The Jammu & Kashmir Service Selection Board announced the JKSSB Account Assistant Exam Pattern 2021, marking scheme, syllabus and other key details about JKSSB financial account assistant exam on their official website, JKSSB, which aspirants are encouraged to visit.
Table of Contents
JKSSB Account Assistant Exam Pattern
JKSSB Finance Account Assistant Examination is divided into two parts, the first of which is a written test with objective questions. Following the written test, the second stage is the interview, which is primarily a document verification process.
The written exam has a total of 120 points and lasts two hours. The written test and document verification will be used to make the final decision. Applicants can take note of the subtopics and exam structure to get a head start on their preparation.
General knowledge with a focus on the J&K UT
|Bookkeeping and accounting||30|
|English in general||10|
Also Read : JKSSB Finance Account Assistant Syllabus 2020-21
- The JKSSB Finance Account Assistant examination written test is worth 120 marks, and applicants must finish it in 2 hours.
- The exam will be conducted entirely in English.
- This exam consists of only multiple-choice questions
- Candidates’ written exam scores will be adjusted if required in order to calculate final merit and cut-off marks.
- Every single wrong answer is marked negative 0.25 points
Note: Following the written test, students must prepare for an interview round. The written exam and interview phase will be used to create the final merit list.
The verification of the documents is the main focus of this round. Applicants’ personality, as well as documentation, will be assessed during this phase. The board will conduct a verification to determine whether the requested documents are authentic/genuine.
JKSSB Finance Account Assistant Examination Syllabus
JKSSB Finance Account Assistant Examination syllabus details have been posted on the JKSSB official website. Candidates can download it and review it before appearing for the JKSSB Account Assistant Written Exam.
Knowing the syllabus, consulting appropriate study materials, and preparing for the exam would greatly assist the candidate in cracking the interview and securing the post.
The following are the topics covered under syllabus for the JKSSB Finance Account Assistant Examination.
General Knowledge with special reference to J and K UT
|Accountancy and Bookkeeping|
|Knowledge of Computers|
JKSSB Finance Account Assistant Examination Preparation
JKSSB account assistant finance exam necessitates strategic planning in order to get chosen on the first attempt. Applicants who wish to take their preparation to the next level should review the following points carefully
- Applicants must have a good understanding of the syllabus. Applicants who have a thorough comprehension of the subject will find it easier to pass the exam on the first attempt.
- This exam also tests your time management skills, as you must complete a significant number of questions from several areas under two hours, so staying focused is essential.
- Since the dates for the JKSSB Finance Account Assistant Examination have not yet been published, applicants will have plenty of flexibility to prepare ahead of time and revise on a regular basis.
- Applicants are strongly encouraged to use the study materials offered by Oliveboard to better comprehend the syllabus by becoming experts in no time. Read a detailed JKSSB Study guide.
- Understand that each subject is equally significant in evaluating the candidate, so the curriculum has been prepared in this manner; therefore, no topic should be overlooked.
We hope that through this article that the candidates have a thorough understanding of the syllabus and JKSSB Account Assistant Exam Pattern for the Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board JKSSB Finance Account Assistant exams. We wish the applicants the best of luck in their exam preparation and that they achieve excellent results.
JKSSB plans to hold a written test for 972 Accounts Assistant (Finance) posts. However, the actual number is still determined.
No electronic device is allowed in the examination hall
For each incorrect response, 0.25 points will be deducted.
In a financial department, a finance assistant is in charge of the day-to-day activities. A finance assistant’s key responsibilities include data entry, balance sheet preparation, financial record updating, and invoice processing. In addition, they must generate cost analysis reports for other departments.
To access a detailed study plan for the JKSSB Account Assistant Finance exam, please click the link. https://www.oliveboard.in/blog/jkssb-finance-account-assistant-study-plan/
You must have a complete understanding of all sections and topics in each subject to pass the JKSSB Account Assistant Finance exam on the first try. This may appear challenging, but with good and continuous practice, it should not be difficult.
The Account Assistant (Finance) Exam for the Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board will be held in the first week of November 2021, although the dates have yet to be released on their official website.
That is not necessary. Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in any field from a recognised university with a minimum of 50% for open merit and 45% for reserved merit.