Have you applied for SEBI Grade A 2022 yet? If not then here in this article we will give you the top 5 reasons to apply for the Post of SEBI Grade A 2022. Read it till the end to understand why is it a golden opportunity and why you should take complete advantage of such a once in a lifetime opportunity. Find the SEBI Grade A Apply Online 2022 link in the blog.
Table of Contents
- SEBI Grade A Apply Online 2022
- I. Top 5 Reasons to Apply for the Post of SEBI Grade A 2022.
- II. Apply for SEBI Grade A 2022 Now!
- III. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- SEBI Grade A Online Course 2022
SEBI Grade A Apply Online 2022
I. Top 5 Reasons to Apply for the Post of SEBI Grade A 2022.
1. Exam Pattern Unchanged!
- The SEBI Grade A 2022 exam pattern is exactly the same as it was in the year 2020.
- You have SEBI Grade A 2020 exam analysis handy to know the types of questions asked as well know the level of difficulty of the paper. You can also refer to the 2020 memory-based paper for more clarity.
- Aspirants were speculating that SEBI would also follow the footsteps of RBI & NABARD and introduce descriptive papers in the phase 2 exam, which proved out to be not true after the notification.
- In addition to these, the Paper 2 syllabus for both Phase 1 and Phase 2 are exactly the same which again will work in your favour.
2. Adequate Amount of Time to Prepare!
- The Phase 1 exam is scheduled to be held on the 20th of Feb 2022, giving aspirants a window of 45 days to prepare thoroughly.
- Also, in the midst of growing cases of Omicron covid variant, you may never know, application dates, as well as exam dates, might get postponed.
3. An Opportunity to Work with the Financial Market Regulator!
- It offers a stable job with immense opportunities for personal & professional growth. You get a chance to work with intellectuals and academicians giving you great learning experiences.
4. Gross Monthly Emoluments as High as 1 Lakh per Month!
- SEBI Grade A officers are offered the best economic incentives. A SEBI Grade A officer can earn a gross monthly salary of Rs 1,15,000 per month (without accommodation) & Rs 80,500 per month (with accommodation).
- This amount includes NPS Contribution, Grade Allowance, Special Allowance, DA, HRA, etc.
5. Perfect Work-Life Balance!
- With a 5-day work week, you will get enough time to engage in hobbies and sufficient time for your family and yourself.
- Lesser frequency of getting transferred is the cherry on the cake.
II. Apply for SEBI Grade A 2022 Now!
SEBI Grade A Important Dates
|Commencement of online registration of application||5th Jan 2022|
|Closure of registration of application||24th Jan 2022|
|Closure for editing application details||24th Jan 2022|
|Last date for printing your application||20th Feb 2022|
|Online Fee Payment||05th Jan 2022 to 24th Jan 2022|
SEBI Grade A Application Fees
|Category of Applicant||Amount of Fee (Non-refundable)|
|Unreserved/OBC/EWSs||₹1000/- as application fee cum intimation charges|
|SC/ ST/ PwBD||₹100/- as intimation charges|
2. How to fill the SEBI Grade A 2022 Application Form?
Detailed Guidelines/Procedures for
- Application Registration
- Payment of Fees
- Uploading of Photograph
- Uploading of Signature, Left Thumb impression and Handwriting declaration
2.1. Application Registration
- Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guidelines for uploading of photograph & signature scan.
- The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged. (If a candidate is not having a left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb for applying)
- Scan the handwriting declaration ensuring that the document adheres to the required specifications as given under Guidelines for uploading of handwriting The text for the handwritten declaration is as follows:
“I, (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile number, which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process.
2.2. Application Procedure
- Use the link given above to redirect you to the application page.
- To register for the application, choose the tab “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION“. Enter your Name, Contact details and Email-ID.
- A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. The candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password.
- An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case you are unable to complete the application form in one go, you can save the data already entered by choosing the “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Before submission of the online application, use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- You are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the “FINAL SUBMIT” BUTTON.
- Your name and the name of your Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the “VALIDATE YOUR DETAILS” and “SAVE & NEXT” buttons.
- You can proceed to upload Photo, Signature, Left Thumb impression and handwriting declaration as per the specifications given in the Guidelines detailed under point “C” given below.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before “FINAL SUBMIT”.
- Modify details, if required, and click on “FINAL SUBMIT” only after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on the “PAYMENT” Tab and proceed with payment.
- Click on the “SUBMIT” button.
2.3. Payment of Fees.
You have to pay the requisite fees/intimation charges only through ON-LINE Mode.
Guidelines for upload of photograph, signature, left thumb impression & handwriting declaration.
2.4. Photograph Image.
- The photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture (4.5cm × 5cm)
- The picture should be in colour, against a light-coloured.
- The size of the file should be between 20kb-50kb.
2.5. The Signature, Left thumb and Handwritten Declaration
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink
- The applicant has to put his left thumb impression on a white paper with black or blue.
- The applicant has to write the declaration in English clearly on white paper with black ink.
- The size of the file should be between 10kb – 20kb for signature and left thumb.
- For handwriting declaration size of the file should be 20kb – 50 kb.
Now that you have filled the SEBI Grade A 2022 form, start your preparations ASAP.
III. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q.1. Can I apply for multiple streams?
Answer: Yes, max. 2, separate application forms can be filled.
Q.2. Are the final year students eligible to apply?
Answer: Those who have appeared for the final examinations & waiting for the results are eligible to appear.
Q.3. What if I have made a mistake while filling the form & have re-applied?
Answer: Consider the one filled at the last – that is your final form.
Q.4. Am I eligible if I have done my masters via distance learning?
Answer: Yes, you are eligible.
SEBI Grade A Online Course 2022
For your Complete Phase 1 and Phase 2 Preparations.
SEBI Grade A Cracker is a course designed to cover all the subjects under Phase 1 and Phase 2 exams.
- For Paper 1 of the Phase I exam all essential subjects like Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, and English will be covered through video lectures.
- For Paper 2 of both Phase 1 and Phase 2, the complete syllabus will be covered through video lessons, and notes.
- The course will also have strategy sessions and past year paper discussions.
- This course has been designed in such a way that it can be covered well before the examination.
SEBI Exam Preparation Strategy 2022
Know here how to prepare for SEBI Grade A Officer 2022.
Connect with us on