IDBI – Industrial development Bank of India, has released the IDBI Executive Recruitment Notification for 2019. You can get all the details about the IDBI Bank Executive Vacancy, Executive Exam Pattren, Exam dates, Online Application, etc. The IDBI Bank 2019 Executive Recruitment is on contract basis.
- IDBI Executive Recruitment – Important Dates
- IDBI Executive Recruitment – Apply Online Link
- IDBI Executive Recruitment – Vacancy
- IDBI Executive Recruitment – Eligibility
- IDBI Executive Recruitment – Application Fees
- IDBI Executive Recruitment – Salary
- IDBI Executive Recruitment – Selection Process
- IDBI Executive Recruitment – Exam pattern
IDBI Executive Recruitment – Important Dates
|1.||Cut-off date for eligibility criteria (Age )||March 01, 2019|
|2.||Online Registration||Now Active (Link given below)|
|3.||Payment of Application Fee/ Intimation Charges – Online|
|4.||Last Date of Online Registration and Online Payment||April 15, 2019|
|5.||Date of Pre-Examination training for the SC/ ST/ OBC applicants at all centers||May 06, 2019 to May 11, 2019|
|6.||Date of Online Test at all centers||May 16, 2019|
IDBI Executive Recruitment – Apply Online Link
Following is the direct link to the online application for IDBI Executive recruitment 2019
IDBI Executive Recruitment – Vacancy
A Total of 300 IDBI Executive Vacancies have been announced. Following are the Category-wise IDBI Bank 2019 Executive Vacancy Numbers -:
|Post Name||Reserved for|
IDBI Executive Recruitment – Eligibility
IDBI Bank 2019 Executive Recruitment – Age Limit
Minimum Age – 20 years
Maximum Age – 25 years
(As on 1st March 2019)
IDBI Bank 2019 Executive Recruitment – Educational requirements
1) A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. of India OR any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
2) Candidates should be Graduate from any discipline from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD candidates)
3) Those who are in the final year of their Graduation / Semester may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for Document Verification and Pre Recruitment Medical test, they will have to produce proof of having passed the Graduation examination on or before April 15, 2019.
IDBI Executive Recruitment – Application Fees
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges shall be as follows –
- 150/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates
- 700/- for all others.
Bank Transaction charges / convenience charges for Online Payment of application fees/Intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
IDBI Executive Recruitment – Salary
The IDBI Bank Executive Salary will be paid a lump sum/fixed remuneration as per below:
Consolidated remuneration -:
Rs.22,000/- per month in the first year,
Rs.24,000/- per month in the second year and
Rs.27,000/- per month in the third year of service.
Note: These executives shall not be entitled to draw any allowances such as DA, HRA, etc.
Important Points to Note -:
- The appointment of Executive will be on contractual basis.
- The contract would be initially for a period of 1 year and this may be reviewed for extension on year-to-year basis for a further period of 2 years, subject to satisfactory performance, completion of assigned mandatory e-learning certifications and availability of vacancies.
- On successful completion of a period of 3 years of contractual service, such appointees may become eligible for appointment as Assistant Manager (Grade A‟) in IDBI Bank through a selection process that would be conducted by IDBI Bank.
IDBI Executive Recruitment – Selection Process
The selection process for the recruitment of IDBI Bank Executive will have only 1 stage, i.e Online Exam.
IDBI Executive Recruitment – Exam pattern
The Exam pattern of the IDBI Bank Executive Online Exam is given below -:
|Name of Tests||No. of Qs||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||Test of Reasoning||50||50||Composite
time of 90 minutes
|2||Test of Working English Language||50||50|
|3||Test of Quantitative Aptitude||50||50|
The above tests except the Tests of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
Penalty for Wrong Answers – For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score.
That is all from us in this blog – IDBI Executive Recruitment Notification – Exam Date, Exam pattern, Vacancy, etc. Keep checking this space for all the exam updates, IDBI Executive Syllabus, IDBI Executive Mock tests, IDBI Executive study Materials, etc. All the best for your preparation.
- Mission SSC CGL 2020-21 Online Course + Test Series: Join Now
- Attempt SBI PO Free Mock Test for Prelims now
- IB ACIO 2020 – 2000 Vacancies – Start Preparing a Free Mock Test now
- JK Bank Mains – Crash Course + Mock Tests – Join Now
- ECGC PO 2021 – Kickstart your preparation with a Free Mock Test
- Crack All IBPS Exams – Join Mega Banking Online Course Now