SBI Apprentice Eligibility Criteria 2023
SBI Apprentice Eligibility Criteria 2023: SBI has announced the recruitment for SBI Apprentice 2023. Candidates interested in applying for the post should be aware of the qualifications they need. The eligibility criteria will be in the notification. The following article will provide all the information regarding the SBI Apprentice Eligibility Criteria 2023.
SBI Apprentice Eligibility Criteria – Overview
The following table gives a brief overview of the SBI Apprentice position and recruitment.
|Exam Conducting Authority||State Bank Of India|
|Name of Posts||SBI Apprentice|
|Number of Vacancies||6160|
|Type of Job||Government Job (Apprentice)|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Test of Local Language|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
SBI Apprentice Eligibility Criteria
SBI has a particular set of eligibility criteria that needs to be fulfilled by the candidates in order to be eligible to apply online for the SBI PO examination. We have mentioned below the detailed eligibility criteria to give a better idea to the candidates.:
SBI Apprentice Eligibility Criteria 2023 – Nationality
- Candidates must be citizens of India.
- A Subject of Nepal or Bhutan.
- As per Indian government regulations.
SBI Apprentice Age Limit
A candidate must be at least 21 years old and not more than 30 years old when registering to apply for the SBI examination. Aside from that, according to government regulations, there is an age relaxation for some categories of candidates:
- For SC/ST/EX-SM, there is a 5-year age relaxation.
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities have been given a 4% horizontal reserve.
- 3 years for OBC and Relaxation defense the 10 years for PWDs.
|1||SC / ST||5 years|
|3||A person with disabilities (General/EWS)||10 years|
|4||A person with disabilities(SC /ST)||15 years|
|5||A person with disabilities(OBC)||13 years|
|7||Ex-Servicemen/Disabled Ex-Servicemen||Service period in defence services 3 years (8 years in the case of Disabled Ex-servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a max. age of 50 years|
|8||Widows, Divorced women( No remarried)||7 years (subject to maximum age limit of 35 years for General/ EWS, 38 years for OBC & 40 years for SC/ST candidates)|
SBI Apprentice Eligibility Criteria 2023 – Educational Qualification
The following are the qualifications in education that an SBI Apprentice aspirant should meet.
- A candidate must be a graduate of a recognized university in any discipline or have an equivalent qualification recognized by the Central Government.
- Candidates in their last year/semester are also eligible to apply, but only if they can show proof of graduation on the day of the interview.
SBI Apprentice Eligibility 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
A1. The eligibility criteria for the SBI Apprentice program may vary, but typically candidates should have completed graduation from a recognized university and fall within a certain age range.
A2. Yes, the selection process usually involves an online examination, followed by a local language test and document verification.
A3. The age limit for the SBI apprentice program is generally between 20 and 28 years, with age relaxation provided for certain categories as per government norms.
A4. The educational qualification required is generally a graduate degree from a recognized university or institute.
Yes, candidates should have knowledge of the local language of the applied state or region as specified in the official notification.
- SBI Clerk Preparation Strategy 2023, Ace the Exam
- SBI Clerk Notification 2023 Out for 8773 Posts, Know Details
- SBI PO Notification 2023 Out, Download PDF Here
- SBI Clerk Cut Off 2023, Check Previous Year Cut Off
- SBI PO Mains Admit Card 2023 Out, Direct Link to Download
- SBI PO Mains Exam Date 2023 Out, Check Schedule
I write content to help people prepare for banking exams because I have experience as an aspirant myself. My goal is to provide accurate and easy-to-understand information for candidates. I cover various topics such as exam patterns, syllabus, study techniques, and time management to support those preparing for the exams. As a former aspirant turned content writer, I want to make the information accessible and helpful for others so that they can do well in their banking and government exams and achieve their goals.