IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment Notification is out and candidates can apply online till 18th August 2021. IDBI – Industrial development Bank of India, has released the IDBI Executive Recruitment Notification for 2021. Total vacancy announced for IDBI Executives is 920. Here in this blog, you will get all the details about the IDBI Bank Executive Vacancy, Executive Exam Pattern, Exam dates, Online Application, etc. The IDBI Bank 2021 Executive Recruitment is on contract basis.
- IDBI Executive Recruitment – Important Dates
- IDBI Executive Recruitment – Apply Online Link
- IDBI Executive Recruitment – Vacancy
- IDBI Executive Recruitment – Eligibility
- IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment – Application Fees
- IDBI Bank Executive Notification 2021 — How To Apply
- IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment – Salary
- IDBI Executive Recruitment — Selection Process
- IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment – Exam pattern
- IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment FAQs
IDBI Executive Recruitment – Important Dates
Find the IDBI Exam date and registration timeline in the table below.
|1.||Cut-off date for eligibility criteria (Age )||July 01, 2021|
|2.||Online Registration||August 04, 2021 to August 18, 2021|
|3.||Payment of Application Fee/ Intimation Charges – Online||August 04, 2021 to August 18, 2021|
|4.||Last Date of Online Registration and Online Payment||August 18, 2021|
|5.||Date of Online Test at all centers||September 05, 2021|
IDBI Executive Recruitment – Apply Online Link
Candidates have to go to IDBI Bank’s website www.idbibank.in and click on the
“CAREERS/CURRENT OPENINGS” to open the link “Recruitment of
Executives on Contract-2021” and then click on the option “APPLY ONLINE”
which will open a new screen.
Following is the direct link to the online application for IDBI Executive recruitment 2021.
IDBI Executive Recruitment – Vacancy
A Total of 920 IDBI Executive Vacancies have been announced. Following are the Category-wise IDBI Bank 2021 Executive Vacancy Numbers -:
|No. Of Vacancy||UR||SC||ST||OBC||EWS|
IDBI Executive Recruitment – Eligibility
IDBI Bank 2021 Executive Recruitment – Age Limit
- Minimum Age – 20 years
- Maximum Age – 25 years
As on 1st July 2021, The applicant must have been born not earlier than July 02, 1996 and not later than July 01, 2001 (both dates inclusive).
|Sr. No.||Category||Age relaxation|
|1||Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|3||Persons With Benchmark Disabilities as defined under “The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016 ”||10 years|
|4||Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within one year from the last date of receipt of application) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to military service or invalidment.||5 years|
|5||Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment — Educational Qualification
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. of India OR any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Candidates should be Graduate from any discipline from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/PWD candidates). The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 54.99% will be treated as less than 55% and 49.99% will be treated as less than 50%.
- Those who are in the final year of their Graduation / Semester may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for Document Verification and Pre Recruitment Medical test, they will have to produce proof of having passed the Graduation examination on or before July 01, 2021.
- Applicants are expected to have proficiency in Computers.
IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment – Application Fees
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges shall be as follows –
- 200/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates
- 1000/- for all others.
Bank Transaction charges / convenience charges for Online Payment of application fees/Intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
IDBI Bank Executive Notification 2021 — How To Apply
Candidates can apply only online from 04.08.2021 to 18.08.2021 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- Scan photograph, signature, Left thumb impression and hand written declaration (Text Provided below).
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile number, which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. IDBI Bank may send call letters for the Examination and other information through the registered e-mail ID.
Guideline for photograph, signature, thumb impression, hand written declaration scan and upload.
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20kb
- The applicant has to put his left thumb impression on a white paper with black or blue ink.
- File type: jpg / jpeg.
- Dimensions: 240 x 240 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e 3 cm * 3 cm (Width * Height)
- File Size: 20 KB – 50 KB
- The applicant has to write the declaration in English only clearly on a white paper with black ink.
- File type: jpg / jpeg
- Dimensions: 800 x 400 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e 10 cm * 5 cm (Width * Height)
- File Size: 50 KB – 100 KB
The text for the hand written declaration is as follows –
“I, (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required”
The signature, left thumb impression and the hand written declaration should be of the applicant and not by any other person.
Pre Examination Training (PET) for SC / ST /OBC applicants.
- For safety of the candidates during this period, PET may not be held due to COVID-19 pandemic or may be held through virtual mode. If Bank decides to hold the PET, it will not confer on the applicants any right of recruitment in IDBI Bank.
Steps to Apply Online
- Visit IDBI Bank’s website www.idbibank.in
- Click on the “CAREERS/CURRENT OPENINGS” to open the link “Recruitment of Executives on Contract-2021” and then
- Click on the option “Know More” which will open a new screen.
- Register by clicking on “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id.
- A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password.
- Login using the credentials to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the COMPLETE REGISTRATION BUTTON.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the “Validate your details” and “Save & Next” button.
- Upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
- Click on “Payment” Tab and proceed for payment.
- Choose the Payment Mode ONLINE and click on “Submit” button.
IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment – Salary
The IDBI Bank Executive Salary will be paid a lump sum/fixed remuneration as per below:
Consolidated remuneration -:
Rs. 29,000/- per month in the first year,
Rs. 31,000/- per month in the second year and
Rs. 34,000/- per month in the third year of service.
Note: These executives shall not be entitled to draw any allowances such as DA, HRA, etc.
Important Points to Note (After 3 Years)
- The appointment of Executive will be on contractual basis.
- The contract would be initially for a period of 1 year and this may be reviewed for extension on year-to-year basis for a further period of 2 years, subject to satisfactory performance, completion of assigned mandatory e-learning certifications and availability of vacancies.
- On successful completion of a period of 3 years of contractual service, such appointees may become eligible for appointment as Assistant Manager (Grade A‟) in IDBI Bank through a selection process that would be conducted by IDBI Bank.
IDBI Executive Recruitment — Selection Process
The selection process for the recruitment of IDBI Bank Executive will have 2 stage, i.e Online Exam and the Pre-recruitment Medical Test. Applicants qualifying both in the online test and declared fit in the pre-recruitment medical test shall be considered for final shortlisting.
The final selection or offer of employment would be made based on applicant’s marks in the online test, being found medically fit and subject to fulfillment of all other eligibility criteria as stipulated in the advertisement.
IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment – Exam pattern
The Exam pattern of the IDBI Bank Executive Online Exam is given below -:
|Name of Tests||No. of Qs||Maximum Marks|
|1||Test of Reasoning||50||50|
|2||Test of Working English Language||50||50|
|3||Test of Quantitative Aptitude||50||50|
The above tests except the Tests of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
Penalty for Wrong Answers – For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at the corrected score.
That is all from us in this blog – IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment Notification – Exam Date, Exam pattern, Vacancy, etc. Keep checking this space for all the exam updates, IDBI Executive Syllabus, IDBI Executive Mock tests, IDBI Executive study Materials, etc. All the best for your preparation.
IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment FAQs
18th August is the last day to apply for IDBI Executive 2021
920 Vacancies are announced for Executives in 2021
Click Here to Apply Online For IDBI Executive 2021 or visit the official IDBI website and apply from the link given in the career section.
IDBI Executive 2021 Exam will be on September 05, 2021