“Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen.” Your dream of cracking the RBI Grade B Exam will come true and we at Oliveboard will make it happen for you. Oliveboard provides the best RBI Grade B coaching in India. Oliveboard’s RBI Grade B Online Course comprises Online Classes, Video Lessons, Study Notes & Mock Tests for RBI Grade B Online Preparation. In these competitive times when aspirants are super busy with a myriad of things, RBI Grade B online coaching can be an all in one solution for all the problems faced during RBI Grade B Preparations.
- RBI Grade B Online Course 2021-2022
- I. What all the Online Course Comprise of?
- II. Tell me more about Online Classes.
- III. What are the RBI Grade B Online Crash Course Features?
- IV. Why choose Online Coaching?
- V. How to enroll for the RBI Grade B Online Course 2021?
- VI. RBI Grade B Online Coaching/Online Course FAQs
- RBI Grade B Toppers Testimonials
RBI Grade B Online Course 2021-2022
RBI Grade B recruitment is a golden chance for aspirants who wish to pursue a career in the Reserve Bank of India which is also called Banker of Banks in India. Being the central bank of the country, RBI offers great opportunities to its officers to excel in their careers. In addition to this, attractive perks, allowances, and postings in the capital regions of the country are an added incentive.
We at Oliveboard are there to hold your hands and take you closer to your dreams. Here we would tell you all about our coveted RBI Grade B Online Coaching for your RBI Grade B 2021-2022 Online Preparation.
RBI Grade B online course comprehensively covers all your preparation needs for both Phase 1 and Phase 2 papers.
I. What all the Online Course Comprise of?
RBI Grade B Cracker is designed to cover the complete syllabus for the three most important subjects: GA for Phase 1, Objective and Descriptive portions of ESI + F&M for Phase 2 exam.
- You would get Video Lessons & Study Notes for your comprehensive preparation of Phase-2 Subjects.
- Descriptive English Paper of Phase-2 is also taken care of.
- Not just that, it also includes Mock Tests & Strategy Sessions for English, Quant & Reasoning for Phase 1.
The course aims to complete your preparation in time before the release of the official notification.
II. Tell me more about Online Classes.
Online classes would be a mix of online live classes, live practice sessions, and recorded video lectures covering all the parts of the syllabus mentioned for both RBI Grade B Phase 1 as well as Phase 2 papers.
1. Online Live Classes
These would comprise live lectures by Oliveboard faculties at a predetermined time and date explaining the concepts and core of the topics given in the RBI Grade B Syllabus.
2. Online Live Practice Sessions
Live Practice Sessions are interactive sessions wherein you will solve questions along with other participants with Live Ranking.
The faculty or expert will be present and will share shortcut techniques & tricks on how to solve every question. This is conducted in a game-like environment with a Live Leaderboard and Points. The faster you answer, the more points you get.
III. What are the RBI Grade B Online Crash Course Features?
1. Phase-2 Mock Tests
- 10 Full-Length Mock Tests for Phase-1
- 30 Objective Mock Tests for Phase-2 (15 – ESI & 15 – FM)
- Includes Descriptive Tests for Phase-2: 3 Tests each for ESI & FM. (Evaluation will take up to 72 hours from the time of submission)
- Topic-wise Tests for each chapter of ESI, Finance & Management (1 Markers & 2 Markers)
2. Video Lessons
- Recorded Classes on each chapter of ESI, Finance & Management
- Revision Live Classes on important topics of ESI, Finance & Management
- Live Classes on Descriptive English Paper
- Live Classes on Important Current Affairs Topics for Phase-2
- Exam Strategy Sessions
- Past Year Exam Analysis Sessions
- Live Practice Sessions on important topics of Phase-2
- Recorded Lessons for Phase-1 Sections – Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning & English
- Detailed notes for each chapter of ESI, Finance & Management
- Monthly Current Affairs Capsule especially crafted for RBI Grade B Phase-2
- BOLT Magazine for Phase-1 GA
- Coverage of important RBI Notifications – Monthly capsules
- Complete Coverage of Current Affairs – Union Budget, Economic Survey, Census, SECC, Important Reports
- Complete Coverage of Government Schemes
- List of Important Essay Topics for Descriptive English (Phase-2)
4. Phase-1 Mock Tests
- 10 Full-Length Mock Tests for Phase-1
- 60 Sectional Tests for Phase-1
- 90+ Topic Tests for Phase-1
IV. Why choose Online Coaching?
1. Comprehensive pedagogy
RBI Grade B online coaching classes for both Prelims and Mains aim to clear your build up your basic fundamentals of each topic covering the detailed syllabus for Phase 2 and strategy sessions for Phase 1.
