SBI has declared the sectional and state wise cut off marks for the SBI Clerk (Junior Associate) Exam. You can also see the marks scored by you in the exam.
Steps to see your marks
- Click here to go to the official website
- Enter your Roll Number or Registration Number
- Enter your Date of Birth
- Click on ‘Submit’
Sectional Cut Off Marks
|Subject||Total Marks||Cut Off for General||Cut off for SC/ST/OBC|
State Wise Overall Cut Off Marks
Disclaimer : The above mentioned list is based on the information provided by the test takers. Oliveboard is not responsible for any errors that might have crept in.
Oliveboard wishes good luck to all the aspirants who are taking the Main Exam in a few hours. Keep practicing and click here to take our Mock tests for SBI Clerk Main.
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series
- Prepare for RBI Assistant 2019 Exam with Mock Tests & Live Classes Here
- SSC CGL Brahamstra – Join Practice-based Online Tuition for SSC CGL 2019-20 Exam
- Attempt a Free IBPS Clerk Mains Mock Test here
- SSC CHSL 2019 – Attempt Free Mock Tests now
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test