Table of Contents
SBI PO Mains Result
The SBI PO Mains Result 2023 has been released by SBI on their official website. Candidates can use the steps given below to download their result. SBI has also given information on the tentative conduction of Psychometric tests and Interviews. This is the Phase III of the SBI PO Recruitment for 2022-23.
SBI PO Mains Result 2023 Direct Download Link
The State Bank of India has released the list of candidates qualified for the third phase of SBI PO Recruitment. Download SBI PO Mains 2023 result here:
How to Download SBI PO Mains Result 2023
The State Bank of India (SBI) releases the results of its Probationary Officer (PO) exam on its official website. Here are the steps to check the SBI PO result:
- Go to the official website of State Bank of India – www.sbi.co.in.
- Click on the “Career” tab on the top right-hand corner of the homepage.
- Click on the link “SBI PO Results” under the “Latest Announcements” section.
- Enter your roll number and date of birth in the required fields.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- The result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a printout of the result for future reference.
SBI PO recruitment happens in three phases. Candidates who qualify in the preliminary exam are eligible to appear for the main exam. Those who clear the main exam are then eligible for the interview round. Post-interview, SBI declares the final list of qualified applicants.
Details Mentioned in SBI PO Mains Result 2023
The SBI PO result usually contains the following details:
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Sectional and overall marks scored in the exam
- Qualifying status (whether the candidate has qualified for the next round or not)
- Cut-off marks (minimum qualifying marks required to clear the exam)
SBI PO Psychometric Test, GD, and Interview Resources
With the Mains result out, candidates should prepare for the final round of testing. Here, we have compiled some necessary resources for SBI PO Psychometric Test, GD and Interview.
|Medium of Resource||Links|
|Articles||1. SBI PO Interview Questions and Answers|
2. Interview Tips for SBI PO 2023
3. SBI and IBPS PO Interview Last-Minute Tips
4. Interview Preparation Kit
|E-Books||SBI PO Interview E-Book|
|Videos||SBI PO Interview Preparation Playlist|
|Medium of Resource||Links|
|Articles||1. SBI PO GD Tips and Tricks|
2. How to Ace SBI PO Group Discussion
3. SBI PO GD Topper’s Tips
4. SBI PO GD 2023 Important Topics
|Videos||1. SBI PO GD in English|
2. Hindi SBI PO GD
3. What to not do in an SBI PO GD
4. What to do when SBI PO GD Topic is unfamiliar
SBI PO Mains Result 2023: Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. SBI announced the result for Mains on 10th March 2023.
Ans. SBI PO mains was held on 30th January 2023.
Ans. In the final stage of SBI PO Recruitment, candidates must face a Psychometric test, Group Exercise and Interview.
- SBI PO Notification 2023 Out, Download PDF Here
- SBI PO Exam Date 2023 Out, Know the Schedule
- SBI PO Previous Year Cut Off 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017
- SBI PO Score Card 2023, Direct Link to Download
- SBI PO Admit Card 2023, Direct Link to Download
- SBI PO Salary 2023, Know Pay Scale, Benefits, Job Description
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests, and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
I write content to help people prepare for banking exams because I have experience as an aspirant myself. My goal is to provide accurate and easy-to-understand information for candidates. I cover various topics such as exam patterns, syllabus, study techniques, and time management to support those preparing for the exams. As a former aspirant turned content writer, I want to make the information accessible and helpful for others so that they can do well in their banking and government exams and achieve their goals.