SBI PO Application Form 2023
SBI PO Application Form 2023: The SBI PO Application form was started on 7th September 2023. The last date to apply for SBI PO 2023 has been extended to 3rd October 2023. Candidates should make sure to know all the details about the SBI PO Apply Online process. This article provides all the relevant details about the SBI PO Application Form 2023 and the SBI PO Apply online process, including the direct apply link.
SBI PO Application Form 2023 – Important dates
Aspiring candidates should know the schedule of the SBI PO 2023 exam. The important dates for the same are listed below.
|On-line registration including Editing/ Modification of Application by candidates||07.09.2023 to 27.09.2023|
|Payment of Application Fee||07.09.2023 to 03.10.2023|
|Download of Preliminary Examination Call Letters||2nd Week of October 2023 onwards|
|Phase-I: Online Preliminary Examination||November 2023|
|Declaration of Result of Preliminary Examination||November / December 2023|
|Download of Main Examination Call letter||November / December 2023|
|Phase-II: Online Main Examination||December 2023/ January 2024|
|Declaration of Result of Main Examination||December 2023 / January 2024|
|Download of Phase-III Call Letter||January / February 2024|
|Phase-III: Psychometric Test||January / February 2024|
|Interview & Group Exercises||January / February 2024|
|Declaration of Final Result||February / March 2024|
|Pre-Examination Training for SC/ ST/ OBC/Religious Minority Community candidates|
|Download of call letters for Pre-Examination Training||1st week of October 2023 onwards|
|Conduct of Pre- Examination Training||2nd week of October 2023 onwards|
SBI PO Application Form 2023 – Apply Now Link
The State Bank of India (SBI) has extended the last date to apply for SBI PO 2023 to 3rd October 2023. The Direct link to Apply Online for SBI PO Recruitment is provided here. The candidates can apply using the same link.
SBI PO Application Form 2023 – Important Dates
Candidates should make sure to heed the dates given in the application form link and complete the process before the last date. The important dates pertaining to the SBI PO Application Process 2023 are as follows.
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||07/09/2023|
|Closure of registration of application||27/09/2023|
|Closure for editing application details||27/09/2023|
|Last date for printing your application||12/10/2023|
|Online Fee Payment||07/09/2023 to 27/09/2023|
SBI PO Application Fees 2023
Candidates who are willing to appear in the examination must be aware of the application fees of the SBI PO. To submit the application form, candidates need to make a payment of a particular amount. We have mentioned below the category-wise application fees for all the candidates.
How to Register for SBI PO 2023?
The procedure for registering for the SBI PO 2023 exam is detailed in the section below.
SBI PO Apply Online – Prerequisites
Candidates should have a valid email ID and mobile no. which should be active till the declaration of results. SBI will communicate/contact the candidates through these means.
SBI PO Application Form – How To Register?
The process of registering for the upcoming SBI PO exam is very simple. You can register online. To guide you through the process of online registration here is a detail of the steps that follow.
Steps For Filling the Online Application Form
- Scan the photograph and signature
- Visit Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and open the Online Application Form, available under ‘Current Openings’.
- Fill out the application carefully. On completely filling out the application, candidates should save the application.
- On saving the complete/ partially complete application, the system will generate a provisional registration number and password and display it on the screen. Candidates should carefully note the registration number and password.
- Candidates can reopen and edit their saved application form (if required) by using their registration number and password. This facility will be available three times only.
- Candidates should carefully double-check the complete application before final submission.
- After rechecking and ensuring the correctness of the particulars in the application form, the candidate should pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application, by following the instructions available on the screen.
- The payment can be made by using a debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt and application form will be generated; which may be printed for record.
- If the online transaction is not successfully completed, please register again and make payment online.
There is also a provision to reprint the e-Receipt and Application form containing fee details, at a later stage.
Specifications required for the upload of their scanned photograph and signature (as specified below)-
- Photograph: JPEG format, size 20-50KB, dimension 200×230
- Signature: JPEG format, size 10-20KB, dimension 140×60
SBI PO Application Form 2023 – Important Points
Candidates should keep the following points in mind while filling out the application form-
- Make sure the photograph is clear and the signature is done on white paper using a black ink pen.
- Your application form will be considered ‘submitted’ only after the payment of the application fee.
- After successful submission, save a copy of the filled application form and take a printout for your records. It may be needed for future reference or during the selection process.
- Keep the payment receipt or transaction ID for future reference.
SBI PO 2023 Application Form – Frequently Asked Questions
A1. You can apply for SBI PO by filling out the online application form on the official website of SBI during the application period.
A2. You may need documents like a scanned photograph, signature, educational certificates, caste certificate (if applicable), and proof of work experience (if any).
A3. The application fee for SBI PO can be paid online using debit card, credit card, or net banking.
A4. No, once the application form is submitted, you usually cannot edit the details. So, double-check the information before final submission.
A5. The last date for submitting the SBI PO application form is 27th September 2023.
A6. The application fee for General, OBC and Unreserved in ₹750, while SC, ST, and PWD are exempted.
- SBI PO Notification 2023 Out, Download PDF Here
- SBI PO Mains Admit Card 2023 Out, Direct Link to Download
- SBI PO Mains Exam Date 2023 Out, Check Schedule
- SBI PO Prelims Result 2023 Out, Direct Link to Download
- SBI PO Prelims Exam Analysis 2023, 1st November 2023, All Shifts
- SBI PO Prelims Exam Analysis 2023, 4th November 2023, All Shifts
I write content to help people prepare for banking exams because I have experience as an aspirant myself. My goal is to provide accurate and easy-to-understand information for candidates. I cover various topics such as exam patterns, syllabus, study techniques, and time management to support those preparing for the exams. As a former aspirant turned content writer, I want to make the information accessible and helpful for others so that they can do well in their banking and government exams and achieve their goals.