With the recent intimation of NABARD Grade A 2020 Notification and the preliminary phase of the exam scheduled on 25th of February 2020, NABARD aspirants are left with quite limited time for preparation. With just over a month left for the Phase 1 Exams, lets us pledge and utilise every minute of our time by devoting towards NABARD 2020 preparation. Let us first have look at the selection procedure (NABARD Exam Pattern 2020) for the various posts mentioned in the NABARD Grade A Notification.
- NABARD Exam Pattern 2020
- Selection Procedure for Grade ‘A’ – RDBS, Rajbhasha and Legal Service
- NABARD Exam Pattern – Phase I (Preliminary Exam)
- NABARD Exam Pattern – Phase II (Mains Examination)
- NABARD Exam Pattern – Phase III (Interview)
- NABARD Grade A Apply Online 2020 – Direct Link
- NABARD Grade A 2020 Exam Preparation Resources
NABARD Exam Pattern 2020
Selection Procedure for Grade ‘A’ – RDBS, Rajbhasha and Legal Service
(RDBS – Rural Development and Banking Services)
The selection to the posts of NABARD Grade A Officer 2020 will be carried out in three Phases as furnished below:
NABARD Exam Pattern – Phase I (Preliminary Exam)
The prelims paper for Grade A Officers will be Objective Type: MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions).
Duration: 120 Minutes
Total Marks: 200
|Test of Reasoning||20||120 minutes|
|Economic & Social Issues||40|
|Agriculture & Rural Development||40|
Important Pointers to Note:
- The Preliminary Examination is only qualifying in nature and is meant to serve as a screening test.
- Candidates who qualify and rank sufficiently high as decided by NABARD shall be called for appearing at the Main Examination.
- The calling ratio for Main Exam shall be 1:25.
- There will be penalty for wrong answers marked by the candidate.
- For every wrong answer marked, 1/4th of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty in Phase-I and Phase-II.
- Cut-offs in Phase-I and Phase-II may be applied in two stages: (i) On scores in individual tests, (ii) On Total Score
NABARD Exam Pattern – Phase II (Mains Examination)
NABARD Grade A Main Examination will be online and will be a mix of MCQ and descriptive pattern.
General English: (Descriptive – writing skills – online through the keyboard). The paper will have descriptive questions.
Paper 1 will be common for Grade ‘A’ – RDBS, Rajbhasha and Legal Posts.
I) For Grade A (RDBS):
i) General Discipline – Economic & Social Issues and Agriculture & Rural Development (with focus on Rural India)
ii) Specialized Discipline – Paper on related discipline
Duration: 1 ½ hrs. – 100 Marks
II) For Grade A Rajbhasha:
The paper will have multiple-choice questions. Duration: 1 ½ hrs – 100 marks Proficiency in Hindi including Translation from English to Hindi and Vice versa. The analytical and drafting ability of the candidate shall also be assessed from the descriptive paper.
III) For Grade A (Legal Services):
The paper will have multiple-choice questions. Duration: 1 ½ hrs – 100 marks.
The paper will be based on proficiency in interpreting various Laws viz., Banking, Negotiable Instruments, Company, Industrial and Cooperative Laws, Cyber laws, Commerce/Property transactions, Rural non-life insurance, direct financing, staff matters and good experience in drafting various types of documents.
NABARD Exam Pattern – Phase III (Interview)
Applicants qualifying in the Phase-II – Main Examination and securing a sufficiently high rank in merit shall be short-listed for interview.
Interview – 25 Marks
Exam Pattern for NABARD Assistant Manager in Grade A (Protocol & Security Service)
For P & SS (Protocol & Security Service), there will be only an interview round.
NABARD Grade A Apply Online 2020 – Direct Link
What are you waiting for then? Apply and start your studies ASAP. Use the direct links given below for Online Registration and Application for the post of NABARD Grade A officers.
Candidates can click on the below link to apply online for the NABARD Grade A (RDBS, Legal, Rajbhasha):
[gdlr_button href=”https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/nabrdbsjan20/” target=”_blank” size=”large” background=”#1b5df1″ color=”#ffffff”]Apply Online For NABARD Grade-A 2020[/gdlr_button]
Candidates can click on the below link to apply online for the NABARD Grade A (Protocol & Security Services):
[gdlr_button href=”https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/nabapssjan19/” target=”_blank” size=”large” background=”#1b5df1″ color=”#ffffff”]Apply Online For NABARD Grade-A 2020[/gdlr_button]
This was all from us in this blog of NABARD Exam Pattern 2020 for Grade A Officers. We hope that you would like the information provided above.
NABARD Grade A 2020 Exam Preparation Resources
Now you must be wondering how to go about the preparations for the Exam that has a huge syllabus. Both Phase 1 and Phase 2 of NABARD Grade-A Exam has papers testing you on ESI (Economics & Social Issues) & ARD (Agriculture & Rural Development).
Need not worry at all. We have made it simple with our ESI & ARD Notes that are useful both for Phase 1 & Phase 2 Papers. In addition to that, we offer 10 NABARD Grade A Mock Tests for Prelims (Phase 1) and 10 Mock Tests for Mains (Phase 2).
- IBPS RRB PO Mock Test – Attempt a FREE Mock Test Now
- IBPS RRB Assistant Mock Test – Attempt a FREE Mock Test Now
- Guarantee your success in 2020 with SBI PO Titan Course + 30 Full length SBI PO mock tests
- Attempt a Free SEBI Grade A Mock Test here
- UPSC EPFO EO 2020 – Attempt Free Mock Tests now
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test