SSC CHSL 2019 tentative vacancies have been released on the official website https://ssc.nic.in/. Aspirants who had applied for the combined higher secondary (10+2) level examination, 2019, can check the tentative vacancies using the link given below. The SSC CHSL Tier 1 examination is going to be conducted from 16 March 2020 to 27 March 2020 and the SSC CHSL Admit Card 2019 will be released soon for Tier 1 Paper. Use the direct link given below to download the SSC CHSL Admit Card 2019.
SSC CHSL Admit Card 2019 – Tier 1 – Download Here
The admit cards have not been released yet.
SSC CHSL Vacancies 2019 (Tentative)
Click on the link given below to know SSC CHSL Vacancies 2019.
SSC CHSL 2019 Exam Pattern For Tier-I
|General Intelligence Reasoning||25||50||60 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude(Basic Arithmetic Skills)||25||50|
Note: This examination will consist of Objective Type – Multiple choice questions only. The questions will be set both in English & Hindi for Part-I, II & III There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
SSC CHSL 2019 Exam Pattern For Tier-II
- Tier-II Paper will be a descriptive test of 100 marks.
- Would be conducted in pen and paper mode.
- The duration of the test will be 80 minutes.
- The paper would comprise writing of an Essay (200-250 words) and, Letter/ Application of approximately 150-200 words.
- It can be taken in either Hindi or English.
The paper has been introduced to assess the writing skills of the candidates as it is necessary for government jobs. The minimum qualifying marks in Tier-II would be 33 %. The performance in Tier-II would be included for preparing merit.
SSC CHSL 2019 Exam Pattern For Tier-III
Tier-III of the Examination is a skill test/ typing test which is qualifying in nature. It is conducted for those candidates who qualify in the Computer Based Examination (Tier-I) and Descriptive Paper (Tier-II).
- Data Entry Speed of 8,000 (eight thousand) Key Depressions per hour on Computer for DEO
- For the post of Data Entry Operator in the Office of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): – A speed Test of not less than 15000 key depressions per hour for data entry work to be ascertained through speed test on Computer
- Such a Typing Test will be conducted in English or Hindi and candidates while applying for the Examination, will have to indicate his/ her choice/ option for Skill Test Medium in the Application Form.
Other Related Blogs:
SSC CHSL Mock Tests 2019-20
Have a look at the SSC CHSL Mock Test Series Provided by Oliveboard.
1. FREE MOCK TEST – To kickstart your SSC CHSL 2019-20 preparation, Oliveboard gives the first SSC CHSL Mock test for free. Take it now.
2. 20 Tier 1 MOCK TESTS – To give you an edge over your competitors you will have 20 full mock tests to practice for the SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam.
3. TOPIC TESTS – Mock Tests to prepare for each topic from the SSC CHSL Exam syllabus are also provided by Oliveboard. These Topic Tests will ensure you are well prepared for all the topics in the exam.
4. GK Questions + Supplement – General Knowledge and General Awareness play a key role in achieving success in SSC CHSL Exam. Therefore, with Oliveboard SSC CHSL Mock Tests you will get 1500+ GK questions and a separate GK Supplement for your Exam preparation.
This was all from us in this blog of “SSC CHSL Admit Card 2019 – Tier 1”. We hope that the information given here benefits you and helps you in more than one way.
- 100+ Free Mock Tests
- Oliveboard Mobile App
- Oliveboard’s discuss forum
- Oliveboard Telegram Group
- Download BOLT – FREE monthly general awareness Ebook
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series
- Prepare for RBI Assistant 2019 Exam with Mock Tests & Live Classes Here
- SSC CGL Brahamstra – Join Practice-based Online Tuition for SSC CGL 2019-20 Exam
- Attempt a Free IBPS Clerk Mains Mock Test here
- SSC CHSL 2019 – Attempt Free Mock Tests now
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test