State Bank of India proposes to engage/Recruit Apprentices in the states of Punjab, Haryana and Himachal Pradesh. Candidates are requested to apply Online through the link given in the blog below. Applications are invited from Indian Citizens meeting the following qualification and other parameters for engagement as apprentices under the Apprentice Act 1961 (as amended from time to time) as detailed below: Read the blog “SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2019” for complete details.
- SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2019 – Location & Tentative No. Of Training Seats/Vacancies
- SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2019 – District-wise Break-up of Number of Seats/Vacancies
- SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2019 – Important Dates
- SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
- SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2019 – Selection Process/ Exam Pattern
- SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online
- SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2019 – Stipend/ Benefit/Salary
- SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2019 – Download the Notification PDF
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2019 – Location & Tentative No. Of Training Seats/Vacancies
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2019 – District-wise Break-up of Number of Seats/Vacancies
1. Haryana (150):
Hisar-31, Karnal-36, Kurukshetra-23, Rohtak-22 and Sirsa-38;
2. Punjab (400):
Amritsar-31, Barnala-40, Bhatinda-45, Gurdaspur-40, Jalandhar-28, Ludhiana-32, Moga-40, Mohali-30, Muktsar-31, Patiala-37 and Sangrur-46;
Himachal Pradesh (150):
Bilaspur-27, Kangra-29, Kullu-21, Nahan-36, Rampur-37
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2019 – Important Dates
1. Online Registration Begins – 17th September 2019
2. Online Registration Ends – 6th October 2019
3. SBI Apprentice Online Exam Date – The online examination will be held on 23.10.2019 (Tentatively).
4. Tentative Date of Downloading Call Letter for Online Exam – From 15.10.2019 onwards
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
Minimum 20 years and maximum 28 years as on 31.08.2019. Maximum age indicated is for unreserved candidates. Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per Government of India guidelines for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates.
2. Educational Qualification as on 31.08.2019
Graduation from a recognised University/ Institute
3. Duration of Training: One Year Only
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2019 – Selection Process/ Exam Pattern
1. Online Written Test
The structure of online written examination (online objective type) would be as follows
|Sr. No.||Name of test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1.||General/Financial Awareness||25||25||15 minutes|
|2.||General English||25||25||15 minutes|
|3.||Quantitative Aptitude||25||25||15 minutes|
|4.||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||25||25||15 minutes|
2. Test of Local Language:
The specified local languages of the states are as under:
The candidates applying for vacancies of a particular state should be proficient (reading, writing, speaking and understanding) in any one of the specified local language of that State as mentioned above. The test for knowledge of specified opted local language will be conducted as a part of the selection process. It will be conducted after qualifying the online written examination. Candidates who fail to qualify this test will not be engaged for apprentice. Candidates who produce 10th or 12th standard mark sheet/certificate evidencing having studied the specified opted local language will not be required to undergo the language test. Candidates will have to appear for the test of specified opted local language at a centre (to be decided by the Bank) of the State applied for, at his/her own expenses.
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online
[gdlr_button href=”https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/sbiappesep19/” target=”_blank” size=”large” background=”#1b5df1″ color=”#ffffff”]Apply Online for SBI Apprentice Here[/gdlr_button]
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2019 – Stipend/ Benefit/Salary
The apprentices are eligible for stipend of 70% of Semi-skilled labour wages as applicable in the respective states as per Apprentices Act or Rs.8000 per month whichever is higher. The trainee is not eligible for any other allowances/benefits.
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2019 – Download the Notification PDF
[gdlr_button href=”http://download.oliveboard.in/pdf/SBI_Apprentice_Recruitment_2019.pdf” target=”_blank” size=”large” background=”#1b5df1″ color=”#ffffff”]Download Notification PDF Here[/gdlr_button]
This was all from us in this blog of SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2019. We hope that you are now aware of all the important detail about the Exam.
- Want to increase your Prelims score by +10?
Attempt Lockdown Live Tests – Free Daily All India Test Now
- GharPe Coaching 3.0 – Attend Free Live Classes for SBI PO & IBPS PO
- Attempt a Free SEBI Grade A Mock Test here
- UPSC EPFO EO 2020 – Attempt Free Mock Tests now
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test