IDBI Bank (Industrial Development Bank of India) had announced 900+ vacancies has invited online applications from eligible Indian citizens for the post of Assistant Manager, Bank Executive and Specialist Officers. Eligible candidates can apply for the above posts through the IDBI’s official website. It has announced a total of 300 vacancies for the post of IDBI Executive and the Online Application Link is now activated. If you are someone who is aiming to get posted as an IDBI executive, it is the right time to start your preparations ASAP because as said “The sooner the better.” And the first step to the ladder of success is always knowing everything about it. So, in this blog we would discuss the IDBI Executive Syllabus for 2019 Exam which is the first step in the ladder.
Before jumping on to the syllabus let us first glance at the Exam Pattern which is again very important.
IDBI Executive Recruitment – Exam pattern
|Name of Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||Test of Reasoning||50||50||Composite
time of 90 minutes
|2||Test of Working English Language||50||50|
|3||Test of Quantitative Aptitude||50||50|
IDBI Executive Syllabus – Detailed Syllabus for the Exam
For Test of Reasoning
Following are the topics that need to be studied for the Test of Reasoning for the preparation of IDBI Executive Exam 2019.
|Seating Arrangements||Direction based problems|
|Puzzles||Statement – Conclusions/Arguments|
|Input-Output||Situation Reaction Test|
|Coding-Decoding||Alphanumeric Sequence Puzzle|
|Theme Detection||Order and Ranking|
|Alphabet Test||Alphanumeric Series|
For the Test of Working English Language
Following are the topics that need to be studied for the Test of Working English Language for the preparation of IDBI Executive Exam 2019.
|Reading Comprehension||Cloze Test|
|Errors Spotting||Sentence Improvement/Correction|
|Para Jumbles||Sentence Formation|
|Subject-Verb Agreement||Active/Passive Voice|
|Fill in The Blanks||Synonyms & Antonyms|
|Grammar||Idioms & Phrases|
For the Test of Quantitative Aptitude
Following are the topics that need to be studied for the Test of Quantitative Aptitude for the preparation of IDBI Executive Exam 2019.
|Data Sufficiency||Data Interpretation|
|Profit & Loss||Simple & Compound Interest|
|Time & Work||Time & Distance|
|Ratio & Proportion||Problems on Age|
|Probability||Computation of Whole Numbers|
|Relationship Between Numbers||Number Systems|
|Decimals and Fractions||Fundamental Arithmetical Operations|
Important Points to Note about the Post of IDBI Bank Executive 2019-:
- The appointment of Executive will be on contractual basis.
- The contract would be initially for a period of 1 year and this may be reviewed for extension on year-to-year basis for a further period of 2 years, subject to satisfactory performance, completion of assigned mandatory e-learning certifications and availability of vacancies.
- On successful completion of a period of 3 years of contractual service, such appointees may become eligible for appointment as Assistant Manager (Grade A‟) in IDBI Bank through a selection process that would be conducted by IDBI Bank.
That is all from us at Oliveboard in this blog of IDBI Executive Syllabus for IDBI Executive 2019 Exam. We hope you have properly noted down all the mentioned topics in IDBI Executive Syllabus for each section of the IDBI Bank Executive Exam 2019. Please ensure that you are aware of your strong and weak topics from the above list and if not then identify them by giving a free mock test for IDBI 2019 Exam now.
All the best!
- IBPS RRB PO Mock Test – Attempt a FREE Mock Test Now
- IBPS RRB Assistant Mock Test – Attempt a FREE Mock Test Now
- Guarantee your success in 2020 with SBI PO Titan Course + 30 Full length SBI PO mock tests
- Attempt a Free SEBI Grade A Mock Test here
- UPSC EPFO EO 2020 – Attempt Free Mock Tests now
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test