The New India Assurance Company Limited (NIACL), in a recent notification,has announced 312 vacancies for the post of Administrative Officer – AO (Generalists and Specialists) in various disciplines. NIACL AO Prelims exam is scheduled to be held on 30th Jan 2019. As exam is hardly a month away, your preparation must be in full swing. Oliveboard has brought a SPECIAL OFFER on NIACL AO Test Series 2018 to help you prepare well for the exam.
The tentative dates are announced for both NIACL AO prelims and main exam:
- Phase 1 Exam Date – 30th Jan 2019
- Phase 2 Exam Date – 2nd March 2019
For more details, Click Here
Register on Oliveboard to avail the Offer. Attempt the First Free Mock Test to check your National Standing. Analyse your Performance with Oliveboard’s Analytics feature and get to know your Weak Areas. Get Oliveboard’s Expert Guidance to improve your score in subsequent Tests.
Want More? Apply the Coupon Code ‘NIACL100′ & get Rs. 100 OFF (limited period offer)
What does it include?
- 10 Mock Tests for NIACL AO 2018 Prelims
- 10 Mock Tests for NIACL AO 2018 Mains
- Tests available in New Exam Pattern
- Mock Tests are available in HINDI and ENGLISH both
- Tests can be taken on Mobile App or PC
- Tests can be attempted anytime.
- Validity: Mar 31st 2019
How to make most of NIACL AO Mock Test Series?
- Take a Free Mock Test
- Analyze Your Performance
- Identify Weak Areas
- Get Expert Feedback
- Keep Practicing more Mock Tests
Follow NIACL AO Prelims Study Plan for an effective exam preparation strategy.
That is all from us. We hope you found the information provided here useful. Buy Oliveboard’s NIACL AO Test Series 2018 at discounted price now!
- Crack IBPS Clerk 2020 Online Course – Join Now
- Join EDGE Courses for Bank Exams – Get personal mentoring by experts
- IBPS PO 2020 Mock Tests – Attempt a Free Mock Test Now
- IBPS RRB PO Mock Test – Attempt a FREE Mock Test Now
- IBPS RRB Assistant Mock Test – Attempt a FREE Mock Test Now
- Guarantee your success in 2020 with SBI PO Titan Course on EDGE + 30 Full-length SBI PO mock tests
- Attempt a Free SEBI Grade A Mock Test here