NABARD, one of the most reputed Public-Sector bank, has announced vacancies for the posts of Grade ‘A’ (Assistant Managers) recently. This is a very competitive exam, as a lot of people apply for the post, and NABARD has announced 92 vacancies in total. Economic and Social Issues (ESI) & Agriculture and Rural Development (ARD) are two of the most important topics in NABARD syllabus and many of our users have requested NABARD study material for ESI and ARD. For your assistant, we bring to you a Free NABARD eBook on Economic and Social Issues (ESI) & Agriculture and Rural Development (ARD).
ESI: Sample Question
Who is considered as Father of industrialization in India?
a) Ratan Tata
b) Jamshedji Tata
c) Aditya Birla
d) Rahul Sharma
Answer: b) Jamshedji Tata
ARD: Sample Question
Mid day meal is a scheme to provide nutritious food to ?
a) School going children
b) House wives
d) Old aged people
Answer: a) School going children
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series
- IBPS PO Cracker – Enroll Now and get a Huge Discount
- Enroll for IBPS RRB Cracker Course for 2019 Officer and Assistant Exam preparation
- Preparing for EPFO SSA Exam? Attempt a Free Test here
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test
- Start Preparing for RBI Grade B 2019 Exam with a FREE Mock Test