2. You can learn anytime, anywhere
RBI Grade B online coaching classes are flexible and easy to keep track of. You can learn on the go. You can avail yourself of multiple online classes by experts. Collaborate with the online faculty and get your doubts cleared.
3. Enhance your GK
There would be Weekly Live Classes for General Awareness available online that will help you with all the GA preparation that accounts for 80 marks in the Phase 1 paper.
4. Test yourself
RBI Grade B online coaching classes are backed by RBI Grade B online mock tests for both Phase 1 & Phase 2 so that you can practice and test what you learn. The mock tests follow the pattern of the actual exam so that you are well acquainted with the paper pattern.
5. Easy access to study materials
You would get complete study material for Phase 2 papers of ESI & FM as well as English Descriptive classes to strengthen your fundamentals.
V. How to enroll for the RBI Grade B Online Course 2021?
Step 1 – Login/Sign in RBI Grade B Exam Page.
Step 2 – After your login/sign in, click on RBI Grade B Live Classes (RBI Grade B Cracker).
Step 3 – As you click you will be redirected to the page where you would find the RBI Grade B videos for ESI, FM & English Descriptive.
Now that you are aware of the RBI Grade B Online Classes, why wait?
This was all from us in this blog RBI Grade B Online Course for RBI Grade B 2021-2022 Exam. You can enrol for the course now using the link given above. Do not miss this opportunity as this is the best trade-off between quality and price.
VI. RBI Grade B Online Coaching/Online Course FAQs
Q.1) What are the offerings of the course?
- Strategy Sessions on how to prepare for the examination.
Past Year Paper Discussions.
- Videos on Important Topics of Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, English.
- 10 Full-Length Mock Tests for Phase 1.
- BOLT magazine covering the GA section for Phase 1.
- Notes on all the chapters of ESI and FM
- Video Lessons for all the chapters of ESI and FM
- Live Classes for Revision of the chapters and Guidance
- Live Practice Sessions for ESI, FM
- Live Classes and Video Lessons for the Descriptive English
- Topic Tests for all the chapters of ESI, FM
- Current Affairs Magazine for Phase 2 covering important news for ESI and Finance
- 15 Objective Full-Length Mock Tests for ESI
- 15 Objective Full-Length Mock Tests for FM
- 6 Descriptive Tests for ESI & FM
- 90+ Topic Tests for ESI & FM
Q.2) Do we have notes along with the videos?
Yes, there would be notes for each chapter along with the videos. But these PDFs would not be downloadable.
Q.3) Can we join the batch after the start date?
Yes. you can do that.
The Live Sessions that are already conducted would be available in the form of Recordings. So, you can watch it as and when you enroll in the course.
Q.4) Will Current Affairs also be covered?
Yes, the current affairs would also be taken care of, both for Phase 1 and Phase 2.
Q.5) Will there be other batches coming up?
As this is an online course, you can join in anytime after the start date. The previously conducted classes would also be available on the dashboard. So, for now, this is the only batch available.
Q.6) Do I need to refer to any other sources apart from the Oliveboard material?
No. We have covered the syllabus keeping in mind the requirements of the examination. So, kindly follow the schedule and keep revising the content.
Q.7) Will there be mock tests for Phase 1 and Phase 2?
There are going to be 10 Full-Length Mock Tests for Phase 1, 30 Objective Full-Length Mock Tests for ESI and FM (15 for ESI and 15 for FM), 6 Descriptive Tests for ESI & FM.
Apart from this, there would be chapter wise Quizzes for all the topics under ESI and Finance.
Q.8) Will there be classes for Descriptive English?
Yes. We will conduct special sessions to cover this paper.
Q.9) Will Economic Survey, Union Budget, etc be covered?
Yes. As part of the Current Affairs Coverage, we would be focusing on the following:
- Economic Survey
- Union Budget
- Important RBI Notifications/Circulars
- Government Schemes
RBI Grade B Toppers Testimonials
Connect with us on