IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Result 2023
IBPS RRB Clerk Result 2023: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) released the IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Result 2023 on their official website on 1st September 2023. Candidates who appeared for the Preliminary round on 5th, 6th and 12th of August 2023 can now check their results and qualification status. The exams will be conducted in two phases- prelims and mains. This article will provide all the information on the IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Result 2023.
IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Result 2023 – Direct Link to Check
Candidates can now check their qualification status for IBPS RRB Clerk preliminary round through the link below. The link will be active from 1st September to 7th September 2023 so candidates should be sure to check and download their results in this time.
IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Result 2023 – Important Dates
Candidates should keep the following dates in mind regarding the IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Result 2023 and check their results according to the same.
|Commencement of Result||01 – 09 – 2023|
|Closure of Result||07 – 09 – 2023|
IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Result 2023 – How to Check
Here are the step-by-step instructions to access the results of the Online Preliminary Examination for CRP-RRBs-XI-OFFICE ASSISTANTS (MULTIPURPOSE) on the IBPS official website:
- Open your web browser and visit the official website of IBPS (www.ibps.in).
- On the homepage, look for the section or panel on the right side of the page.
- Within that section, locate the notification that reads “Click here to view your Scorecard of Online Preliminary Examination for CRP-RRBs-XI-OFFICE ASSISTANTS (MULTIPURPOSE).” Click on this notification.
- After clicking the notification, you will be redirected to the login page.
- On the login page, you will see two fields: “Registration No / Roll No” and “Password / Date of Birth.”
- Enter your Registration Number or Roll Number in the first field.
- Enter your Password or Date of Birth in the second field. Make sure to enter the information accurately.
- Double-check the entered details to ensure they are correct.
- Once you have entered the required information, click on the “Login” or “Submit” button.
- After successfully logging in, your preliminary exam results will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a moment to review your results and ensure all the relevant details are visible.
- You can also download or print your scorecard for future reference.
By following these step-by-step instructions, you will be able to access your Online Preliminary Examination results for CRP-RRBs-XI-OFFICE ASSISTANTS (MULTIPURPOSE) on the IBPS official website.
Details Included in IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Result 2023
The IBPS Clerk RRB Prelims Result includes the following details:
- Registration number: The registration number is a unique identifier assigned to each candidate who appears for the IBPS Clerk RRB exam.
- Roll number: The roll number is a unique identifier assigned to each candidate at the examination centre.
- Date of birth: The date of birth is a personal detail of the candidate.
- Category: The category of the candidate is based on their caste, religion, or other factors.
- Marks: The marks obtained by the candidate in the IBPS Clerk RRB exam.
- Overall ranking: The overall ranking of the candidate among all the candidates who appeared for the IBPS Clerk RRB exam.
- State-wise ranking: The state-wise ranking of the candidate among all the candidates who appeared for the IBPS Clerk RRB exam in a particular state.
- Cut-off marks: The cut-off marks are the minimum marks that a candidate must score in order to be shortlisted for the next round of the selection process.
- Qualifying status: The qualifying status of the candidate indicates whether or not the candidate has qualified for the next round of the selection process.
IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Result 2023 – Details Provided in Score Card
The following details are provided in the IBPS RRB Clerk scorecard:
- Name of the candidate: The name of the candidate as it appears on their admit card.
- Roll number: The roll number of the candidate as it appears on their admit card.
- Category: The category of the candidate (General, SC, ST, etc.)
- Post applied: The post for which the candidate applied (Clerk, PO, etc.)
- Date of exam: The date on which the candidate appeared for the exam.
- Total marks: The total marks scored by the candidate in the exam.
- Sectional marks: The marks scored by the candidate in each section of the exam (Reasoning, Quant, English).
- Overall percentile: The percentile of the candidate’s performance in the exam, as compared to all other candidates who appeared for the exam.
- Minimum marks to clear the cut off: The minimum marks that the candidate needs to score in order to qualify for the next round of selection (usually the interview).
IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Result – Frequently Asked Questions
A1. IBPS declared the IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Result 2023 on 1st September 2023.
A2. You can check your IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Result on the official website of IBPS.
A3. The IBPS RRB Clerk Result includes your registration number, roll number, date of birth, category, marks, overall ranking, state-wise ranking, cut-off marks, and qualifying status.
A4. If you do not qualify for the IBPS RRB Clerk exam, you can appear for the next exam that is conducted by IBPS.
A5. You can prepare for the IBPS RRB Clerk exam by studying the syllabus, practicing the previous year’s question papers, and taking mock tests.
- IBPS RRB PO Mains Cut Off 2023 Out, Check Section-wise Cut Off
- IBPS RRB Previous Year Papers for PO and Clerk, Download PDF Solutions
- IBPS RRB PO Eligibility Criteria 2023, Know All The Criteria in Detail
- IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Result 2023 Out, Direct Link to Download
- IBPS RRB Clerk Salary 2023, Know Pay Scale, Job Description
- IBPS RRB Clerk Admit Card 2023 Out, Download Now
I write content to help people prepare for banking exams because I have experience as an aspirant myself. My goal is to provide accurate and easy-to-understand information for candidates. I cover various topics such as exam patterns, syllabus, study techniques, and time management to support those preparing for the exams. As a former aspirant turned content writer, I want to make the information accessible and helpful for others so that they can do well in their banking and government exams and achieve their goals.