) Difficulty Level
- Previous Year’s (2021) Vacancy Numbers
This is all from our side in this blog. Stay tuned to Oliveboard 😀
IBPS PO Prelims Expected Cutoff FAQs
The IBPS PO Prelims cutoff is yet to be announced, though you can check the expected cutoff here in this blog.
IBPS PO Prelims cutoff is declared along with the scorecard.
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests, and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
Recently started writing about bank and government exam preparation. As an aspirant myself, I have insight into various aspects of preparation. I make use of these insights to provide quality preparation content from the standpoint of an aspirant. Providing accurate information on various exams with convenience to the candidate is what I hope to achieve.
- Free Mock Tests, Courses, Videos and Ebooks – DOWNLOAD Oliveboard App
- Attempt Free SBI PO Mock Test now
- Attempt IBPS SO 2022 – Free Mock Test
- Attempt Free SBI Clerk Mains Mock Test now
- Latest Pattern SSC CGL Tier 2 Mock Test – Attempt Now
- Latest Pattern SSC CHSL Tier 1 & Tier 2 Mock Tests – Attempt Now