The Reserve Bank Of India provides one of the most prestigious jobs in the country in the banking sector. Are you planning to appear for the examination? Then this blog will help you with an insight into the exam pattern, syllabus and selection procedure. It becomes very important to be aware of the pattern before taking the exam. It has become all the more important with the change in the RBI Grade B 2021 exam Pattern. This year RBI has introduced Descriptive questions in the ESI & FM papers. Let us have a detailed view of all the changes introduced this year.
Here let’s have a look at the topics that will be covered in this article:
- Exam Pattern For RBI Grade B (Phase 1 & 2)
- Selection Procedure (Post-Wise)
- RBI Gr. B Online Course 2021
- Some Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. RBI Grade B Exam Pattern 2021/Scheme of Selection
- 2. RBI Grade B 2021 Notification – Major Changes Introduced
- 3. Study material for RBI Grade B 2021 by Oliveboard
1. RBI Grade B Exam Pattern 2021/Scheme of Selection
RBI Grade B Exam Pattern 2021
Scheme of Selection for Officers in Grade B (DR)-General – 2021
1. RBI Grade B Exam Pattern: Phase-I (Online Examination – Objective Type)
The Paper will consist of tests of:
A total time of 120 minutes will be given for answering.
However, separate time will be allotted for each test.
Other detailed information regarding the examination will be given in an Information Handout, which will be made available for the candidates to download along with the Admission letter for examination from the RBI website.
Candidates, who secure minimum marks separately for each Test, as prescribed, will be shortlisted for Phase-II of the examination based on the aggregate marks obtained in Phase-I.
2. RBI Grade B Exam Pattern: Phase-II – Online Examination
|Name of Paper||Type of Paper||Proposed
Economic and Social Issues
|50% Objective Type + 50% Descriptive, answers to be
typed with the help of the keyboard
|30 + 90
|50 + 50
English (Writing Skills)
|Descriptive, answers to be typed with the help of the keyboard||90 Minutes||100|
Finance and Management
|50% Objective Type + 50% Descriptive, answers to be typed. with the help of the keyboard||30 + 90
|50 + 50
For both Paper I and III, there will be 30 questions and 50 marks for Objective questions (some questions carrying 2 marks each and some carrying 1 mark each).
- In the case of Descriptive questions, 6 questions will be asked, of which candidates will be required to attempt 4 questions (2 of 15 marks each (with difficulty level) and 2 of 10 marks each). In case, candidate answers more than 4 questions in descriptive, the first 4 shall be evaluated.
- All question papers (in both the Phases, except the test of English) will be set bilingually in Hindi and English.
3. RBI Grade B Notification 2021: Interview
- Candidates will be shortlisted for the interview, based on an aggregate of marks obtained in Phase-II (Paper-I +Paper-II +Paper-III).
- The minimum aggregate cut off marks for being shortlisted for Interview will be decided by the Board in relation to the number of vacancies.
- Roll No. of the candidates shortlisted for interview will be published on the RBI website at the appropriate time and interview call letters will be sent on registered email ID.
- The interview will be of 75 marks.
2. RBI Grade B 2021 Notification – Major Changes Introduced
1. Eligibility Criteria:
- Your 10th & 12th Marks would not be required.
- A minimum of 60% in Graduation.
2. Exam Pattern:
- 50% of Marks are allotted to the Objective Questions (50 Marks) and 50% to the Descriptive Questions (50 Marks).
- A total time of 120 minutes would be given wherein 30 minutes given to the objective paper and 90 minutes to the descriptive paper.
5. No. of Questions:
- There would be 30 questions in the Objective Paper (1 & 2 Markers) carrying a total of 50 marks.
- There would be a total of 6 Questions in the Descriptive Paper. You will have to attempt 4 out of these 6 questions.
- Out of these 4 questions that you attempt, 2 questions would carry 15 marks each and the other 2 questions would carry 10 marks each.
- The interview would be of 75 marks.
There are no major changes as such, but 2-3 topics have been added to the syllabus of Economic & Social Issues and Finance & Management.
Read on to know the complete details about the RBI Grade B Notification 2021 such as the number of Vacancies, Exam Pattern, Exam Dates. Eligibility Criteria, Job Profile, Emoluments, etc, read the blog in its entirety.
3. Study material for RBI Grade B 2021 by Oliveboard
Do join for your RBI Grade B 2021 exhaustive preparation.
Owing to such a great Job Profile, Career Prospects, Future Avenues in addition to an attractive pay scale and countless other benefits, lakhs of candidates appear for RBI Grade-B Officer exams every year. To get through each phase of the examination, one needs to start preparing for the same.
Oliveboard’s RBI Grade B Online Course 2021 will be your one-stop destination for all your preparation needs
1. Course Details
RBI Grade B Cracker is designed to cover the complete syllabus for the 3 most important subjects: GA for Phase 1 and Objective + Descriptive portions of ESI + F&M for Phase 2 exam.
Not just that, it also includes Mock Tests & Live Strategy Sessions for English, Quant & Reasoning for Phase 1. The course aims to complete your preparation in time for the release of the official notification.
|Mock Tests||Video Classes||Study Notes|
1.2. How to enroll for the RBI Grade B Online Course 2021?
Sign up or log in using the link given below. You will be redirected to the payments page. Read the course offerings and subscribe to RBI Grade B 2021 Crash Course.
Now that you are aware of the RBI Grade B Online Classes, why wait?
- All New SBI PO 2021 Selection Batch: Join Now
- IB ACIO Tier 2 – Descriptive English Crash Course – Join Now
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क उत्तर प्रदेश पुलिस एसआई मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें
- Join SBI Clerk Selection Batch: Live Classes, Practice Sessions & Mock Tests
- Mission SSC CGL 2020-21 Crash Course + Test Series: Join Now
- JK Bank Mains – Crash Course + Mock Tests – Join Now