RBI Grade B Admit Card 2021 for the Phase-1 exam is out on the RBI website. You can use the link given to download your call letters. RBI Grade B Phase-1 exam is scheduled on the 6th of March while Phase-2 is on April 1st, 2021.
The RBI Grade B post is one of the most demanding jobs in the country. It is an entry-level Manager position. RBI conducts an annual examination for the recruitment of the Grade B (Manager) position. This article will provide you with a direct link to download your RBI Grade B Admit Card 2021.
Here’s what all will be covered in this article:
- Important Dates for RBI Grade B Exam
- Download Links For Phase 1 & 2 Admit Card
- Steps to download the Admit Card
- Topper’s Strategy & Take on Preparations
- 1. RBI Grade B Admit Card 2021 – Important Dates
- 2. Download Link for RBI Grade-B Officer Admit Card 2021
- 3. How Can I Download My RBI Admit Card For Grade B Exam?
- 4. Important Things To Keep In Mind
- 5. RBI Grade B Toppers’ Time Strategy
- 6. Download PDF eBooks Here
- 7. RBI Grade B Online Course 2021 by Oliveboard
- 8. RBI Grade B Toppers Testimonials
1. RBI Grade B Admit Card 2021 – Important Dates
- Admit Card Download Start Date: 25 – 02 – 2021
- Admit Card Download End Date: 06 – 03 – 2021
- RBI Grade B Prelims Date: 06.03.2021
- RBI Grade B Mains Date: 01.04.2021
Start Your preparations for RBI Grade B Now! Register Here, Take a Free RBI Grade B Mock Test & Compare with Topper’s Timing.
2. Download Link for RBI Grade-B Officer Admit Card 2021
2.1 RBI Grade B Phase 1 Admit Card
Use the download given below to download RBI Grade B Phase 1 Admit card.
2.2 RBI Grade B Phase-1 Infomation Handout
Get to know the RBI Grade B 2021 Phase-1 Exam Pattern and the types of questions to be asked in this information handout released by RBI.
2.3 RBI Grade B Phase 2 Admit Card
The mains exam is scheduled for the 1st of April. The download link will be updated as and when the Phase 2 Admit cards are out.
3. How Can I Download My RBI Admit Card For Grade B Exam?
You can follow the below steps to download your admit card:
Step 1 – Click on the link provided above or directly go to the official site of RBI.
Step 2 – Enter your credentials Registration no. & Password & enter captcha
Step 3- Download the admit card visible on the screen
4. Important Things To Keep In Mind
Here are a few important pointers that should be kept in mind while appearing for RBI Grade-B Exam:
Do not forget to keep a check on the following pointers;
- Carry your admit card with you to the exam center.
- 1 photocopy of any of the valid photo ID cards like Aadhar card, Voter Card, Passport, Bank Passbook, Driving License, etc.
- Do carry an original id card from the list mentioned above.
- Report any discrepancy in your admit card to the authorities as soon as possible.
Remember, any request to update the exam center will not be entertained by the exam authorities.
5. RBI Grade B Toppers’ Time Strategy
We checked the toppers'(Top 5%) time allocation and this is broadly what many of them used as their approximate time allocation during the exam (NOTE: What works for some may not work for others. Use this only as a guideline & not as a target):
- Register Here, Take a Free RBI Grade B Mock Test & Compare with Topper’s Timing:14 minutes
- English:14 minutes
- Quant: 37 minutes
- Reasoning: 55 minutes
All the Best!
6. Download PDF eBooks Here
Register here for free and download the Free eBooks PDF for RBI Grade B Preparation.
- Sustainable Development & Environmental Issues MCQs
- Poverty Alleviation MCQs
- Summary of Union Budget 2021-22 PDF
- Balance of Payments (BoP) MCQs
- Measurement of National Income – MCQs
- FRBM Act – Notes & PDF for RBI Grade B Exam
- Human Development – ESI Notes PDF for RBI Grade B Exam
- 100 Most Important MCQs for Union Budget 2020-21
- 50 Management Revision MCQs for RBI & SEBI
- 100 Finance MCQs for RBI Grade B & SEBI Grade A
- RBI Grade B 2020 Topic Test on Government Schemes and Reports-Indices
- Finance Current Affairs One Liners – September – November 2020
- Management MCQs – RBI Grade B & SEBI Grade A
- RBI Grade B 2020 Model Test Paper
- Finance Current Affairs One Liners – January-August 2020
- Free PDF: Union Budget: Terms & Definitions
- Free RBI Grade B ESI Model Test Paper
- Free RBI Grade B FM Model Test Paper
- Introduction to Corporate Governance
- Financial Inclusion
- RBI Grade B Phase 2 (ESI & FM) Model Test Paper
- Communication: Process, Types & Models
- Inflation: Causes & Types
- RBI Grade B January 2020 GA
- Leadership Theories
- National Income Accounting
- Basics of Finance
- Basics of Economics
- Basics of Bonds
- Time Value of Money (TVM)
- Balance of Payments (BoP)
- Financial/Accounting Ratios
- Basics of Derivatives
- Introduction to Financial/Securities Markets
- Prompt Corrective Action Framework (PCA)
- Alternate Sources of Finance
- Banking Regulations & Basel Accords
- Credit Rating Agencies in India
7. RBI Grade B Online Course 2021 by Oliveboard
Do join for your RBI Grade B 2021 exhaustive preparation.
Oliveboard’s RBI Grade B Online Course 2021 will be your one-stop destination for all your preparation needs
1. Course Details
RBI Grade B Cracker is designed to cover the complete syllabus for the 3 most important subjects: GA for Phase 1 and Objective + Descriptive portions of ESI + F&M for Phase 2 exam.
Not just that, it also includes Mock Tests & Live Strategy Sessions for English, Quant & Reasoning for Phase 1. The course aims to complete your preparation in time for the release of the official notification.
RBI Grade B 2021
Crash Course Offerings
Video Lessons & Study Notes
*We will get your ESI & FM descriptive answers evaluated!
1.2. How to enroll for the RBI Grade B Online Course 2021?
Sign up or log in using the link given below. You will be redirected to the payments page. Read the course offerings and subscribe to RBI Grade B 2021 Crash Course.
Now that you are aware of the RBI Grade B Online Classes, why wait?
Get Started with RBI Grade B 2021 Online Course comprising Video Lessons, Detailed Study Notes & All-India Mock Tests for Phase-1 & Phase-2.
8. RBI Grade B Toppers Testimonials
- Join Personalized Interview Batch: Prepare for SBI & IBPS Interviews with Ex-IBPS Panel Member
- Join SBI Clerk Selection Batch: Live Classes, Practice Sessions & Mock Tests
- Mission SSC CGL 2020-21 Online Course + Test Series: Join Now
- Join SSC CHSL 2021 Crash Course for Complete Exam Practice
- JK Bank Mains – Crash Course + Mock Tests – Join Now
- ECGC PO 2021 – Kickstart your preparation with a Free Mock Test