The prelims phase (Phase 1) of the NABARD Grade A 2020 exam got conducted on the 25th of February 2020 and the candidates who took the exam are eagerly waiting for phase 1 results which are now released by the authorities. Oliveboard has shared with you all the detailed NABARD Grade-A exam analysis and NABARD Grade A expected cut-off so that you could gauge as to how you performed in the exam and thereby go on for the NABARD Grade A Phase 2 preparation. In this blog, we have shared the direct link to NABARD Grade A Result 2020.
1. NABARD Grade A Result 2020
1.1 Important dates
- Commencement of Result Download: 23rd March 2020
1.2 NABARD Grade A Result – Download Link
The NABARD authorities have released the list of roll numbers for the candidates shortlisted for the Mains round. Click on the button below to download the result:
The Dates for Mains Exam will be announced shortly on the NABARD Website.
2. How To Download Your Result?
Follow the steps below to download the result.
- Step 1: Click on the link provided above.
- Step 2: Search Your Roll number in the PDF
3. Some Frequently Asked Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Is there a sectional cut off in NABARD Grade A exam?
Yes, there is a sectional cut off in the NABARD Grade-A Exam.
Check the previous year sectional cut off marks here.
NABARD Grade A Cut Off – For 2019 – For Phase 1
Table showing test-wise & category-wise cut-off points applied for all disciplines
|SC, ST, OBC, PWBD||1.00||5.75||2.50||1.00||1.00||1.00||1.25|
2. Is there any number of attempts for NABARD Grade-A exam?
No, there is no minimum number of attempts in the NABARD Grade A exam as per the official notification of the NABARD Grade A 2018 Exam.
3. What is the salary of NABARD Grade A officer?
At present, initial monthly gross emoluments are approximately Rs. 62,600/-. Know the complete details of NABARD Grade A Salary, Job Profile and Career Growth here.
4. How to prepare for NABARD Grade-A 2020 exam?
Know the complete preparation strategy for NABARD Grade-A Exam using the links given below.
i. Phase 1
ii. Phase 2
5. What is the selection process of NABARD Grade A recruitment 2020?
The detailed selection process for NABARD Grade-A Officer will have 3 phases. Details are as follows -:
- Phase-I – Preliminary Examination (Online Exam) – 200 Marks
- Phase-II – Main Examination will be online and will be a mix of MCQ and descriptive pattern. – 200 Marks
- Phase-III – Interview – 25 marks
For your NABARD Grade A Phase 2 Preparation, we have prepared Free Agriculture & Rural Development Notes. Find the links below:
Refer to them below:
- Minimum Support Prices (MSP) – 2018/19: Free NABARD ARD Notes Ebook (PDF)
- Water Conservation: Methods and Importance | NABARD ARD Notes
- Organizations for Rural Development of India | Free ARD Notes for NABARD
- Institutional Financing Agencies | Free ARD Notes for NABARD
- Impact of Globalization on Agriculture | Free ARD Notes for NABARD
- National Income Accounting – GDP Calculation & Per Capita Income
- Poverty Alleviation & Employment Generation – RBI Grade B Study Notes
- Fisheries in India – Free ARD Notes for NABARD
- Animal Husbandry in India – Types, Importance & more | Free ARD Notes for NABARD
- Impact of Climate Change on Agriculture – Free ARD Notes for NABARD
- Farm and Agri Engineering – Importance | Free ARD Notes for NABARD
- Agricultural Markets: Concept, Classification, and more | Free ARD Notes for NABARD
- Agricultural Credit System – Types and Sources | Free ARD Notes for NABARD
- Types of Agriculture in India – NABARD Agriculture Notes
- Food Security in India – Free Ebook for NABARD Exams
- Krishi Vigyaan Kendras – NABARD Agriculture Notes
- Agricultural Organisations – India and World | Free ARD Notes E-Book (PDF)
- Irrigation: Types of Irrigation, Sources
- Agricultural Finance: Classification and Sources – NABARD Agriculture Notes
NABARD Mock Test 2019
Register for a NABARD Grade A Mock Test by Oliveboard using the link given below.
The NABARD Practice Set offered by Oliveboard is not just limited to Phase 1 & Phase 2 Mocks but also include complete study notes for Agriculture & Rural Development (ARD), Economics & Social Issues (ESI). Let’s have a look at it in detail:
- Want to increase your Prelims score by +10?
Attempt Lockdown Live Tests – Free Daily All India Test Now
- GharPe Coaching 3.0 – Attend Free Live Classes for SBI PO & IBPS PO
- Attempt a Free SEBI Grade A Mock Test here
- UPSC EPFO EO 2020 – Attempt Free Mock Tests now
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test