LIC Housing Finance Ltd. has released the recruitment notification for the post of Assistant, Associate and Assistant Manager. The Online exam is scheduled to be held on either 9th or 10th October 2019. The online registrations for all the three posts have started. Candidates aspiring to clear the exam should go through the recruitment details first. The LIC HFL Apply Online 2019 link is given below. Read full details before applying.
Don’t Miss Reading About,
LIC HFL Important Dates
|1||Start of online registration and payment of fees||08.08.2019|
|2||End of online registration and payment of fees||26.08.2019|
|3||Closure for editing application details||09.09.2019|
|4.||Last date for printing your application||10.09.2019|
|5.||Online Fee Payment||08/08/2019 to 26/08/2019|
LIC HFL Application Fee
|Assistant Manager||Rs. 500/-|
LIC HFL Apply Online 2019
Before filling Online Application Form for LIC HFL, candidates must be aware of what are the documents required, eligibility criteria and how to fill LIC HFL Application Form.
- Filling the Application form – Personal Details, educational details, work experience
- Uploading Image
- Payment of Fees
What to Upload?
- Passport size Photograph
- Left Thumb impression
- Hand-written Declaration
- Certificates (if required)
**Check the Official notification, for exact dimensions.
- Has to be written by the candidate and in English only.
- The Visually Impaired candidates who cannot write may get the text of declaration typed and put their left hand thumb impression below it.
Text to be written:
“I, (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
How to Apply Online for LIC HFL Exam
- Open LIC HFL Official Website or Click the Direct Link Provided above.
- Click on “Careers” and go to “Job Opportunities” to open the page or click on the direct link provided above.
- Click on “Click here for Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will be sent to your email id and Mobile Number.
- Login and Fill rest of the details, upload image/signature, documents, declaration, etc.
- Candidates can reopen the saved data using provisional Registration Number and Password and edit the particulars if needed. The facility will be available for three times in all.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for
- Click on ‘Submit’ button
Note: Candidates won’t be able to change or modify the application once submitted. Hence, take utmost care while filling the online application form.
That’s all from us in this blog. We hope you find the information provided for LIC HFL Apply Online 2019 process useful. Start your LIC HFL preparation with Oliveboard.
Also Check Out -:
- Free Mock Tests
- Oliveboard Mobile App – Study materials, Podcasts, Wordlists
- Oliveboard’s discuss forum – Share, Discuss and Learn with fellow aspirants
- Oliveboard Telegram Group – Clear your doubts and Interact directly with our Expert Faculty