NABARD Development Assistant Job Profile : National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) is an apex financial institution in India. It is an Institution fully owned by the government of India and it is the most important institution of the country which looks after the cottage industry, small scale industry, village industry and other rural industry. National Bank For Agriculture And Rural Development has released the notification for NABARD Development Assistant 2022. So if you are looking for secure career just go and apply as the application process for NABARD Development Assistant 2022 has started. Candidates who are applying for this position must be eager to know about the Job profile of the Nabard Development Assistant. Here, in this blog we have provided detailed information on NABARD Development Assistant Job Profile, career and growth perspective. Keep Reading to know more 😀
Table of Contents
- NABARD Development Assistant Important dates:
- NABARD Development Assistant Job Profile – Roles & Responsibilities
- NABARD Development Assistant Job Pay Scale and Allowances
- NABARD Development Assistant Exam Pattern
- NABARD Development Assistant Job Profile FAQs
NABARD Development Assistant Important dates:
Here are the important dates related to NABARD Development Assistant 2022.
|NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment 2022 Notification||8th September 2022|
|NABARD Development Assistant Apply Online Start Date||15th September 2022|
|NABARD Development Assistant Last Date to Apply Online||10th October 2022|
NABARD Development Assistant Job Profile – Roles & Responsibilities
Some duties that to be performed as a NABARD Development Assistant are as follows:
- Dealing with policy related issues of various programmes of central/state government and same for whole rural and agriculture development.
- Managing relationships with current and prospective donors of bank organization.
- Increasing the membership counts and seeking multiple ways to increase funds.
- Updation of donor database and perfect solution for donor query.
- Key research analyzing data and collecting data on current and potential customer.
GROWTH AND PROMOTION
- There are reasonable prospectus for the promotion for higher grades.
- After joining as a Development Assistant you will get enough chances to get promoted to higher level.
- To get promoted to a higher level one has to apply for the departmental promotion test For this one has to undergo a service of 3 years to become eligible for officer grade.
Lets quickly go through the hierarchy level for Development Assistant.
Development Assistant → Assistant Manager→ Manager→ Assistant General Manager→ Deputy General Manager→ General Manager→ Chief General Manager → Executive Director → Director.
NABARD Development Assistant Job Pay Scale and Allowances
NABARD Development Assistant Pay Scale
Selected Candidates will draw a starting basic pay of Rs. 14,650/- per month (including two advance increments) in the scale of Rs.13150 -750(3) -15400 -900(4) -19000 -1200 (6) -26200 -1300 (2)-28800-1480 (3)-33240 -1750(1) – 34990 (20 years) and other allowances, viz. Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance etc., as admissible from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Development Assistant/Development Assistant (Hindi) is approximately Rs.32,000/-.
PERKS & ALLOWANCES
The perks and allowances that will be provided are:
- House rent allowance.
- Dearness allowance.
- Local compensatory allowance.
- Grade allowance.
- Reimbursement of medical expenses for OPD/treatment.
- Loans and advances for Car, Education, Personal computer etc. are provided at concessional rate of interest.
- LTC ( Leave Travel Concession) is an annual retreat plan for the employee working with NABARD as it helps the employee maintain a peaceful mind state.
NABARD Development Assistant Exam Pattern
NABARD Development assistant exam will be conducted in two phases i.e. Prelims and Mains. Here is the exam pattern for Prelims and Mains exam.
NABARD Assistant 2022 Phase 1 Exam
|Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|English Language||40||40||60 mins|
NABARD Assistant 2022 Phase 2 Exam
|Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Test of Reasoning||30||30||Composite time of 90 minutes for Objective Tests and 30 minutes for Descriptive Test|
|General Awareness (with special reference to agriculture, rural development, and banking)||50||50|
|Test of English Language (Descriptive)||Essay/Precis, Report/Letter Writing||50|
This all was for “NABARD Development Assistant Job Profile”. I hope this input helps you in long run. For more such updates please stay tuned to Oliveboard 😀
Also Read :
NABARD Development Assistant Job Profile FAQs
In order to become NABARD Development assistant, aspirants can fill the application form that was recently released by NABARD.
At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Development Assistant/Development Assistant (Hindi) is approximately Rs.32,000/-.
Yes, being a government entity, NABARD is a good place to work at.
Dikshant (DJ) is an engineer turned banker. He has cleared many competitive exams before his current placement. Being an officer in the bank, DJ is super busy but makes sure that he always finds time for writing informative & exam-oriented content to help students in cracking competitive exams such as SBI, IBPS, SSC, JAIIB/ CAIIB and many more.