Table of Contents
IBPS RRB Clerk Salary 2023
IBPS RRB Clerk Salary 2023 Every year, IBPS recruits suitable candidates for the post of RRB Clerk. The IBPS RRB Clerk is a secure and prestigious position with many benefits. Candidates always choose a path depending on the pros and cons of joining that career. This article will help detail the salary, pay scale, job description perks, and benefits of joining IBPS RRB Clerk.
IBPS RRB Clerk 2023 Salary
Whenever applying for a post, the first thing that comes to our minds is the salary the post offers. In the subsequent sections, we’ll have a look into the PayScale, allowances, perks, and promotion opportunities of the RRB Clerks.
IBPS RRB Clerk/Office Assistant In-hand Salary
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Salary is Rs 15,000 to Rs 20,000 (in-hand salary) including the Dearness Allowance (DA), City Compensatory Allowance (CCA), and House Rent Allowance (HRA).
|Gross Pay||Rs. 37442.65|
IBPS RRB salary for all posts
The following table shows the salary for all the IBPS RRB posts.
|IBPS RRB Posts||In-hand Salary|
|Officer Scale 1 (Probationary Officer or PO)||Rs. 51,000/- to 58,000/-|
|Officer Scale 2 (Generalist & Specialist)||Rs. 33,000/- to 39,000/-|
|Officer Scale 3||Rs. 38000/- to 44,000/-|
|Office Assistant or Clerk (Multipurpose)||Rs.15,000/- to 19,000/-|
IBPS RRB Clerk Job Profile 2023
The nature of duties that an office assistant performs are mentioned below:
- Office Assistants are the first point of contact between the bank and the customers. Office assistants operate the counters at the bank and are responsible for answering the queries of the customers.
- Office assistants are in charge of handling documents involved with all transactions. The IBPS RRB office assistants will also handle cash transactions. Issuance of new debit cards is also the prerogative of these officers.
- Some IBPS RRB Office Assistants may also need to work in multiple departments concurrently, depending on the needs of the bank. Even though the job of the Office Assistant can be hectic, it offers a great amount of exposure to the candidates.
IBPS RRB Clerk Perks and Allowances
Selected candidates are entitled to the following perks and allowances.
|Dearness Allowance (DA)||46.5% of the basic pay.|
|House Rent Allowance (HRA)||For Rural Areas: 5% of the basic pay|
For Semi-urban Areas: 7.5% of the basic pay
For Urban Areas: 10% of the basic pay
|Special Allowances||7.75% of the basic pay.|
|Travel Allowances||Rs. 425|
Given below are some of the perks of IBPS RRB Office Assistant Salary.
- Leased Accommodation
- Medical Reimbursement
- Pension Schemes
- Overtime Allowance
- Newspaper Allowance
IBPS RRB Clerk/Office Assistant Career Prospects
Office Assistants get opportunities to reach higher managerial posts in their careers, based on merit and experience. The eligible candidates are promoted on the basis of their performance. They are promoted to the post of Probationary Officer/Assistant Manager through internal exams after working for 3 years. Candidates can also appear for Associate Exams like JAIIB and CAIIB certification that provides a better opportunity to excel. Here is the promotional hierarchy of the IBPS RRB Office Assistants –
- Office Assistants
- Officer Scale 1 PO
- Assistant Manager
- Deputy Manager
- Branch Manager
- Senior Branch Manager
- Chief Manager
- Assistant General Manager
- Deputy General Manager
- General Manager
IBPS RRB Clerk Salary 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
A1. The starting salary for IBPS RRB Clerk is around Rs. 19,000 to Rs. 22,000
A2. The allowances that are included in the IBPS RRB Clerk Salary are House Rent Allowance (HRA), Dearness Allowance (DA), Transport Allowance (TA), and City Compensatory Allowance (CCA).
A3. The in-hand salary of an IBPS RRB Clerk is approximately Rs. 31,818/- per month.
A4. The benefits that are available to an IBPS RRB Clerk are medical insurance, provident fund, gratuity, and leave travel concession.
- IBPS RRB Previous Year Papers for PO and Clerk, Download PDF Solutions
- IBPS RRB PO Eligibility Criteria 2023, Know All The Criteria in Detail
- IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Result 2023 Out, Direct Link to Download
- IBPS RRB Clerk Salary 2023, Know Pay Scale, Job Description
- IBPS RRB Clerk Admit Card 2023 Out, Download Now
- IBPS RRB Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2023, Know Age Limit, Qualification
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests, and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
I write content to help people prepare for banking exams because I have experience as an aspirant myself. My goal is to provide accurate and easy-to-understand information for candidates. I cover various topics such as exam patterns, syllabus, study techniques, and time management to support those preparing for the exams. As a former aspirant turned content writer, I want to make the information accessible and helpful for others so that they can do well in their banking and government exams and achieve their goals.