“Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen.” Your dream of cracking RBI Grade B 2020 Exam will come true and we at Oliveboard will make it happen for you. Oliveboard is starting RBI Grade B Online Course 2020 comprising of Online Classes for RBI Grade B Online Preparation from March 26, 2020, which will be an all in one solution for all your problems faced during RBI Grade B Preparations.
This will be a golden chance for aspirants who wish to pursue a career in Reserve Bank of India which is also called Banker of Banks in India. Being the central bank of the country, RBI offers its officers great opportunities to excel in their careers in addition to the attractive perks, allowances and postings in the capital regions of the country. And we at Oliveboard as always have been there to hold your hands and take you closer to success. In this blog, we would tell you all about our coveted RBI Grade B Online Coaching for your RBI Grade B 2020 Online Preparation.
- RBI Grade B Online Course 2020
- I. What all the Online Course Comprise of?
- II. Tell me more about Online Classes.
- III. What are the RBI Grade B Online Course 2020 Features?
- IV. RBI Grade B Online Coaching FAQs
- V. Why choose Online Coaching?
- VI. RBI Grade B Online Course Schedule for Classes.
RBI Grade B Online Course 2020
I. What all the Online Course Comprise of?
RBI Grade B Online Course would comprise of
1. Special Live Classes on Exam Pattern & Strategy for Quant, Reasoning and English.
2. Weekly Live Classes for GK
3. Online Classes for Phase 2 ESI & FM
4. Complete Study Notes for ESI & FM
II. Tell me more about Online Classes.
Online classes would be a mix of online live classes, live practice sessions and recorded video lectures covering all the parts of the syllabus mentioned for both RBI Grade B Phase 1 as well as Phase 2 papers.
1. Online Live Classes
These would comprise of live lectures by Oliveboard faculties at a predetermined time and date explaining the concepts and core of the topics given in the RBI Grade B Syllabus.
2. Online Live Practice Sessions
Live Practice Sessions are interactive sessions wherein you will solve questions along with other participants with Live Ranking.
The faculty or expert will be present and will share shortcut techniques & tricks on how to solve every question. This is conducted in a game-like environment with a Live Leaderboard and Points. The faster you answer, the more points you get.
III. What are the RBI Grade B Online Course 2020 Features?
|1. Weekly Live Classes for General Awareness||1. Weekly Live Classes for ESI, and F&M|
|2. 10 Full-Length Mock Tests for Phase 1||2. 50+ Video Lectures for ESI and F&M|
|3. Sectional Tests + Topic Tests + GK Tests||3. Live Practice Sessions for ESI and F&M|
|4. Special Live Classes on Exam Pattern & Strategy for
Quant, Reasoning and English.
|4. Special Live Classes on Exam Pattern & Strategy|
|5. Complete Notes for ESI, F&M|
|6. 20 Full-length Mock Tests for ESI & FM (10 ESI & 10 FM)|
|7. Class and Tips for Descriptive Writing for Phase 2|
IV. RBI Grade B Online Coaching FAQs
RBI Grade B Course 2020:
Q.1) What are the offerings of the course?
- Strategy Sessions on how to prepare for the examination.
- Past Year Paper Discussions.
- Videos on Important Topics of Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, English.
- 10 Full-Length Mock Tests for Phase 1.
- BOLT magazine covering the GA section for Phase 1.
- Notes on all the chapters of ESI and FM
- Video Lessons for all the chapters of ESI and FM
- Live Classes for Revision of the chapters and Guidance
- Live Practice Sessions for ESI, FM
- Live Classes and Video Lessons for the Descriptive English
- Quizzes for all the chapters of ESI, FM
- Current Affairs Magazine for Phase 2 covering important news for ESI and Finance
- Full-Length Mock Tests for ESI
- Full-Length Mock Tests for FM
Q.2) When will the Course start?
The start date of the course is 26th March 2020.
Q.3) Are all the components going to be covered simultaneously?
- The course would be covered as per a schedule given for the course.
- We would be starting with the Management section.
- The schedule for April 2020 has been given.
- The schedule for the remaining months would be up soon.
Q.4) Do we have notes along with the videos?
Yes, there would be notes for each chapter along with the videos. But these PDFs would not be downloadable.
Q.5) Can we join the batch after the start date?
Yes, the Live Sessions already conducted would be available in the form of Recordings. So, you can watch it as and when you enrol in the course.
Q.6) Will the Current Affairs also be covered?
Yes, the current affairs would also be taken care of, both for Phase 1 and Phase 2.
Q.7) Will there be other batches coming up?
As this is an online course, you can join in anytime after the start date. The previously conducted classes would also be available in the dashboard. So, for now, this is the only batch available.
Q.8) Do I need to refer any other sources apart from the Oliveboard material?
No. We have covered the syllabus keeping in mind the requirements of the examination. So, kindly follow the schedule and keep revising the content.
Q.9) Will there be mock tests for Phase 1 and Phase 2?
Yes. There are going to be 10 Full-Length Mock Tests for Phase 1 and 20 Full-Length Mock Tests for ESI and FM (10 for ESI and 15 for FM).
Apart from this, there would be chapter wise Quizzes for all the topics under ESI and Finance.
Q.10) Will there be classes for Descriptive English?
Yes. We will conduct special sessions to cover this paper.
Q.11) Will Economic Survey, Union Budget etc be covered?
Yes. As part of the Current Affairs Coverage, we would be focusing on the following:
- Economic Survey
- Union Budget
- SECC 2011
- Census 2011
- Important RBI Notifications/Circulars
- Government Schemes
V. Why choose Online Coaching?
1. Comprehensive pedagogy
RBI Grade B online coaching classes for both Prelims and Mains aim to clear your build up your basic fundamentals of each topic covering the detailed syllabus for Phase 2 and strategy sessions for Phase 1.
2. You can learn anytime, anywhere
RBI Grade B online coaching classes are flexible and easy to keep track of. You can learn on the go. You can avail multiple online classes by experts. Collaborate with the online faculty and get your doubts cleared.
3. Enhance your GK
There would be Weekly Live Classes for General Awareness available online that will help you with all the GA preparation that accounts for 80 marks in Phase 1 paper.
4. Test yourself
RBI Grade B online coaching classes are backed by RBI Grade B online mock tests for both Phase 1 & Phase 2 so that you can practice and test what you learn. The mock tests follow the pattern of the actual exam so that you are well acquainted with the paper pattern.
5. Easy access to study materials
You would get complete study material for Phase 2 papers of ESI & FM as well as English Descriptive classes to strengthen your fundamentals.
VI. RBI Grade B Online Course Schedule for Classes.
Find here the schedule for online classes. (Date & Time for online classes)
VII. How to enrol for the RBI Grade B Online Course 2020?
Step 1 – Login/Sign in RBI Grade B Exam Page.
Step 2 – After your login/sign in, click on “Edge (Live Class) on the top left corner.
Step 3 – As you click you will be redirected to the page where you would find the RBI Grade B Cracker Course 2020.
Now that you are aware of the RBI Grade B Online Classes, why wait?
This was all from us in this blog RBI Grade B Online Course for RBI Grade B 2020 Exam. You can enrol for the course now using the link given above. Do not miss this opportunity as this is the best trade-off between quality and price.
- IBPS RRB PO Mock Test – Attempt a FREE Mock Test Now
- IBPS RRB Assistant Mock Test – Attempt a FREE Mock Test Now
- Guarantee your success in 2020 with SBI PO Titan Course + 30 Full length SBI PO mock tests
- Attempt a Free SEBI Grade A Mock Test here
- UPSC EPFO EO 2020 – Attempt Free Mock Tests now
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test